yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is there a way to get to get rid of/ cover natural pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to my doctor, explaining I had a problem with an unusual smell from my skin..
    she refered me to a dermatologist.
    He prescribed some liquid antibiotics.

I live in Norway. One shampoo called "Fungoral" 20mg and "Dalacin" 10mg.. Fungoral the dermatologist recomended to rub into the scalp.. Leave in for two minutes, before I rinsed it out.
    And use a good regular shampoo first , like "Head 'n shoulders.
    Dalacin is also a liquid.antibiotic, I was told to apply onto my troubled areas..

He told me to check back in one month if I wasn't happy with the results. Then we would have to use something more powerful like oral antibiotics.

Comment

Rollerman That's interesting. I've never heard of something like this before. Keep us posted, and I hope you get well soon.

Comment

unusual smell from the skin? perhaps is a symptom from something else. Or perhaps something in the diet. Did you tried more ingest of water and sweating? in cold climate, the only ways to sweat is exercising (cardio) or sauna..
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Just to clarify, my problem was not unusual smell from my skin, but because of me working out and taking various supplements to maximize the results related to workout ,my body began producing feromones naturally.
          These natural pheromones came in conflict with synthetic mones/I was'nt able to reach my pheromonal goals.

I told my dermatologist that I was struggling with body-dour , because I don't think he would have taken me seriously if I said "hey, I'm struggling with natural pheromones"

So, I tried oral antibiotics. This treatment made.my problem a little bit better, but it was still there. And came back even worse when I finished the antibiotics.

I told my doctor. And he saied: "Sorry man, there is nothing more I can do for you".

I started searching the www for solutions, and I ended up on eBay, where I told a seller of acne-supplements about my problem. He recommended a herbal supplement called "saw palmetto".
          it is traditionally used to to treat prostate problems.
          This herb inhibits some part of the testosterone production-process.

I have been using this for about two weeks, and I'm already seeing positive results although, I estimate two months use of saw palmetto before I'm satisfied..

Comment

Saw palmetto works because it's a DHT (dihydrotestosterone) blocker.
            It really seems to be eliminating my natural mones

Comment

I'm afraid it's all in your head, my friend. In order to stop your pheromone production you would hafta radically alter the enzyme activity within your body that is responsible for them in the first place. A simple DHT blocker isn't gonna do it. Pheromone production is a complex process that involves numerous enzyme reactions.

Comment

I also found alkalizing my diet andfluid intake being effective

Comment

why don't you try using herbal products that are known adaptogens to return your body to homeostasis?

some i can think of off the top of my head are:

lingzhi
                  ginseng
                  ashwagandha

Comment

Rollermanidle mentioned that it effects synthetic mones and stops them from working.

Comment

Sometimes the solution is worst than the problem itself.

In my opinion, if producing some sort of amount of natural pheromones, is about to find the dose and product that suit with that natural pheromones.
                      That's the reason why to some users some product work but to others no, also how different users uses different amounts.
                      Some people get aggressive reactions from others, others never get an aggressive reaction, from same product, same dose.
                      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Stop your own pheromones would be a bad idea, but you can use a hunter soap in the shower to remove your own smell. The pheromone will dominate your own signature that way.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                          Stop your own pheromones would be a bad idea, but you can use a hunter soap in the shower to remove your own smell. The pheromone will dominate your own signature that way.
                          Hunter's soap what I was going to recommend. Great suggestion Ildergreier .

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Hunter's soap what I was going to recommend. Great suggestion Ildergreier .
                            Well, I always forget to use that bottle myself, it just stands there in the shower.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                              But wouldn't that be incredibly temporary? I mean, if you perspire or anything after the shower, wouldn't you be right back where you started?
                              I have NO idea, just asking
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

But wouldn't that be incredibly temporary? I mean, if you perspire or anything after the shower, wouldn't you be right back where you started?
                                I have NO idea, just asking
                                Good Q, and I honestly do not know. I can't say have I noticed any difference during the day, so perhaps it is a question about the pheromone is set on your skin or not.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X