yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones & self-hypnosis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones & self-hypnosis?

I'm currently learning self-hypnosis in order to help me with ASD (after doing lots of research & consulting with my doctors), in addition to my current treatments. I like to integrate aromatherapy as part of my relaxation/mindfulness exercises, & am considering a scented calming blend to help with this process. Some of the blends I'm considering are:
    Cohesion for Women, Bliss, Odyssey, Vibe, or Connections.
    Any suggestions on which one would give the best calming selfies?
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

You can use the goals for finding the calming products

Some products might work to calm some people better than others, everyone is different. For me, I like Cohesion/w and Innocence

Comment

Would limitless help here, too? The name suggests a positive mindset, which is what I'm aiming to do during this process...reprogram my self-talk.
      Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
      Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
        Would limitless help here, too? The name suggests a positive mindset, which is what I'm aiming to do during this process...reprogram my self-talk.
        I have not tried that one as yet but remember each product page has at a glance usage tips, a description of the product and what it does, technical data and loads of reviews , well more the old ones.Some are new and don't have much reviews for now

I just read the description and am not sure but I now feel like every female should include it in their arsenal. I see there are two reviews about it

A new blend designed by the famous and esteemed Dancing Joker. Initially this blend showed tremendous progress with attraction, but soon took on an element of Limitless focus and understanding. Perhaps it was this that created that magical spark when interacting with someone special. Whi

Comment

XSP130 is super-calming.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X