yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections...adding a bit here and there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections...adding a bit here and there

Hello all! So I've gotten more comfortable mixing and matching my blends for specific situations. I still don't own all the blends (waiting patiently for the next newsletter!), but I have quite a few to play around with. In my last order I got a sample of Connections and have begun adding it in some situations. It works great all on its own when I am at home with the hubby and definitely makes him more talkative. But I've also been experimenting in a large group of friends (mostly male) to see what attracts the most attention. Normally on D&D nights when we get together I wear DesireMe+ and Babe. It works amazingly on just about everyone. I always get lots of attention and the guys just love talking to me. All except for one guy who is incredibly shy. I've been puzzling it over for a while and decided to add the Connections to my usual blends to see if I could get this guy to open up a bit. It worked! It's really interesting how different folks respond to different blends and mixes. Connections will definitely be my go-to "key" to unlock those shy folks in the future!

How many sprays of Connections did you use? Did you find it made you a motor mouth?

Comment

I used 4 sprays out of the sample bottle, so like 2 sprays from the regular sized bottle. It didn't make me a motor mouth, but I'm rather shy to begin with. It did help me be a bit more talkative though...I certainly laughed more than normal! It seemed to affect others more than give self-effects like some of the other blends do. But that's just my experience with it.

Comment

Try it on its own, it definitely is a beast of its own! If the context of the environment is cheery, you are in for a nice engaging conversation. I love it because it enhances my already engaging personality.

It also has a flip side. If you ask someone how they're doing, prepare for the truth. And sometimes the truth isn't very pleasant. But, I found it still enhances my personality in that I lend an ear to someone who may need it.

I'm so glad xs made it an oil, I stocked up and I am GOOD for a while.

P.s. you may consider using 3 or less sprays from sample bottle, overkill is a real phenomena on connections, and if it'a a sample, use less to get more

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X