yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oddesey to replace getting stoned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you OD in the stuff bro.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Everybody was talkin about seven sprays elvin.tan77. I thought that's what you do for the "high" feeling. Have you tried your sample yet?
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
        Everybody was talkin about seven sprays elvin.tan77. I thought that's what you do for the "high" feeling. Have you tried your sample yet?
        Not really into it as yet. It does put a ridiculous smile on my face at 1-2 normal Spray. Don't forget that everyone reacts to mones differently. A person's sweet spot can be another person's OD. Try and bring it down a little and see. BTW, your 9sp is it the test bottle spray?
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil

Comment

elvin.tan77 I don't think you can get 9 sprays out of a test bottle. I have a normal bottle.

Comment

That's a freaking bucketload there

Comment

Yeah elvin.tan77. I OD'd on Odyssey, and passed out.

Comment

Try and scale it down and see if you've got the time

Comment

Falling asleep from ANOL is an extreme overdose reaction. It means you have used up your brain chemistry processing it's effects on your brain, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                    Falling asleep from ANOL is an extreme overdose reaction. It means you have used up your brain chemistry processing it's effects on your brain, IIRC.
                    Interesting. I wonder what the neurotransmitter basis for that is. It's definitely plausible.
                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

looks like another OD case for me. Mones making you feel like you are stoned is definitely weird. hahaha
                      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Take some b vitamins and electrolytes.

Comment

Originally posted by x7 View Post
                          Take some b vitamins and electrolytes.
                          Confused about this? What do b vitamins and electrolytes have to do with getting stoned? Unless someone is running a marathon electrolytes will just come out of the urine...

Just curious about what your advice is for
                          PXS
                          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                          AD
                          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Confused about this? What do b vitamins and electrolytes have to do with getting stoned? Unless someone is running a marathon electrolytes will just come out of the urine...

Just curious about what your advice is for
                            He is suffering from burnout reaction,so taking vitamin b12 and electrolytes going to fix it.

Comment

Well it seems like it's the same reaction after getting stoned - the brain gets exhausted. Taking B12 and electrolytes seems like a good way to fix that.

Here's a qoute from wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12):
                              Vitamin B12, vitamin B12 or vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin that has a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and the formation of red blood cells. It is one of eight B vitamins. It is involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis, fatty acid and amino acid metabolism.
                              Vitamin B12 deficiency can potentially cause severe and irreversible damage, especially to the brain and nervous system. At levels only slightly lower than normal, a range of symptoms such as fatigue, depression, and poor memory may be experienced. Vitamin B12 deficiency can also cause symptoms of mania and psychosis.
                              Vitamin B12 is found in most animal-derived foods, including fish and shellfish, meat (especially liver), poultry, eggs, milk, and milk products.The bioavailability from eggs is less than 9%, compared to 40% to 60% from fish, fowl and meat. An NIH fact sheet lists a variety of animal food sources of B12.
                              Electrolytes can help you fix dehydration, which comes from the brain's burn out. I recommend drinking fresh juice and getting magnesium.

I am NOT a doctor, nor I have such king of degree. However I think vitamin B12 and magnesium will not do any harm to you if taken in normal doses.

Comment

Sorry guys I have to put my scientist cap on here. Vitamin B12 is healthy, no doubt about it. Unfortunately the vitamin markets have come to saturate the media and we are led to believe more is better.

Fact: Most vitamins have a tipping point. Above a certain amount and your body will pee it out. I take a multi-vitamin which includes common vitamins like Vitamin B12, even though I know about half of it is going to be peed out, just for peace of mind to ensure I get my daily vitamins. But most vitamins needed come from our foods (even unhealthy foods...heck french fries even have some vitamins). The reality is buying excess vitamins will not help you.

