yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wich pheromone is most comfort building ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich pheromone is most comfort building ?

Are there more in the family of P93 (im not sure if I got the name right)

Yes, and also I wonder, if there is a molecule to help women reviel their nasty side..

Are you interested in single molecules, mixes or both? Cohesion works very well to relieve, relax and calm my GF when she's all fired up.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Both.. But mostly single molecules..

I have ok knowledge on XS products.

If someone could share some info on molecules fitting "what u think" I'm looking for after reading my two questions..
      A
      ppreciate

Comment

Comfort A1
        Nasty side XSP83

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          yup

You can always open up a thread to ask the ladies what works really well for them or the men what products have they used to get a woman out of her shell.

I am not sure if comfort is the same as revealing nasty side.

If a girl is rigid, stand offish and you need her to relax more with you, allow for touching, hugs,open up in conversation that is different than wanting to push her to a wild side.

Are you looking for something so she is more comfortable or something where she will get all wild and nasty no shame in her game? What's the story here

Comment

• Rollerman
          Rollerman commented
          Editing a comment
          So pheromones have the same effects, when used by both men and woman, is that what u mean, more or less?

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          I am actually asking diff ques to figure out exactly what you are asking so we can assist better..

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X