yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oddesey to replace getting stoned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I have 3 samples of Odyssey, and it's a Sunday, I went for it.
    2 sprays for the sample vial at my neck...and I wait......nada. I wait 30 minutes. Nada.
    2 more sprays...and maybe a slight relaxation, slight arousal.

This is where a background story would shed some light. 5 years ago I somehow got a tiny bottle of alpha-androstenol from Love Scent. I cant even remember if it was given to me or if I bought it. I didn't know shit about mones then and obviously not about dosing. I figured a pipette was a dose worth and generously slathered a long stream of liquid along both collarbones. Now keep in mind this was my first exposure to mones. I just about had an orgasm, right there on the spot. I was like "holy hell this stuff is aaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing" and I jumped online and bought every scent of it they had.

Fast forward a month. I'm needing two pipettes' worth to get moderate arousal. My transmitters are getting used to this damn brew. Fast forward 3 months...I've burned myself out. I'm no longer getting a reaction. The bottles go on a shelf and I go in search of other brews and end up at Love Potion Magickal Perfume where I find enough new blends to try for the next 5 years.

And then they stop working...and now I'm here. I'm going to assume that >> IF << none of the blends I've been applying to myself for the last 5 years contained a-nol, then I would have about as strong a reaction to Odyssey now as I did way back when. But it's such a common ingredient in blends that I'm just almost a non-responder now.

However, I do encourage newbies to mones to try this blend. If you are on the fence as to whether mones even will work on you, this should give you rather undeniable proof. There is a reason why I have the nick that I do !

Comment

androstenol I didn't feel anything that I've heard about Odyssey. I live in a weed legal state though, and I'm regularly high when not working or with kids. You said some things that make me a little nervous. If I like a blend and wear it regularly do you think I'll become immune to self effects? Also, are you saying that I won't omit the same cloud anymore?
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar,

All I can share are my own experiences.
        I'm super sensitive to most things. I only need half of the dose of medications as other people. I can smell that someone had a cigarette on a street corner long after they are gone. Wearing mones days on end gives me a headache.

With all that as a disclaimer, I have found that for me, the "first dose" of a new phero blend is generally the most intense. All of my potential neurotransmitters are engaged. I probably will never have another reaction to Xistential the way I did that first time I sprayed it on myself. Heck, I used that product to deprogram myself off work stress. But I KNEW that my window of opportunity to do that would be small. I stop responding to the same daily blend after 4 days in a row. That's why I have at least 2 blends with similar effects that I rotate. So I might do more Bliss for a while and then more Xistential for a while. And then I may go back to a blend for another company that chills me out. By then I am plenty ready to get good effects with Bliss again (but not like the first dose).

You will see others writing that they use the same blend for 2 months and more. I can't tell you what is true for you, only what is true for me

Emitting the same cloud over time shouldn't be a concern, unless your body chemistry drastically changes. However, there is plenty of advice here on 'switching things up' on your targets if you have regular contact with them. They too can get used to a phero signature and stop responding as strongly, and then they need to be exposed to something a bit different. However, if you're dealing with complete strangers, then that's not issue no matter how long YOU personally have been wearing that phero.

Happy Holidays !

Comment

My memory of the getting stoned product was that it worked best when mixed/applied with some clary sage oil. That seemed to compound the effects of the Alphanol nicely.

However it was still a far cry from a good blast of the real thing..!

Comment

androstenol what do you think about mones at work? I'm talking about Ascend mostly. So, my main target is my boss and my employees. Do you think in that scenario it's ok to have a consistent blend, provided you still see results?
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Yes I did the same thing for the first few months at a new job as manager. Back then I hadn't heard of PheromoneXS and got good results with a respect blend from another company. Then once I had plenty of respect, I found that it was keeping me from really bonding with the people I work with. Now I only wear respect-type pheros once a week at most for really difficult situations. I wear either nothing or Connections or Cohesion (since I'm female working with mostly females) and that seems to be perfect right now.
              I would think in a male working environment, Ascend is perfect.
              Happy Holidays !

Comment

Full disclosure, I have not used Odyssey but I can tell you its not going to be anything like weed. With some mones you will get spacey and feel almost euphoric but thats on a much lesser scale.

I'm sorry to hear weed doesnt work for you. It makes me paranoid too unless I have a shot or two beforehand. Alcohol does something to your GABA receptors in your brain. The result? You get happy and release control. Taking some Phenibut basically does the same thing, and Noopet works great as well. Noopept is a nootropic that helps you think much more clearly and does wonders for anxiety. You can use it every day without any ill effect.

Comment

I don't know if it was a "placebo effect" of some sort, but I've tried a few sprays (sample bottle) of Odyssey and didn't feel that "strange". I've never smoked pot, although I've definitely had contact high, and pretty sure I had a "brownie". From Odyssey, I kind of felt like maybe I was "zoning out" on whatever task I was working on. Like, very "absorbed" in it mentally, tuning out the outside world. Then after a while, I'd "snap out of it". Again, maybe this was just a placebo effect. I was hoping for some "fun buzz", but honestly didn't get much of anything. Maybe not enough sprays???? 2 or 3 from the sampler. Didn't care much for the smell.

Comment

Odyssey + Cohesion is a giggling combination for me.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      Odyssey + Cohesion is a giggling combination for me.
                      Odyssey makes me feel pretty groovy but not giggly.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Odyssey makes me feel pretty groovy but not giggly.
                        Ok, but you are perhaps not a giggler?
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ok, but you are perhaps not a giggler?
                          True

Comment

True
                            Usually not me neither, but I have used the a forementioned combination to have a little fun an ordinary Tuesday evening.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Usually not me neither, but I have used the a forementioned combination to have a little fun an ordinary Tuesday evening.
                              For me it's Bliss, Odyssey and Thinker.

Comment

For me it's Bliss, Odyssey and Thinker.
                                Change Cohesion with Thinker could be good.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Change Cohesion with Thinker could be good.
                                  Try it some time. I think you would like it.

Comment

Try it some time. I think you would like it.
                                    I will. Soon.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X