yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ConnectionsXS review, and questions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ConnectionsXS review, and questions..

Me: 30 years old paraplegic man from Norway.

Connections was kindly included in my last order, so I thought I'd rewiev it.

This evening I wore:
    1 spray Sob
    1 spray Exotica
    1 and a half spray Bliss
    1 spray cohension
    1 spray connections (I sprayed more connections throughout the night)

A lesbian friend came to visit .She is hot as fuck..

She is usually turned on by the Sob mix (of 2 sprays Sob, two and a half sprays Bliss and 2 sprays Cohension)..

This time she was was very talkative and oopen.
    We where having drinks, and talking while music playing low music.

After about two hours I went into the bathroom, and applied on two sprays of connections on my stomach.

She was talking a lot about her personal life. Telling me secrets about her love life .. Giving off hints she wanted me to make a move, but at the same time hinting she is lesbian..

In fact at one point she was talking so much that it made me kind of tired, and I really wanted to tell her to shut up (but didn't)

She left my place, going to a lesbian party. When she left her face was all red (horny I think), giving me hints she wanted to stay.

After applying two more sprayes of connections and some lotion to my neck (over the Sob mix I had put on to begin with) I met up with an alpha friend of mine.
    I noticed him being more kind and friendly then usual ( usually he can be a bit rude), we visited a friend of ours. This friend was extremely polite and accommodating.

I've been using pheromones for years now and this product truly amazed me.

I don't know the effects it has on straight woman, but I'm going to find out.

I have some questions about this product though:

How can I modify the following mix with Connections Xs: 2 sprays Sob, 2 and a half sprays Bliss and 2 sprays Cohension, for better results?

Or how can I make the mix better using Connections XS, for a night out, picking up girls aged 18-35 ?

What is the actual difference between Cohension and Connections, both technical and the way it effects people?

Thanks!

Connections is basically trust. It's been alluded to as the Truth Serium or an open diary where they spill their life secrets to you (not secrets like bank account number and passwords, although maybe if they happen to for whatever reason).

The thing about Connections is that usually the more you spray, the darker the secrets they may reveal which may be something you don't want to hear. There was once a post somewhere here where a girl was telling the forum member about how she was abused and raped in her past. If you ever get something like this happening with Connections, don't judge and just support because they're sharing something they very likely keep hidden from anyone else and TRUST you with this information. That's the power of ConnectionsXS.

Cohesion provides comfort. Not necessarily trust, just a vibe that you're not a threat (of course if your actions or visuals say otherwise, they'll get conflicting signals). Cohesion is what we generally use to get our targets comfortable with either our alpha signatures, sexual signatures, or both. I'm sure you've seen reports of Cohesion used to calm down a woman in her PMS state aka evil and dangerous moods of anger.

Combining them both would probably lower inhibitions of trusting you even more.

For your mix questions, many of us will say different things/suggestions. I would say for 2/2.5/2 of SOB/Bliss/Cohesion, start with 1 and see what happens. Then try 2 later on and compare. The negative backstory secrets I mentioned about were with 2 sprays Connections alone, but in this mix it might be buffered out w/ the other mones so it may just work out. I'd also say this could work for the 18-35 girl pickups you're thinking of as well.

Now with your story, any reason why you didn't get your lesbian friend to stay and play?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Really, I can just add connections ?
      Sure I won't OD?
      The reason I got no play, is I'm just to shy.. I'll have to work with myself
      Is there btw a mone that make you less shy? Other then cohesion?

Comment

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
        Really, I can just add connections ?
        Sure I won't OD?
        The reason I got no play, is I'm just to shy.. I'll have to work with myself
        Is there btw a mone that make you less shy? Other then cohesion?
        Cohesion doesn't make you less shy. I'm guessing you're looking for something that makes you more outspoken, or to stop holding yourself back?

There's Approach Confidence in the limited/beta section of the store. It can work but it's apparently been a hit-of-miss for many users. It worked for me though I combined it with Vibe at the time and just said "Screw it" and went for the opener.

Bliss could also work in a sense that it can give you the IDGAF attitude where you just go for it.

OD generally refers to when you overdoes on a specific molecule. The ones you usually want to be careful of OD'ing on are any alpha products or A1 products.

For socials, usually all the talking is done by the other people. As you noticed, sometimes they just won't shut up.
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

So, there is no risk of OD on social mones when you have sprayed just the right amount of alpha/sexual mones? Just curious ..