Even if Vitamin B12 was beneficial, I don't think there's any research on "burn out" and Vitamin B12. Sorry guys, but even if Vitamin B12 helps in metabolism and DNA synthesis, so do many other vitamins. I think Vitamin B12 is overhyped, and while its an important vitamin, I don't think supplementing vitamins will help with a neurotransmitter deficiency (which is what we assume is the cause of burnout).

As for electrolytes, there is no reason for this. Hydration has to do with nephrons in the kidney, nothing to do with brain depletion of neurotransmitters. We don't get enough Potassium and Magnesium in our diets, so definitely supplement with those two for general health (especially to fight against kidney stones and heart disease) but don't think electrolytes will help with "burn out".

Products like Gatorade and the likes are marketed to us to make big $$$ when in reality most of us pee it all out. They were designed for specific types of athletes who were severely dehydrated. All they do is make you pee out your money if you're not a high-intensity sports athlete lol. That being said, electrolytes derived from products like Gatorade can actually be HORRIBLE for you if you buy the non-diet versions that are loaded with sugar!

If you really want to supplement with Potassium and Magnesium buy them as bulk powders on Amazon and mix them in pure water yourself (make sure to weigh them out properly as too much potassium can give you a heart attack!!!). Stop giving your money to the corporations who do no good but feed us BS so we buy their BS products
                                PXS
                                AD

Comment

On Vitamins:
                                  http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...ements/277947/

On Electrolytes:
                                  http://www.weightymatters.ca/2015/05...t-need-to.html
                                  PXS
                                  AD

Comment

Hey guys, it's me again!

I've just tried Odyssey, which i got with my latest order. I also received a sample of XS184 - Odyssey13 (a modified version of Odyssey as i understood) as well to try.

So, I was outside with friends and I sprayed Odyssey on me, but to tell you I couldn't say it had a clear effect. Maybe because we were outside (?!). Later that day a friend sprayed XS184 - Odyssey13 on him and in a matter of seconds we started laughing as hell . And this continued for sometime. Then I went home and i wasn't around him anymore so i stopped laughing. I spoke with my friend after that and he said he continued laughing.

When I was at home decided to test it on my girl friend and spayed it 1 time on me. However, nothing happen except I felt tired. Then my i started a deep conversation with my GF and she was cuddling and needed my presence.

I can say that XS184 - Odyssey13 is pretty awesome product for having fun, ! but I would not recommend it if you are driving a car, any other vehicle or operating a machine !
                                    I will try the original version of Odyssey in the office soon to see what will happen and if it will have the same strong effect or it will be mild.

Comment

Originally posted by angelo View Post
                                      Hey guys, it's me again!

I've just tried Odyssey, which i got with my latest order. I also received a sample of XS184 - Odyssey13 (a modified version of Odyssey as i understood) as well to try.

So, I was outside with friends and I sprayed Odyssey on me, but to tell you I couldn't say it had a clear effect. Maybe because we were outside (?!). Later that day a friend sprayed XS184 - Odyssey13 on him and in a matter of seconds we started laughing as hell . And this continued for sometime. Then I went home and i wasn't around him anymore so i stopped laughing. I spoke with my friend after that and he said he continued laughing.

When I was at home decided to test it on my girl friend and spayed it 1 time on me. However, nothing happen except I felt tired. Then my i started a deep conversation with my GF and she was cuddling and needed my presence.

I can say that XS184 - Odyssey13 is pretty awesome product for having fun, ! but I would not recommend it if you are driving a car, any other vehicle or operating a machine !
                                      I will try the original version of Odyssey in the office soon to see what will happen and if it will have the same strong effect or it will be mild.
                                      Outdoor diffusion is usually not a good testing environment. Unless you are standing right next to someone (within like a few feets) most of your mone cloud will not have an effect. Add wind to the mix and you're out of luck!
                                      PXS
                                      AD

Comment

Only 1 PXS Mone has that disclaimer lol

Comment

Odyssey is a hit or miss for me, but when it hits it makes me and everyone with me laugh at everything. It can in no way replace weed, but it may make you giggle uncontrollably

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X