yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attraction

Has absolutely nothing to do with mones. Im just looking for opinions. If you are strongly attracted to someone.. physically.. maybe even sexually. Can that other person feel the attraction???? I think I've lost my mind yall.

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
    Has absolutely nothing to do with mones. Im just looking for opinions. If you are strongly attracted to someone.. physically.. maybe even sexually. Can that other person feel the attraction???? I think I've lost my mind yall.
    I think it is easy to tell when a man is attracted to a woman unless he is trying to hide it. Or he is that type who has an unbeatable poker face

Ways I think you can tell a man is attracted to you without him being totally obvious :

1. He wants to be your friend
    2. If it is in the office he finds ways to help you, offer his help with things you clearly can do on his own
    3. He will find a way to be around you often
    4. He will find any excuse to talk to you
    5. He asks other people about you and your love life
    6. Distant and constant stares

Comment

Lol #6 for sure!
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I don't know about other women but if I like a guy, I would stalk him from a far.

Comment

It depends on the person , if a person is socially aware of other people and not stuck with the head up their ass I think it's possible.
          36/B/M

Current arsenal:
          Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
          , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X