yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vibe and connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibe and connections

what would the combination be like as I know vibe has connections in it

i'm learning as time goes on, that even if two mixes have the same pheromone combinations in it, the ratios affect the signature a lot.

With that being said, connections is a specific blend of pheromones and is not "in vibeXS", as there is a different ratio of beta-nol to alpha-nol.... not to mention vibe has androsterone sulfate in it, making it worlds different.

but to best answer your question as to how it would be: try it and find out!

welcome to the community btw

Comment

Originally posted by galacticfish View Post
      what would the combination be like as I know vibe has connections in it
      It's not that it has ConnectionXS (though as eternitys said, it contains the same components in different ratios), but it was described as being a kind of mix between Connections, Bliss, and Flirt to try and help form an idea of what it's like.

Together, you'd probably get the chill, cool, and trustworthy signature. Although...

This could get very, very technical and hypothetical (which I think it's where you were going with this)... We would/can think of combining/stacking different pheromone products together to get a combined effect i.e. a sexy vibe with a social vibe for that sexy+social vibe. So what happens when it's under the same category? Bliss, Flirt, and Connections are all basically made of the same components with the difference being in ratios of those components. Would stacking vibe and connections create that cool guy/gal signature with the truth serum/trustworthy effect? Or would it just create a new product of different ratios of the same components that result in a different effect?
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X