yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

bliss and connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bliss and connections

So recently I've been using vibe and connections and it seems to work quite well for me. Lots of subtle hits. But after searching this forum, I couldn't find anything on bliss and connections as a combo. And what about vibe, bliss, and connections? Anybody?

I did not post anything in this thread because I figured most of the guys would come along and comment.

Summer is fast approaching so everyone is busy preparing for that.

I personally am not one who use a lot of combos. I usually just wear one product I know I love, I know what it does and wear it in a certain situation for a certain effect. Or I wear one product to test it out

I do have both Bliss XS and Connections XS , but never worn together

Is there any reason why you are interested in this combo and what you do you foresee the results of wearing them together as a combo would be?

Comment

Some say Connections can be a "darker" product, as in people start sharing negative experiences, etc. Perhaps Bliss could keep things a little on the happier side, and make people feel good and share Happy Thoughts!

Comment

Both are great steering molecules. Self effects from bliss are nice. Connections is great, and I swear by it and got it as an oil.

I dunno what you're trying to accomplish with this combo so it's pretty ambiguous as of now, but both would be great alongside a base product like xist, or ascend.

I've used thesee combos before, but don't remember how they performed. They can be found in my journal if you have the patience to find them, which I do not as I'm on my phone xD

Comment

• kingtut savage
          kingtut savage commented
          Editing a comment
          How is the connections oil working for you

• eternitys_child
          eternitys_child commented
          Editing a comment
          It is amazing king tut!

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
        Some say Connections can be a "darker" product, as in people start sharing negative experiences, etc. Perhaps Bliss could keep things a little on the happier side, and make people feel good and share Happy Thoughts!
        Ain't that the truth. I rmember the first time a wore connections. Grant it I didn't go solo. I had 2 sprays of prowl and 2 sprays of connections. I went out early in the morning to hang out at a coffee shop before work. I met this older couple. I wife initiated conversation with me and I started talking to both. She offered to buy me breakfast for some reason. While we were standing in line she asked me my name. After I told her, she started crying. I didn't know what to do at the time, truth is I was more concerned with the fact that I didn't want anybody to think I did something to her. I asked her what was wrong and she told me her God sons name was kingtut and he had gotten murdered and started talking about a bunch of other terrible things. All in all, one of my worst experiences with pheros. At least I know they are working though.

Comment

For what it's worth, galacticfish I used the 2 pheromones in combo today, but as part of a bigger stack. It worked well. I used with ascend.

I just realized youre a female so you can't use ascen or xist... lol but connection and bliss together should be good just by those two together.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X