Comment

So, there is no risk of OD on social mones when you have sprayed just the right amount of alpha/sexual mones? Just curious ..
            Well, that's the idea but it's not concrete. Its partially a matter of your sweet spot, how you carry yourself, and the sensitivities of other people.

This is easy to understand if you think of it like food. Let's take pizza for example. One pizza is just pure pepperoni. The 2nd one has pepperoni, bell peppers, mushrooms, pineapples, olives, and maybe basil. The 3rd pizza is just mushrooms. Which one will taste more strongly of pepperoni? Which one tastes strongly of mushrooms? And which one is the weaker version of both?

Even if the amount of pepperoni and mushrooms were the same for all three pizzas, the other toppings alter the overall flavor.

I'm not sure if this is the case but I'm thinking there is a fixed amount of pheromone receptors in the human nose. If you only had 1 pheromone, all those receptors would pick up that pheromone. In a mix, however, some of those receptors would pick up the other pheromone, weakening the signal of the 1st pheromone.

Could OD still happen? Sure. Too much of anything will lead to OD. With socials though, its uncommon to see negative feedback of OD'ing or rather, the backlash is not as serious because social pheromones don't really challenge other people's status.

Comment

I went to work today eager to put your claims to the test..
              I wore:

2sprays SOB
              2 and a half spray Bliss
              2sprays Cohension
              1 spray connections

When I entered the room a bit late..everyone seemed intimidated.. (Was beginning to feel like an OD
              But the mood suddenly changed to happy/acceptance when I greated everyone "Hello, good morning"

Was I on the verge of an OD, or what actually happened there, pheromone wise? fdesa12?
              Last edited by Rollerman; 11-23-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I wore:

2sprays SOB
                2 and a half spray Bliss
                2sprays Cohension
                1 spray connections

When I entered the room a bit late..everyone seemed intimidated.. (Was beginning to feel like an OD
                But the mood suddenly changed to happy/acceptance when I greated everyone "Hello, good morning"

Was I on the verge of an OD, or what actually happened there, pheromone wise? fdesa12?
                I'd say it's probably the effects of SOB. Were you about to OD on SOB? I don't think so as SOB does have intimidating factors. Cohesion would tone things down a little for the ladies, Bliss should lighten the mood, and Connections should build the trust. BUT the main thing that altered the whole situation was your "hello, good morning".

This would be a classic example of people being intimidated until you open them up and show them that there's nothing to be afraid or intimidated about because you're not hostile to them. Chances are if you hadn't engaged with the people in the room, they would still feel some kind of intimidation/awkwardness.

Usually, signs of OD are where either people completely ignore or forget about you, or they challenge you and do what we call shit-testing to see if your pheromone vibe really is true or not. An example of being ignored would be if you were at a restaurant and the waiter/waitress forgets to come by and take your order, forgets to check up on you, basically forgets that you're even there even when it's very clear. It may be on purpose, it might not be. The signature is so overwhelmingly unbelievable that people's brain shut it out due to the overwhelming confusion. It's as if you're a ghost to them that they cannot see (hence the term we used, "ghosting" when referring to an OD effect).

Comment

What do you suggest fdesa12 , I do with the mix in order to make it better?

Comment

What do you suggest fdesa12 , I do with the mix in order to make it better?
                    That really depends... What do you want the mix to do that you would consider better?
                    - Less intimidation = reduce SOB, but that could also reduce any sexual arousal in females if you're after that too.
                    - More chattiness = Add flirt or increase Connections or Bliss.
                    - Cohesion helps ladies feel comfortable and since you have SOB, they should still feel comfortable with that.

You could add in another pheromone if you're after something specific like Domination or Evolve for sexual arousal. However, just like that food analogy I gave before, the more stuff you put in, the blander/weaker the flavor of each ingredient becomes.

From this point on, you're well on your way to finding your own recipe for a specific build.

Comment

Tenk you , fdesa12 i'm looking for less inhibition, more initiative, arousal, comfort and talking Or am I aiming to high?

Comment

TL;DR version: Reduce SOB to 1 spray, maybe add Evolve (it's a social + sexual that makes escalation easy). That should reduce inhibition (and intimidation), and increase arousal. Comfort and talking is already there, which may influence their taking the initiative. Overall though, just do you part by initiating the conversation with a "hello" and go from there.

