yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best situation to wear Glow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm feeling mischievous today. I think x2 Glow would be a good day...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

So.
      I wore Glow x2
      Environment.
      Work. Yep. That's right. Work. I said I was feeling mischievous...

Made me feel all warm and glowy. No surprise there
      Very relaxed, playful and soft.
      It seemed to make those I came in contact with relaxed and happy as well.
      My co-worker was being kind and chatty and I would say he was also feeling, hmm, soft.
      What do I mean by soft? It's really relaxed and kind of - aaaaaahhh - like you feel when you sigh with contentment.
      You just feel really good
      Playful conversation. It doesn't seem to have a magnetism, other than its a cop bomb and I got so extra male attention and one giant bear hug. It doesn't draw people, but when you sit among them, you can watch the wave of changed body language going to more relaxed positions.
      I was more chatty, but not overly so.
      It was a nice chill Monday. Maybe I'll wear this every Monday....

Comment

• norestforthewicked
        norestforthewicked commented
        Editing a comment
        Does anyone notice the smell? I want to use it, I am just scared LOLOL. What perfumes have you known to work well to cover cops?! Is there a thread I haven't come across that goes over this?

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Best bet with cop heavy smelling blends is: apply, let dry, then cover.
        You can cover with anything, but cops cover best (imho) with florals and fruits and/or something with good longevity

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      So.
      I wore Glow x2
      Environment.
      Work. Yep. That's right. Work. I said I was feeling mischievous...

Made me feel all warm and glowy. No surprise there
      Very relaxed, playful and soft.
      It seemed to make those I came in contact with relaxed and happy as well.
      My co-worker was being kind and chatty and I would say he was also feeling, hmm, soft.
      What do I mean by soft? It's really relaxed and kind of - aaaaaahhh - like you feel when you sigh with contentment.
      You just feel really good
      Playful conversation. It doesn't seem to have a magnetism, other than its a cop bomb and I got so extra male attention and one giant bear hug. It doesn't draw people, but when you sit among them, you can watch the wave of changed body language going to more relaxed positions.
      I was more chatty, but not overly so.
      It was a nice chill Monday. Maybe I'll wear this every Monday....
      My impression with glow is that it is connections with cops.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

My impression with glow is that it is connections with cops.
        Oh no. No. No. It is WAY better than that

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Seeeeeeelfies.....lovely.

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          excuse me while I go curl up with a teddy bear.

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Oh no. No. No. It is WAY better than that
        He, he.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have such a small sample of Glow that I'm afraid to use it.
          I'm gonna sit back and read some reports before I go wasting it on a quick run to Chipotle, lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X