yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions

does anyone have like a concrete measure of how big a mone cloud is? Something like 3in/5ft/10ft radius etc.

I also have a question about OD. If I can smell the mones on my skin after I scrub it off does that means it's still on you and working? Because doesn't the product lose effectiveness over time? So technically if I wear them for a day and don't wash the app area, go to bed, and then apply it again the next day, I won't OD because the ones I applied the previous day aren't effective anymore.

For those of you who spray them in your hair, does it make your hair sticky/brittle? Also where in your hair do you spray it? (top of head, tips etc)

I can't really answe the mone cloud question so I'll leave that one to another person. If you wash with soap and water and decently scrub the application areas you should be fine. How much smell do you detect after you wash?

Yes mones applied to the hair will absolutely dry out your hair! Sprays are alcohol so you'll definitely need to use conditioner and I personally only apply to hair once in a while as it'll probably irritate your scalp if you do it too often.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

On a scale from 1-10 it smells like a 4-5

But I guess what I'm trying to say is why exactly do the results only last for a said period of time like what exactly makes them ineffective after a while? If I took the cap off the bottle and left it in the open air like that for a few days would the whole solution be unusable??
      And if the results only last for so long why do people worry about an OD if they don't wash it off because won't the mones be ineffective by then anyway??
      Or do people only wash it off because it smells and the alcohol is drying?

Comment

Over time the pheromone molecules degrade and are no longer the same mone molecule/mix you originally applied. In short 1-2 days are probably ok but beyond that applying anything else is probably not going to yield positive results and will just waste the product.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

usually 1-2m radius where you applied it, and don't spray on clothes, o brainier b/c the mones will stink up the fabric if not washed in 2 days.
          : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Heat disperses them and they will determine the cloud. Oils don't travel as far as Sprays. Some sprays are rumored to hit up to 20 feet but this is extreme most of the time it would be around 10 feet 4-6 oils within 4-6 feet
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X