yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Flight attendant mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight attendant mones

While I am not a flight attendant, nor do I plan to become one, the thought occurred to me when I was on a plane ride; to ensure positive interactions and limit negative behavior from passengers, what mones (individual or mixes) might make a flight attendent's job go smoother?
    This question, I suppose, could be extended to anyone working in the service industry. Thoughts?

For the plane ride:
    I would go with Bliss for the selfies and to help calm anxious passengers. I also really like to use Xistential for that.

Playful, engaging, or even flirty blends seem like a double-edged sword. On one hand, you may make interactions more pleasant. On the other, you may end up with people wanting to interact with you much longer than you realistically have time for.

Your second question, extending to the "service industry" is extremely broad. Many jobs involve an aspect of service, even the health care industry which I am a part of. My needs to calm and instill trust in my patients are very different than say, someone in fashion retail who has to make the customer feel good about themselves and therefore needs an uplifting, playful pheromone blend. I think the adage of "know your customer' or even "don't treat people like you want to be treated - treat them how they want to be treated' applies here.

Got a little philosophical there but hopefully you found it useful. Good luck in your journey !

Comment

When you want limit negative behavior from passengers, what mones (individual or mixes) might make a flight attendent's job go smoother, go for alpha/status blend such as API or Ascend, it's best applied in formal or working situation, you get respect from passengers and they don't mess up with you
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X