yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

best places to try Bliss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best places to try Bliss?

I recently bought Bliss earlier, but I never had a chance to REALLY test it out. The only thing that I have done is go outside and see how other people would react, and yes I did start conversations with some people. The conversations I had however, weren't out of the ordinary. Keep in mind that I am a social person (wasn't always) so I don't have to worry too much on improving my social skills (even though i still want to since there is no limit).

I realized that I have to go to places that contain an atmosphere that are conductive to conversation. I am going to an event with an acquaintance of mine next week and it is a social/business type of meeting. Would bliss work for this type of event?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

That sounds like a great place to use Bliss, social business meeting... probably will be enough people to exchange opinions and point of views..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Bliss can be used anytime, anywhere. Use it as daily wear, and see what you observe.

Comment

In my experience the most noticeable and personally most beneficial place to test bliss is in my car immediately after a hectic, aggravating day of work. One or two sprays of bliss and I can almost instantly feel all the tension and stress leave my body. I have more mixed results gauging the bliss effects on others.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

A car or small bus. Great for reconnecting with someone. Long trips especially.

Comment

I haven't really understood its effects on others, but its effects on me are very obvious. I was in a pissed off mood last week, and I went to spray 1 shot of bliss on my neck. I totally missed my neck and hit my cheek by mistake. I immediately started laughing hysterically. I was half amused that bliss had me rofling, and half amazed that i wasn't pissed off anymore.

Ever since that day, I've been loading up on Bliss. It definitely works on mood.

It's also putting me in the right frame of mind to be fun and flirty with women, even on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
              I recently bought Bliss earlier, but I never had a chance to REALLY test it out. The only thing that I have done is go outside and see how other people would react, and yes I did start conversations with some people. The conversations I had however, weren't out of the ordinary. Keep in mind that I am a social person (wasn't always) so I don't have to worry too much on improving my social skills (even though i still want to since there is no limit).

I realized that I have to go to places that contain an atmosphere that are conductive to conversation. I am going to an event with an acquaintance of mine next week and it is a social/business type of meeting. Would bliss work for this type of event?

Thanks in advance for your feedback
              Have you tried using it at work or around the family? If so,what were your results?

Comment

I've tried Bliss around family at one and two sprays. The effects on me are unmistakable but haven't noticed any reactions from others. I assume that if it's effecting me then it's effecting others but I think it's not the type of product to show blatant reactions.

Comment

I'm thinking it's not necessarily going to produce blatant reactions in others. It will raise the overall mood of those around the wearer, which could be useful for imprinting purposes.

lots of bliss and lots of taboo could imprint "this is a really fun guy! I love how I feel around him!

Comment

Bliss can be successfully used at funerals, hospital visits and shopping too. Works great.
                    ??????

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                      A car or small bus. Great for reconnecting with someone. Long trips especially.
                      I agree! "Trapped" in a vehicle on a trip has made a great commute on more than one long trip
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                        Bliss can be successfully used at funerals, hospital visits and shopping too. Works great.
                        ??????
                        You've actually worn in these circumstances, i.e., funerals? What were the effects?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

You've actually worn in these circumstances, i.e., funerals? What were the effects?
                          Yes I did ???? use Bliss in these circumstances just lately. In these situations people are into themselves usually. Some are really sad, some act sad by keeping straight faces. But-
                          Sister of the demised granny anounced in front of everyone, you were a great help during emergencies(and started crying). And their relatives sitting around the body, felt good about me that showed on their faces. Being sorrowful, still greeting me, offering me chair to sit.
                          In hospitals, the patient felt nice when I went near. And the relatives of the patient no matter how much in rush they are, talking with doctors, completing the report file work, they are still attentive towards my visit.
                          Couple of times used Vibe along with Bliss, it amplifies that effect.
                          ?????

Comment

Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

I'm sure Vibe did amplify Bliss. That doesn't surprise me at all. If I still had both I would try that. I get self effects from bliss but haven't noticed any reactions in others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                              In my experience the most noticeable and personally most beneficial place to test bliss is in my car immediately after a hectic, aggravating day of work. One or two sprays of bliss and I can almost instantly feel all the tension and stress leave my body. I have more mixed results gauging the bliss effects on others.
                              This is amazing, will request a sample in my next order.
                              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

This is amazing, will request a sample in my next order.
                                If you want to try pre-scented products, and if you plan to buy Bliss, get it scented in JasmineVanilla. These essential oils will make it even more blissful.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

If you want to try pre-scented products, and if you plan to buy Bliss, get it scented in JasmineVanilla. These essential oils will make it even more blissful.
                                  Thanks for your response.
                                  Do you find that essential oils have an therapeutic effect on you? I always buy my pheromones unscented so they won't affect the smell of my perfumes.
                                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Thanks for your response.
                                    Do you find that essential oils have an therapeutic effect on you? I always buy my pheromones unscented so they won't affect the smell of my perfumes.
                                    PXS cover scents are very high quality. You should try to get a product scented. No need of Other sprays when you spray scented pheromones. Or if you dont want to scent all bottle, then get a cover scent separately. Then prepare a small amount of scented phero in a small bottle or empty spray bottle. I have bought 5ml spray bottles for that purpose.

Edit- Yes lafemme essential oils have theruptic effect. They work better in combinations. Like combined with pheromones puts it to practical use.
                                    Last edited by Falvinski; 04-17-2018, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I have had one occasion when Bliss hit someone HARD! ! She was very giggly and touchy feely and I barely knew her!

But mostly I use Bliss for self effects.

If you really want to test how it works on others, I think you'd need to see how high you can go dosage wise. Bliss is also one of those that the longer you're with someone, the more intense the effects. But yeah, I'd second that Bliss is always a solid choice. It's the one mone I would never hesitate to recommend; I can't think of a single situation that it wouldnt be welcome.

????

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias View Post
                                        I have had one occasion when Bliss hit someone HARD! ! She was very giggly and touchy feely and I barely knew her!

But mostly I use Bliss for self effects.

If you really want to test how it works on others, I think you'd need to see how high you can go dosage wise. Bliss is also one of those that the longer you're with someone, the more intense the effects. But yeah, I'd second that Bliss is always a solid choice. It's the one mone I would never hesitate to recommend; I can't think of a single situation that it wouldnt be welcome.

????
                                        I'm like you. I use it for self effects. I've used it at work and it makes everyone too mellow. No productivity.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X