yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thinker vs Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinker vs Connections

I'm looking for a social blend that's going to build trust while encouraging free-flowing conversation. From reading, it appears that Thinker could trigger someone to be a bit more quiet, reserved, and introspective. Anyone with experience, could you confirm that I making the right assumption?

Ok I'm no expert on Thinker but I do have some experience with both Connections and sales. I believe that if you really want to encourage trust and a good free flowing convo that Connections is the way to go. I'm sure that I don't hafta tell you that the more you can get a customer to open up and let their guard down, giving up useful information, the easier it is to tailor the sale to the individual. With Connections you can build rapport and trust. Customers will volunteer information that they might not offer otherwise. All of these are powerful tools in sales.

Comment

NuTrix I believe you have experience with both Thinker and Connections. Any input?

Comment

michkhan89 You're pretty well on the mark about Thinker. The user and those affected will be more into their own thoughts and tasks. Not that you can't have that space invaded, but from my experience, though I didn't become impatient if interrupted, I was right back on task post interruption, lol. It won't lead someone to be reserved so much as just caught up in their own tasks or interests, which would be a distraction from what you're looking for.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks again! Went ahead and ordered that yesterday. Can't wait to try it out!

Comment

so I tried some of the sample of thinker I received.... Yup, it's certainly more introverted than connections. I did enjoy exploring my thought processes when I used it. I was at work, and needed focus and concentration. That's exactly what I got

Comment

Enjoy your xs products cause they are awesome and work amazingly

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                so I tried some of the sample of thinker I received.... Yup, it's certainly more introverted than connections. I did enjoy exploring my thought processes when I used it. I was at work, and needed focus and concentration. That's exactly what I got
                Definitely not a fan of thinker. I like being extroverted. But yes it is the total opposite of connections!
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I already spend too much time up in my head. I definitely don't need Thinker.

Comment

the thinker is a good teach aid! i've been teaching one on one classes (language classes need focus) and with this student i never went without it!

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I'm also naturally in my head way too much (ENFP trait, btw hahaha). Thinker does have its place for those of us that are in our heads. It could be very useful in meditation or brainstorming sessions. With that said, I'm glad I had a chance to try it.... but I don't foresee myself buying it.

Comment

I'm also in the, could live without, boat. Now that I've used mine up, I don't think I'll repurchase. Took forever to use what I had. Just not the kind of blend I normally reach for. Ha, and especially with lil Nu, I need to multi task ALL THE TIME Hahahaaaaaa!
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hmm, Tinker seeem to be right up my alley.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X