yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections - Need a cover scent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections - Need a cover scent?

I have been using 2 drops of Ascend along with 2 sprays of Connections for business meetings. They are scented with the FXS choice by Steve. Now I have had very, very good results in the meetings and don't want to stop using the mones. However... about 3 weeks ago, I had my office door open and had just finished spraying the Connections on prior to a meeting when a lady co-worker walked by the just stopped outside the door. Then she turns to my secretary and asks what the horrible smell is. My secretary said she didn't know as she really didn't smell anything. No big deal as I figured in the future, just close my office door. I asked some co-workers who work beside me if they smelled anything bad, and they said no.

But then, my manager talks to me last week saying that I need to be more careful and brush my teeth prior to meetings. Now the weird part is that I had put on the Ascend/Connections combo that morning but had just had some mints. So I knew it wasn't my breath but my manager didn't know what it was, just that he smelled something he didn't like. Today I had a talk with him, and he said that I was fine but that yesterday, when we had an office party, he could smell me as soon as I came into the room. Needless to say, this was kind of embarassing. I have good hygiene, shower every day, and wear suits to work. So to test it out, I sprayed on Connections (and only Connections) and went to find my manager. I found him and asked if he could smell the offensive odour now? He said that it was overpowering.

So.... the question becomes whether I can still use Connections (as it seems to be the problem) if I cut down on the sprays (say down to 1) and add a whole bunch of some traditional cologne as a cover scent? So far, other than the scent that came from Steve, I haven't used any cover scent.

Or does the cover scent not really matter as if someone if going to be sensitive to the pheromones then they will think I stink anyway?

I work in a big office, with about 60 people. I don't use pheromones everyday, and have only been using them on days with meetings which is maybe 2 days a week. So far, I only know of the one lady, who thought it was a horrible smell and reacted strongly right away and my manager. No one else has said anything to me. In terms of meetings, it has helped and not only has no one told me I smelled bad, but I am getting business at a higher rate then before.

Needless to say I don't want to stop using the mones, but also don't want a reputation in the office as stinking.

Anyone have any insight? Steve, your thoughts?

Thanks for everyone's help!

imo, as I have fxs both ascend oil and connections as you do, Ascend can use a boost in strength of cover scent, but FXS Connections is alright by me. I use mostly 1 spray, 2 on occasion. 1 spray and the scent lasts for a good chunk of time, more than other vendors' scents I've noticed...considering how FXS is a light scent, I find this pretty nice to last some hours compared to only one or two hours.

If you do happen to get too many negative comments, just apply earlier before you headout to w/e it is you're going. Let the scent die down 15 mins or what have you. I do this mainly with anything Cops or FF21 from ADtics.

And yes, you can use actual colognes as cover scents too...just don't overwhelm people with cologne. If the problem is that you stink, get your stronger ones going. If the problem is because it's too strong, let the scent die down some time.

Comment

I was thinking along the same lines previously as I put on the mix about half hour before meetings to let the smell die down a bit. Frankly after a few hours, I can't smell the Connections w/fxs much at all. However the time that my manager said that he could smell me as soon as I walked into the staff party, it was 6 1/2 hours after having sprayed it on. He says himself that he has a very sensitive nose but it doesn't form a good impression when your boss thinks you stink! He isn't being mean by telling me, he thinks he is helping as in my business, first impressions are extremely important. The frustrating part is that when dealing with prospects, things are going better than they were prior to using the mones. I have a meeting tomorrow in the office and am going to try 2 drops of Ascend, with 1 spray of Connections 20% with 80% unscented Hypnotica. Then I am going to cover with a couple sprays of cologne. I don't know if the Connections/Hypnotica mix will work as well as what I was doing before but I want to see if I can get by in the office without my manager saying something negative. Hopefully the cologne will cover things enough so that it doesn't bother him.

I am also debating just getting unscented Ascend and Connections and covering with cologne but that will take time. Just not sure which way to go.

Comment

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras molestie leo et elit tincidunt auctor. Morbi eros urna, fringilla sit amet commodo quis, aliquet sed nibh. Donec ac accumsan lectus. Suspendisse potenti. Maecenas laoreet mauris et sem pharetra lobortis facilisis nulla malesuada. Nunc id elit nulla. Nam dapibus hendrerit pellentesque.

Suspendisse venenatis molestie risus et mollis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur tempus, nisl nec euismod egestas, massa lorem suscipit nibh, et posuere odio libero ac magna. Duis hendrerit aliquet orci, vitae consectetur odio cursus a. Quisque vitae sem elit, vel egestas turpis. Fusce id ultrices nibh. Nulla facilisi. Curabitur egestas tincidunt augue et consectetur. Nunc et neque eu ante facilisis aliquam. Praesent nec orci vel leo egestas fermentum. Vestibulum blandit feugiat erat, eget mattis risus auctor vitae. Proin blandit, ante non pretium blandit, mauris orci elementum orci, volutpat vulputate justo felis vel enim. Proin blandit gravida tellus, a faucibus dui rhoncus at.

In elementum, augue in semper consequat, lorem nulla scelerisque ligula, ac ultricies lorem elit mattis lorem. Mauris egestas pellentesque felis, sit amet ullamcorper urna auctor id. Vivamus quis elit id ante dignissim placerat. Vestibulum sed aliquet urna. Morbi dictum malesuada nunc et vehicula. Mauris mattis ante et lectus egestas non volutpat sem elementum. Phasellus ac lacus lorem. Sed convallis, risus at ultrices posuere, nisi enim tincidunt purus, congue ultrices elit tellus vitae urna. Vestibulum vitae nunc et quam sagittis aliquet ut eget nisi. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae;

Pellentesque varius tincidunt mauris, eleifend fringilla nisl vestibulum a. Duis nec eleifend elit. Aenean nec felis erat. Suspendisse sodales volutpat arcu at sagittis. Nunc eleifend felis at tortor pharetra auctor. Pellentesque ullamcorper ipsum purus. Nunc id tincidunt ligula. Fusce quis turpis ut tortor gravida dictum. Aenean nibh elit, facilisis vel sodales et, faucibus sed arcu. Quisque mollis sem vitae turpis ultrices a fringilla ligula aliquam. Ut egestas ultrices dolor, vitae interdum nulla fringilla vitae. Quisque tincidunt mauris sit amet ante pretium euismod.

Duis nibh nisl, venenatis sit amet commodo quis, sollicitudin eget ante. Praesent sollicitudin, odio quis varius vestibulum, ante sapien fermentum metus, a gravida velit dui ut mi. Nulla vitae lacus eget tortor malesuada pellentesque et sed nibh. Morbi semper, augue in volutpat mattis, augue lorem pulvinar mauris, id commodo purus velit ut metus. Vivamus faucibus pharetra sem, eu accumsan enim scelerisque vel. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Vivamus viverra, urna sagittis ultrices iaculis, neque felis condimentum mi, vitae molestie odio velit facilisis augue. Pellentesque eget sapien vitae tortor molestie facilisis.

Comment

"Test post again"

Sorry Ptblltrader for flooding your topic,
          but we are testing some functionality of the unisexy forum.
          Hey there :) If you experience posting problems in the Unisexy forum please send me a PM. (you might get an error while posting but your post/reply will be

Sorry for any inconvenience.
          Last edited by idle; 11-06-2013, 03:40 PM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X