yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs184 Odyssey13 vs Odyssey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs184 Odyssey13 vs Odyssey

XSteveO idle

Odyssey13 and Odyssey both have clary sage. I think they both have high doses of alpha androstenol, yes? Or maybe not?

What is the difference between Odyssey13 and Odyssey?

Clary sage is not nearly as potent (but still present) and new research molecule in the mix - XSR89.

What I've heard anyways...
    Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

master_at_arms Intriguing! Now where did you hear that xsr89 was in the mix?

Was it from RTBoss ?

RTBoss how did you find out xsr89 was in Odyssey13?

Comment

Odyssey13...is this still being sold? I can't find anything on PXS about Odyssey13/XS184.
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Also just a comment, clary sage was an important part of Spaceland, the product Odyssey resembles from AD. It gives it a very foresty like smell and has been known to be part of the "spacey" effect it gives off. I personally hate the smell of it, another reason why I avoid products like this and to be honest I STILL haven't found a good use for Odyssey/Spaceland. I would rather use Bliss at a party to be honest!
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Something I found on the forum.

Some of the new betas are not listed yet, like the PIMP I just got this last order. Too much to do and not enough time I'm sure...wait a bit and I'm sure they'll be up in the future.
            Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by master_at_arms View Post
              Something I found on the forum.

Some of the new betas are not listed yet, like the PIMP I just got this last order. Too much to do and not enough time I'm sure...wait a bit and I'm sure they'll be up in the future.
              Oh interesting thanks. I wonder if we can order them by calling?
              PXS
              AD

Comment

One way to find out

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
                  Also just a comment, clary sage was an important part of Spaceland, the product Odyssey resembles from AD. It gives it a very foresty like smell and has been known to be part of the "spacey" effect it gives off. I personally hate the smell of it, another reason why I avoid products like this and to be honest I STILL haven't found a good use for Odyssey/Spaceland. I would rather use Bliss at a party to be honest!
                  I haven't tried Odyssey yet, but I'm with you in the Bliss part.
                  Bliss is simply magical!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X