yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vibe XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibe XS

I have been combining a bit of Vibe with APi and or A314 and it seems to have something about it. Adding some shine or bliss does seem to take it a level further. Does anyone else use vibe? and what are your thoughts on it.

I wore 2 sprays of Vibe on 2 different SW flights. I normally am one of the first on the plane and I take an aisle seat. I have been testing mones over the past few months on flights to see what affect at all there might be on who decides to sit in my row. I have had the best results with VibeXS. So far I have had more women decide to sit in the same row with VibeXS than with any other mone/combo.

I will be testing on a couple more flights this weekend... with VibeXS.

Comment

I should mention I had a wild encounter with a woman when I used Clary Sage and Instant Shine. No follow through on the second flight though. I probably had to re-apply.

Comment

Not a massive fan of vibe, something in it just does not agree with me, glad your having success with it though.

Comment

Yeah... With SteveO's mixes I have been measuring "success" with the amount of surprise I get when something "out of the ordinary" happens. And with these mixes, "out of the ordinary" is so extraordinary, that there is no denying the cause.

It seems that lately, both with VibeXS and LoveBoat, all I do is "innocently" present a trigger and "Bam!", like a rocket, there is this takeoff and acceleration on the part of the "other" that is just amazing to witness. Over the weekend, with Vibe, it was a Hispanic 20-something that took off into hyperspace with bright-eyed, delicious, desirous banter.

It seems I need to get used to this aspect, because I am so totally taken by surprise that I just lay back and entertain myself by just witnessing the effect. I can imagine getting "up to speed" and then accelerating the effect intentionally. All in due time!

Comment

Copied from my journal:

~~Alright, so yesterday and today I wore VibeXS. I don't know why I reached for this one first but it called to me .

Yesterday, I wore 3 sprays of my sampler bottle (1 and 1/2 of a regular- 2 sprays to the front of my neck and one to the back of my neck) and immediately felt something. It was as if my whole body lightened up and almost floated for a minute. It was an abrupt and immediate mood boost, this stuff is niiiice. I had plans to go vacuum out and deep clean my car, so I headed out the door with a skip in my step. I felt like I was on top of the world! I noticed some stares while I was bending in and out of my car but my focus was so intense on cleaning that I probably missed a bunch more. It was nice and windy plus pretty hot (I probably burnt through Vibe pretty quickly because of the heat). I was cool, calm, and collected yet also upbeat and positive. This stuff gives a great quiet confidence. I was sweaty as hell after I finished my car, so I just went back to my apt. to take a shower and do homework. No further hits.

Today I wore Vibe to school, I am in a class with 9 other guys and no females so I thought it would be a great testing ground. Oh, and I can't forget my teacher who loves the shit outta me. Unfortunately, I forgot that we had a test today and didn't get to chat with anyone much. As soon as I sprayed my 4 sprays (2 regular- front of neck to the right, front of neck to the left, back of neck, and one spray smooshed between my wrists) I felt a similar rush as I had yesterday of mood boosting euphoria, not as prominent as yesterday but still there nonetheless. The self effects of this stuff are very nice. So, I didn't notice much from my classmates, just friendly banter. But what my teacher did was hilarious! I was taking the test, getting frustrated that I hadn't studied and was having a hard time finding the first couple answers. My teacher was chatting away about golfing and shit and his voice gets more and more excited. He starts talking about how he was doing home improvement shit to his house on Sunday and then goes on an excited rant about using power tools and being covered in insulation from his attic. I was trying to tune him out at first but then had to take notice because he was getting bouncy, red in the face, and so excited that he started wheezing while laughing! I have never seen him like this before! He was out-of-control happy! Usually he says something and because I am good at making eye contact, he will look to me for either validation or to laugh at his jokes (I think he likes me). He repeatedly did this all while blubbering like an idiot over DIY gone wrong! It was fucking hilarious and lasted for about 5 minutes, going from level 1 excitement to 5 in the middle and then back down again. When no one was sharing in on his enthusiasm and he realized he looked like a little kid, he calmed down but still stayed pretty upbeat and peppy, teasing various people in the classroom and annoying them while they were taking the test (not a common thing for him either). Sure... I'll take that as an over-the-top hit lol. As I was finishing up my test, he came to help me and since there was only one person left in the classroom, he started blurting out answers for me. Score! I only got 2 questions wrong on a 50 question test. I'll remember this baby (Vibe) when I take the next test. My concentration wasn't as good today, but with the extra help I got from the teacher, it didn't really matter.
            Last edited by PhoenixonFire19; 05-01-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Vibe solo self-effects for me has two different outcomes depending on my mood. I get that "cool guy" self effect for sure BUT...

