yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Guess what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what?

,guess what? I just got home. I went to party wearing bliss xs , i had the fun of my life.Exactly as the descrption page: no inhibition no anxiety, no nothing , i was just me .
    it was like i was the king of the world. i was the center of the attencion. nothing matters , dancing like no one was looking , awesome.
    10/10 would buy.(the sample convinced me)

That's great! Yes Bliss is known to do that. It is a very social mone that will really work in a party scene. What other mones do you have? I know earlier you said you were choosing between Ascend, Xist, and Bliss. I think you should consider both Ascend + Xist if you can afford them, they're both great great products and really the two best-selling products that PXS sells!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

My first purchase was choose one : cohesion bliss, xist and ascend. My pick was cohesion, I already ordered ascend, next is bliss +xist (I don't know it yet, but gonna trust you guys on this one) . Anyway bliss is legen(wait for it)

I hope you are not lactose intolerant because the second word is

Dairy.

Legendary!

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        looooool, you guys are certainly an interesting bunch

• Xcc
        Xcc commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't get this dairy thing... Could someone please enlighten me?

• bogdy
        bogdy commented
        Editing a comment
        You need to watch how I meet your mother!

I hope Steve will ship some bliss to EU hub in the near future.

ps: bliss is going 30ml?

Comment

• Kohloe
        Kohloe commented
        Editing a comment
        would be awesome

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
      I hope Steve will ship some bliss to EU hub in the near future.

ps: bliss is going 30ml?
      I believe they are currently transitioning to allow 10ml and 30 ml options of all mones but not 100% for everything yet...but soon! Keep an eye out for them!
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I check the store like mad!

Comment

I go back and forth between bliss, vibe, flirt, and loveboat. Out of those I've bought more loveboat. Lately I've been sprung on celebrity though. I really think you have to change it up semi regularly to add dimensions to your personality. The same thing doesn't work the same every day for me except for Ascend. That's the shit, legit, on hit.
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

bogdy If nervousness was a concern for me at parties, I'd also check this one out...

You’re feeling awkward as you stand there clutching your drink to your vest like a shield. Your temperature starts to rise and you are sure she can hear your heart beating about to explode. She’s 3 feet away and you cannot even muster enough guts to just say hi. Its two freaking little tiny l

Comment

Xcc well its it as big as you guys think, a problem for me would be a lack of experience and action. Thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

bogdy Lack of experience and action? We all started some where... as experienced as I like to think I am, I'm still learning!

Comment

Xcc as you say I consider myself as inexperienced but I'm still better than I was 3 months ago due to self improvement and lately pheromones.

Comment

bogdy Keep going! Just think where you will be in another 3 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                      bogdy Keep going! Just think where you will be in another 3 months!
                      Damn dude your post gave me goosebumps!

Comment

• Kohloe
                        Kohloe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Haha

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
                      Xcc as you say I consider myself as inexperienced but I'm still better than I was 3 months ago due to self improvement and lately pheromones.
                      One of the best part of pheromones is the self-improvement. Yes part of it is placebo but they do also give you self-confidence and self-effects and this is my #1 favorite thing about mones. Why be afraid of approaching a chick when you know the mones got your back? That already is going to put you ahead of other guys who will just sit in their corner and pretend the chick isn't there and just "hoping" she will talk to them. Congrats!
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

well said knowledgeispower !

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

One of the best part of pheromones is the self-improvement. Yes part of it is placebo but they do also give you self-confidence and self-effects and this is my #1 favorite thing about mones. Why be afraid of approaching a chick when you know the mones got your back? That already is going to put you ahead of other guys who will just sit in their corner and pretend the chick isn't there and just "hoping" she will talk to them. Congrats!
                          u sir, deserve a toast
                          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

bogdy here's where you will be in 3 months. Xcc has been in my corner since day one, and I'll always be grateful. But so have these mones! Self confidence and your own personal swag is where you'll be homie.
                            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook thank you!

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook You've come a long way! Keep going!

Comment

Thanks XSteveO and PXS team for the 30 ml upgrade of bliss, my favorite blend so far, wait for it to be available in eu hub!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X