yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Great Success with Flirt (and Connections)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Success with Flirt (and Connections)

After several weeks of wearing Flirt to run errands around town, I finally got to try it out at a networking event last night: two sprays of Flirt on one arm, and one spray of Connections on the other arm (covered with my favorite Hermes fragrance, ooh la la!)

Normally I have *severe* social anxiety, I get so nervous in crowds that I actually get this icy headache that grips the back of my skull as I force myself to smile. Then I go home and feel like an idiot for days afterwards. But I'm the type of person who pushes myself into uncomfortable situations, because I want (and need) to learn how to network. I've spent some time studying networking, flirting, and various PUA skills, and that helped tremendously. But I didn't go out there with "game" and do openers, and I didn't work the room. I was sitting on my own at a table (an assigned table) more or less in the corner of the room. People had to approach me to talk to me.

Last year I was at this same event, and I barely spoke to anyone. When people did approach me, I had no idea what to say. This year people not only approached my table, but they stayed to talk to me. And I scored a new client, which was my goal. The beauty of Flirt is that it frees me up to talk and respond to people - not in a nervous way, it just facilitates easy, natural conversation. I talked a lot last night - not too much, but just enough to be friendly and accomplish what I needed to. Without the headache, and without the anxiety.

Flirt doesn't get a lot of love on these boards for some reason, but I'm beginning to think it's a subtle masterpiece. Flirt makes my inhibitions disappear just enough to talk easily. There is no negative effect whatsoever. It's great stuff and I highly recommend it for people with social anxieties.

I'm guessing that Connections helped, too. I didn't get anyone telling me their life story, but I did "connect" with a few people that I didn't expect to. Great combo - I can't wait to use it again!

Yes, I've only tried Connections a few times, the very first time I wore it, I had a co-worker of mine spill her entire life story out to me in like 20 minutes. However, wearing Connections by itself made me seriously introverted, I wouldn't speak my mind for the most part. I was able to keep conversations going by throwing in a "and then what?, how did that happen?" and conversations would be mostly kept going by the other person. I bought a 15ml bottle since and hope to use it with my other Alpha -Nols social I have from a diff store to test.

Flirt, I've only tried sample of, to be honest, I didn't notice much at all, but I had only used it at work. I read somewhere that Flirt compared to other store's Alpha -Nols blends, Flirt is the best at lifting the mood, while another, good for talking.

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post

Flirt, I've only tried sample of, to be honest, I didn't notice much at all, but I had only used it at work. I read somewhere that Flirt compared to other store's Alpha -Nols blends, Flirt is the best at lifting the mood, while another, good for talking.
      Really any Nols need the proper environment to work. I remember quite a few times when HS would buy Instant Openness from Androtics (which by the way is a solid product albeit a bit watered down) and then complain they couldn't see a difference in class. I would always ask if students regularly chatted in class and the response was always no, we'd get in trouble.

I do get what you're saying about the chattiness not really being there. Flirt is more uplifting and presents the wearer more as a flirt than a talker, hence the name. I love it at bars. Totally appreciate the feedback though. Great stuff here.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X