yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is there a way to get to get rid of/ cover natural pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to get to get rid of/ cover natural pheromones?

I'm thinking some sort of pill or cream..

Sometimes my my natural pheromones interfere with my goal..

Any ideas?

can you elaborate on your natural pheromones interfering with your goals?

Give more, Expect Less

Comment

I have been hitting the gym hard, and taking supplements to build muscle.
      Now I am off the supplements.

This has caused my body to produce pheromones.

Before I could where 2 sprays SOB + socials..

Now I have problems wearing under half a spray..

It has gotten difficult to use XS products, and any other companies for that matter.

Any ideas for a solution to my issue?

Comment

You should try a detox? This won't stop your pheromone production but as far as I understanding, this might benefit you.

Comment

Rollerman I'm gonna side with Dandelion. I'm not sure how we could test our own pheromones to know what we're emitting. You can always see how people carry themselves different from others, and peoples reactions to them, but honestly how can we know what's coming out of us naturally.
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I think detox is definitely worth a try.. Thanks days!

I have a friend and this lucky bastards body naturally produce alphas and social mones.. I know this cause we went sailing and he took a shower outside.. I recognized the smell from L2K product..

I know for a fact he's not using synthetics..

He's just always had his way with the ladies..

Comment

Rollerman For me, I will shower. Then I just do my best to match my natural pheromones to formula. For example, I don't know if it's that I emit lots of androsterone or low amounts of androstenone or both... but I've noticed I can usually wear products very high in androstenone without other males becoming aggressive with me.

There is also hunter soap or scent killer or other such products.

I don't know how practical it is to try to lower or erase your natural signature. If you find a way, please post.

Comment

To directly answer your question: use soap that has triclosan in its ingredients. Triclosan will wash off your natural pheromones.

Although if it's wise is a different question altogether. But triclosan will kill your natural pheromones lol. I stopped using any soap that contains triclosan 2 years ago

Comment

eternitys_child Thank you for that tip! How did you find out about triclosan?

Comment

• eternitys_child
                    eternitys_child commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I read it on pherotalk.com

Where do you guys get triclosan from? The FDA just banned its use in soap a few weeks ago because its creating antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria. So just a heads up you may want to stock up before its too late or find a foreign vendor!
                  PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                  PXS
                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                  Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                  AD
                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Body wash and water is more than enough to get rid of natural mones. Getting rid of mones you sprayed on is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by x7 View Post
                      Body wash and water is more than enough to get rid of natural mones. Getting rid of mones you sprayed on is another story.
                      And you say that on what evidence?

No offense, this isn't directed at you so please don't take this personally! This is directed on the whole "mones need special scrubbing compounds" theories out there as there are many on this board who post things like that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I personally only believe in empirical evidence.

Synthetic mones are identical to the natural mones we produce in chemical structure and composition. If soap can lift natural mones off your skin and pubes than synthetic mones will just as easily lift off. The amount of soap you apply is way more concentrated than any amount of mones you can spray on so getting them off should be a non-issue. If soap and water can scrub off Sharpie permanent marker ink, I think some synthetic pheromones will have no problem coming off.

Really, I haven't seen 1 person who has posted empirical evidence that mones build up. If you don't shower/scrub/use soap than yes I believe it. They can last a long time without being scrubbed off, but soap should wipe mones off easily.

On top of that, keep in mind our superficial layer of the skin (epidermis) is 100% replaced every 35 days. That means over the course of a month your entire external layer of your body is shed and replaced. Now this happens on a daily basis obviously you don't just leave a "coat" of your skin lying around. But the point is that even if you don't scrub off your mones your body will naturally get rid of them because your skin is being constantly replaced and renewed. This idea that mones build up and us needing "mone breaks" is superstition and anecdotal and quite honestly unlikely. Self-effects diminishing are another story all-together because there is evidence to suggest that some sensitization to mones occurs over time (self-sensitization); I posted a publication of this nature in the research section if anyone is interested. It's possible some of the mone effects are related to natural changes in body language due to self-effects, and this sensitization may be why we see a "build up" effect as some call it.

