yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Guess what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODYSSEY XS is better for a party and having fun than bliss.

Comment

Good, i will try it sometime. Reading the product description got me excited.

Comment

bogdy Bliss is like no other! I really, really love it! Especially going out and parties! You and everyone around you will have fun!

I used to wear a lot of Bliss, even to work. People just love being around you, because it makes them feel good. They'll associate that feeling with you. People would invite me out a lot because of that. They want that Bliss feeling around them, and it's you! lol

I don't wear it as much now because I find it harder to concentrate when I wear it at work. I still wear it on my own time or going out! It's just pure bliss when it hits! lol

People will always say, "Omg! Tonight was so much fun! Definitely a night to remember!" lol

Comment

Ixist yeah I know, i had 2 awesome nights out with a girl, it really was pure bliss, I'm I sure that if I had xist on me, after all that fun, she would fall for me.

Comment

Anyone know what the secret molecule that makes Bliss so great is? Is it DHEA? Because my understanding is that's what produces the good feelings....Cohesion on that note also should have DHEA as well I'm really tempted to try Bliss now. It's also one of the few mixes to contain eRONE sulfate
            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X