If I'm in a neutral mood or a little under, I become that reserved, silent cool guy - not exactly willing to talk, but I'll use social situations to try to lighten up. Under this, people tend to not readily approach me but I do hear that they think I'm cool.

If I'm in a good mood, I steer towards having that popular and positive cool guy. Energy around me is a bit better.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I've been wearing 1 shot of Vibe recently to work (recently got hired). Most reactions have been bonding type. I got invited to eat w/ coworkers after work, chatted quite a bit until we ran out of things to talk about. The boss has also asked me for my opinion on certain things or just likes to talk and explain a bit about the history of starting the company and how long a ways its been to be where its at.

All the coworkers have been helping me out as well in finding records and/or documents. Not sure if its Vibe or just me, but it's been pretty nice.
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Happy to read men's reports on Vibe. SteveO describes this as a blend of Flirt and Connections (which is why I purchased it). But its male users do not, on the whole, seem to flip over it, while the ladies' reports seem to be pretty positive. I've not used it yet, and I'm wondering if it could be improved with XIST or a soft sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureman View Post
                    Happy to read men's reports on Vibe. SteveO describes this as a blend of Flirt and Connections (which is why I purchased it). But its male users do not, on the whole, seem to flip over it, while the ladies' reports seem to be pretty positive. I've not used it yet, and I'm wondering if it could be improved with XIST or a soft sexual.
                    I've actually been wearing Vibe always with either 1 or 2 sprays of Xist. I've never gone solo with it in public so it's likely my report (post #8) had some influence from Xist. For me, Vibe doesn't do much solo. When in combos, it helps out quite nicely so to me, Vibe is an accenting mone. It's great for meeting new people, especially when first impressions tend to be the deciding factor in how a person interacts with you from then on.

Comment

A few days ago, Sept 4th, SteveO commented in another thread* that Vibe is a combination of Bliss, Connections and Flirt! This is wonderful news, I'm eager to try Vibe solo to see what types of effects it'll garner.

I tried Vibe a few weeks ago but it was with another XS blend. Unfortunately I don't remember which one but it did make for a great day. I'll do better this time around and collect info to report back

*go to Store and Shipping Feedback and see "Holy lighting fast Batman" post

Comment

I reported this in the AC (Approach Confidence) thread, but I'll post it here as well since Vibe was involved.

I wore 2 sprays Vibe + 2 sprays AC. Trying AC alone, I didn't feel any hesitation about approaching someone, but I didn't care to do so either so to me, AC is a disinhibitor. When I ran AC with Vibe, I just started opening up people without caring. At my volunteering site, I introduce myself to a worker I've never met before b/c he usually works night shift. Without a care, we just started talking and became buddies real quick.

This was only one run and I intend to run it again tomorrow. My analysis of that 1st run of this mix though is that AC removed the hesitation to talk/open up people, and Vibe ran its effects as the social mone it is. As said in an earlier post in this thread, I felt like a cool guy. In this case though, it's the lively cool guy.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                          Vibe solo self-effects for me has two different outcomes depending on my mood. I get that "cool guy" self effect for sure BUT...

If I'm in a neutral mood or a little under, I become that reserved, silent cool guy - not exactly willing to talk, but I'll use social situations to try to lighten up. Under this, people tend to not readily approach me but I do hear that they think I'm cool.

If I'm in a good mood, I steer towards having that popular and positive cool guy. Energy around me is a bit better.

i can say i've had the same effect with vibe i've become silent not willing to talk.
                          its like it enhance which mood you r in
                          i think i just needed not to combine it with Ascend coz Ascend makes serious and Focus

next time i'll try it alone
                          Last edited by sexnificant; 03-22-2015, 05:01 PM.
                          Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                          Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                          LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

I always like to combine Vibe with something like Flirt or a female bend that I know increases sociability, because while vibe changes the way people around me react to me, it can make me very inwardly focused, and even more introverted than usual. It does make me feel a bit more socially confident and comfortable though. The pairing with Flirt really does wonders for me in awkward social/work situations.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X