yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oddesey to replace getting stoned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddesey to replace getting stoned?

I'm one of those sad peeps who cannot smoke weed. I've tried a handful of times and it was awful. Paranoid, freaked out miserable. Who here has tried Oddesey and is also someone who has smoked? Can you tell me what it's like? Are there any reasons not to try this as a replacement? I obvi won't be driving or doing anything that I shouldn't be doing under the influence. Is this like have a couple of glasses of wine in a really good, giggly mood? Fill a sister in on the fun effects of this Oddesey spray. And how much to use the first time. How long do the effects last? Gracias! Pgirl

Okay...? Any reason 11 people have looked at this and yet no response? Did I commit a horrible forum faux pas? Educate me if I did. Just a curious woman with an excitment for these potions but want to be fully informed before I try them for whatever purpose.

Comment

This is something I'm curious about my self. I have Odyssey, but haven't used it much.

Also I've tried weed, but I don't smoke it regularly. Not sure if I can accurately compare the two! lol

Comment

• potiongirl
        potiongirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh! What was your experience using this if you don't mind sharing?

• Ixist
        Ixist commented
        Editing a comment
        potiongirl I tried it once or twice, and I think it works just as its described. It does seem to feel like maybe you're high. I just felt relaxed and cool lol

potiongirl I wish I could give you more, but my experience is very limited and it's been a while since I tried Odyssey. I'll have to revisit it, because I've shelved it for now

Comment

It's a different kind of effect but is NO replacement for MJ.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I'm very interested in odyssey. Seems so odd to be able to mess you up like that lol.

Btw, you should trying vaping weed. It's more of a body high that most people (myself included) tend to enjoy more.

Comment

I vaped weed for a few months. Legally by the way, in Washington State. I liked vape because the smell went away. However, I'm back on the real thing because it can hit you so much harder. But, everyone can smell the real, in the air, and on you, like a mone cloud. Vape goes away. I don't think any type of pheromone blend could ever mess you up like weed. good luck.
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• elvin.tan77
              elvin.tan77 commented
              Editing a comment
              Time to give Odyssey a try. Make sure you go nuts on it and spray more than 7 sp. Peace.

• eternitys_child
              eternitys_child commented
              Editing a comment
              7 sprays is certainly overkill lol

So much to learn on here, I haven't even looked into Odyssey much until this and now I want some bad.

Comment

odyssey is one of my favorite mones... bit it is NOT very versatile, so I don't use it much.

Odyssey is a jolly good time, lots of laughs, light and airy conversation. Good to lighten up your mood, but does not get you high.

BUT IT DOES give you an experience as if you smoked a bowl... but you don't "feel" like you're noticeably inebriated, if at all.

Just relaxed

2 sprays is plenty
              It lasts an hour and a half

Comment

Thank You! I'm going to try it this weekend with my darling friend I love to laugh with.

Comment

Never smoked weed. Just sprayed 3 shots on me...wish me luck...first time with odyssey.
                  Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

master_at_arms I smoke a lot of weed. Never tried Odyssey. I want an update. Self effects? Others?

Comment

Originally posted by master_at_arms View Post
                      Never smoked weed. Just sprayed 3 shots on me...wish me luck...first time with odyssey.
                      If I remember correctly, you need about 7 spray of it?
                      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

That might explain why I didn't experience anything. Someone did get bitchy and complained about the smell though LOL

I will have to try it again down the road with say half the bottle?
                        Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                          elvin.tan77 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sample bottle or 10ml bottle? Well, the smell is unique

• master_at_arms
                          master_at_arms commented
                          Editing a comment
                          10ml and its not odyssey its xs184 odyssey13? hmmm steve0 gave it to me

I have one of the new bottles of Odyssey as well. The clary sage is not nearly as potent (but still present), and it has a new research molecule in the mix - XSR89. I used two sprays this morning (of the new Odyssey), and felt the classic loopy feeling for about an hour. It's leveled off. I'm in a good mood, wife is as well.

Comment

I tried 3 sprays the first day and noticed nothing. The other day, I tried 7 sprays and holy balls! I had already had about a 5th or so of a 750mL peppermint schnapps bottle before I applied the new odyssey. I put my shirt over my head and breathed that stuff in! I kid you not, within a very short time I started to hysterically laugh for no good reason. I was in my room and had the lights off and was tired from being up all day and work. I passed out shortly after, but dang I was thinking it was all sure whatever get a buzz off the mones lol I seriously was not expecting that. I think it intensified the alcohol effects as well. Think I'll give it another spin friday night and try to stay up this time.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook See. You can give it shot too.
                            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Just got mine last night elvin.tan77. I'll try it this weekend. Sorry, master_at_arms Peppermint Schnapps might be too strong for me though. I better just stick to the

Comment

I'm a nightly smoker and I've been interested to hear more about Odyssey. I'll have to finally order next time around. Clary Sage is also a hypnotic essential oil and it's good for women's hormones, so I wonder how much the Clary sage has on the effect.

Comment

I smoke weed everyday It's OK, its legal in Washington State. Saturday I didn't have the kids, or shit to do, so I figured what the hell I'll give Odyssey a shot. I had used it twice before, but it was after a day of work, and had some friends coming over to watch the game. Well, we drink and smoke anyways during the game, so I didn't notice much except for I was out at 10PM. On Saturday, I took a bath in the shit. I hear people talk about 7 sprays, so this is what I did- armpits 2 sprays each, side of neck 1 spray each, front of neck 1 spray, chest 2 sprays. 9 sprays! Plus, I took the top off and rubbed the stem of the spray nozzle on my upper lip. Started to watch a movie and I was out. I woke up when it was over, turned on NFL network and was out again. Nobody around, just me. I love PXS, but I don't think Odyssey is for me. Maybe I didn't give it a fair test, I'm ok with that. I do have about half a bottle if somebody is interested and has something they'd like to trade for it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X