Long-story short: I've been trained to believe that everything is rationally explained unless there is a specific explanation for why I shouldn't believe that. I have no evidence to suggest that mones can "stick" to my skin like super-glue velcro and becomes mutant-water-resistant/hydro-phobic bonding molecules. Heck, even SteveO's SwimXS line (a sun-block based pheromone SteveO used to sell a while back) only had 1 hour water resistance rating. And that was for a sunscreen designed to be hydrophobic. I have no reason to believe these mones can survive regular soap + scrubbing + water and even then they likely will be naturally shed in a few days anyways.

Just my 2 cents...
                      PXS
                      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                      AD
                      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Based on my experience and using mones for couple of years. Not all mones are produced by men(ie:est,TAH,TAL,etc),some are only produced inside the body(neurosteroids used in mones) , and amount in mones far exceed the amount produced by body."mones can survive regular soap + scrubbing + water and even then they likely will be naturally shed in a few days anyways." Some people don't have time to wait(they need consistent results and don't want them messing up other mones).

" Self-effects diminishing are another story all-together because there is evidence to suggest that some sensitization to mones occurs over time (self-sensitization);" There are things called sensory receptors...like person getting paid $20/hr wouldn't be excited about another $20/hr job(don't have time to give a neuroscience and biological explanation).

" This idea that mones build up and us needing "mone breaks" is superstition and anecdotal and quite honestly unlikely." I remember Steve doing so called anecdotal mone break and a juice fast.

" Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I personally only believe in empirical evidence." If soap and water can scrub off Sharpie permanent marker ink, I think some synthetic pheromones will have no problem coming off." This is not empirical evidence,just using anecdotal to form a conclusion(like lord zenu mythology in Scientology) or pseudo science.So if I say,I can't remove paint on walls using soap and scrubbing,so mones should be the same,that should be correct too.With that logic,rabbit and bull are animals,they both have 4 legs,bull has 2 horns so rabbit should have 2 horns.There is more to things than hydrophobic or hydrophilic,Electronegativity,bond strength,bond type,bond polarity,molecular structure etc.

Comment

Originally posted by x7 View Post
                          Based on my experience and using mones for couple of years. Not all mones are produced by men(ie:est,TAH,TAL,etc) and amount in mones far exceed the amount produced by body."mones can survive regular soap + scrubbing + water and even then they likely will be naturally shed in a few days anyways." Some people don't have time to wait(they need consistent results and don't want them messing up other mones).

" Self-effects diminishing are another story all-together because there is evidence to suggest that some sensitization to mones occurs over time (self-sensitization);" There are things called sensory receptors...like person getting paid $20/hr wouldn't be excited about another $20/hr job(don't have time to give a neuroscience and biological explanation).

" This idea that mones build up and us needing "mone breaks" is superstition and anecdotal and quite honestly unlikely." I remember Steve doing so called anecdotal mone break and a juice fast.

" Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I personally only believe in empirical evidence." If soap and water can scrub off Sharpie permanent marker ink, I think some synthetic pheromones will have no problem coming off." This is not empirical evidence,just using anecdotal to form a conclusion(like lord zenu mythology in Scientology) or pseudo science.So if I say,I can't remove pain on walls using soap and scrubbing,so mones should be the same,that should be correct too.

X7, what's your background? I'm no biochemist, but I am about to defend in the next 6 months a PhD in Neuroscience. And while there is a lot I don't know, one thing I do know is chemicals and how they interact with the human (and rat) body.

Sensory receptors? Yes our olfactory receptors get sensitized, that was the point I was making. A study recently published (I made a thread about it in the research section) has shown that rats can become sensitized to specific pheromones. My point was that self-sensitization (by wearing a pheromone daily) may cause self-effects to diminish/disappear and thus a person may think they have a mone build up when really it is not the mones but the sensitization to the mones that is diminishing the effect. This is probably the "mone break" SteveO does; he has never specifically said he takes these breaks because of build up. And no disrespect to SteveO, but SteveO himself has said many times he is not a biochemist (although he darn well understands science and probably knows more than most vendors out there...)

My analogy is valid. A sharpie has ink that is designed to stick and stick very well. When a sharpie is put on the skin it is absorbed into the very superficial layer of the skin (the epidermis, probably the Stratum Corneum layer which sheds constantly). With some good scrubbing, even this sharpie can be removed. Now think about Mones; mones are by nature NOT designed to be sticky. Putatives are an exception yes, but the general mones are designed to be diffused and on top of that we have developed diffusion blends in PXS products and others to facilitate that. They are essentially designed to work the opposite of a sharpie. So if I can scrub ink off my skin that has been designed to absorb in whatever material it comes in contact with, you would sound like a joke to come and tell me that a molecule that evolutionary was designed to diffuse away from skin + blended with diffusion blends is going to stick to my skin more than a sharpie. That's the analogy I was making. And a note on putatives, there is nothing special about them chemically to suggest they would be any stickier than regular mones. Most putatives are only slight chemical alterations in structure. They are still odorants and retain many of the same properties as their chemically similar relatives. And just because something is in a higher concentration doesn't mean it will be harder to remover. 1 pigment of ink isn't going to be harder to remove than 1000 pigments of ink if that Ink is unable to be absorbed by the skin and just lies on the surface.

My point on empirical evidence is that no one has proven to me that mones can build up other than for anecdotal reports which may be bias by sensitization issues. In science the weight of the necessity of evidence is on the controversial statement. My statement that pheromones, simple molecules that have no special properties that would make them stickier than other odorants, that are evolutionary designed to diffuse away from skin into other primates' olfactory receptors, is not controversial. But the statement that these mones all of a sudden can be absorbed into the skin and latch on like velcro is the controversial statement that needs empirical evidence to even be accepted as a sane statement. Until someone has proven this, the status quo, that odorants designed to diffuse are not going to survive a good scrubbing with soap and water is the statement I will believe.
                          PXS
                          AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Fair enough. Totally agree about receptors getting sanitized.But,like I said, not all mones used in the blends are evolutionary design to diffuse or used as mones(nuro steroids like pregnenolone).You can always try spraying sticky stuff like TAL,TAH and mx353 to come to your own conclusions.

Comment

@x7 so believe it or not I was thinking about this discussion all night; yes I'm a nerd lol...I may have to modify some of what I said. I didn't realize that some of the pheromones may be in fact absorbed by our skin thanks to their carrier, which changes a lot. While we won't know for sure until each molecule is tested (depends on many factors including the weight/size and electrical charge of the molecules). However given that the mones are all dissolved in some form of carrier oil, this may enhance absorption into the skin (which is why the diffusion lasts so long with PXS products vs other competitors).

Here's an interesting book on the topic:

https://books.google.com/books?id=3t...page&q&f=false

One thing the book outlines is that excessive scrubbing can remove the squamous cell layer of the skin which basically just means you've abrasively removed the top layer. This is beneficial for our purposes in case some of the mones are absorbed into the skin. That being said, it is still likely they are removed from the skin, like my sharpie pigment example whether its a combination of cell destruction through scrubbing or simply soap doing its job. But it does suggest that some caution is warranted if the site is not properly scrubbed.
                              PXS
                              AD

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
                                But it does suggest that some caution is warranted if the site is not properly scrubbed.
                                I'm glad you're a nerd because I've learned a lot from your posts.

Caution about what?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

I'm glad you're a nerd because I've learned a lot from your posts.

Caution about what?
                                  Caution that mones could theoretically build up if they are absorbed into the skin and not properly scrubbed off. Now I wasn't suggesting they wouldn't come off with soap + scrubbing, just that scrubbing extra hard may be necessary.
                                  PXS
                                  AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Thanks for the clarification!

I have a loofah I use.

What would you suggest scrubbing with?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                      knowledgeispower Thanks for the clarification!

I have a loofah I use.

What would you suggest scrubbing with?
                                      I think a Loofah would do the job! I think a good self-test is to take a sharpie to a spot you normally spray mones on and scrub it until the ink is nearly gone. If you can get the ink out you will know the mones are gone too. I wouldn't do this more than once though lol...just to get a feel for how hard/long you need to scrub
                                      PXS
                                      AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X