Tenk you , fdesa12 i'm looking for less inhibition, more initiative, arousal, comfort and talking Or am I aiming to high?
                        Hmm, these sound more like self-effects. Is that the case? Or are you looking for these effects on the people around you?

If it's self effects, Ascend might be the better choice for less inhibition and more initiative, although SOB could work as well. You just have to make sure you take the actions accordingly and go with the flow. For talking, Connections or Flirt would work.

If you're looking for effects on other people, Cohesion will handle the comfort and somewhat reduce inhibition (or at least more acceptance of your signature). Connections would handle the talking, and SOB could be arousal although Taboo would be better for general settings while Evolve would work best for night time outings (romantic dates, nightclub, etc... You could use it during the day as well). Understand though that Taboo is light. It's not a strong sexual arousing pheromone, which may make it good for the office. Evolve has socials in it to make escalation easier. As for reducing inhibition, maybe reduce SOB to 1 spray.

I don't recall if I ever mentioned this to you in another thread though I have stated this quite often, but keep in mind that pheromones are not magic potions. It's more like hypnosis and if you've ever been to a hypnosis show, they [should] tell you that you won't follow every single command if it conflicts with your moral beliefs. Similarly, pheromones may cause arousal in a female but if she doesn't understand why, she's going to fight it or ignore it. Pheromones give you a fighting chance, to make a girl think "well, I can at least hear this guy out" instead of shutting you down from a 1st impression. You still have to approach and open them up, especially if they're the type that believes a man will be a man and have confidence, or if they're just shy to approach you because that's their nature.

No pheromone will make a girl suddenly jump into your pants unless she already likes you, already wants to jump into your pants, and already doesn't care who it is with.

Think back to that hot lesbian friend. She seems to have wanted you based on your story. You already opened her up, the mones were doing their magic, and she presented many opportunities, it would seem. I would speculate that if you had just thought "To hell with it" and went for the escalation, she would willingly ride you. But that's if your intent was to get girls horny and wanting a ride.

Think back to that office visit. People were holding back from saying much (inhibition due to intimidation) until you opened with "hello, good morning", which diffused the tension.

So everything in your mix is fine as it is. You just need to approach and open, and they'll open to you. Of course if they have reason to distrust you, then you'll have to bring down those walls if you really want to.

Comment

I would limit your combos to 2 at most. Otherwise it's just too hard to decipher what does what for you. Not to mention you can have some serious vibe clashing if you wear too much.
                          If you want to leave lasting impressions, wear Connections with a baseline product. I would choose Evolve or Cohesion, if Cohesion doesn't bother you. SOB's cops and overall more aggressive vibe is a bit hard to work & not everyone can work it well. Plus it can put off certain women who aren't looking for that type of guy. Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion all pretty much hit evenly across the population.

Connections at 2 sprays or more turns any "flirtyness" or "playful" vibes out the window, so don't wear 2 or more if that's what you're wanting to come off as. It's very strong. Stick it to 1 if you want to remain playful & attractive, 2 is only useful for people you know well enough already & want to develop more serious relationships with. Too much Connections up front can be off-putting to the both of you, where it raises the "seriousness" vibe in the air.. But even 1 spray will net you a huge increase lasting impressions, don't ever feel like you need 2+ sprays with Connections.

Comment

• fdesa12
                            fdesa12 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That pretty much summed it up better than I did lol.

I realise I have a lot more to learn about pheromones.

Thanks very much fdesa12 and xyzn for good advice..
                          I've decided to combine Connections and Cohension..
                          Does Connections have a sexual aspect?

Comment

I realise I have a lot more to learn about pheromones.

Thanks very much fdesa12 and xyzn for good advice..
                            I've decided to combine Connections and Cohension..
                            Does Connections have a sexual aspect?
                            No. Or at least it shouldn't have any direct sexual effects. The molecules that usually directly affect sexual arousal are your androstENONE and androstANONE components (enone and anone, respectively). Connections only contains your Nols (anols and bnols - beta androstenol and alpha androstenol) which have been linked primarily to making people talkative.

The product with some possible sexual aspects is Bliss as it contains some enone, though not enough to really make it a sexual. I'd say it's more to draw attention or interest.

Comment

I wore:

2sprays SOB
                              2 and a half spray Bliss
                              2sprays Cohension
                              1 spray connections

That's too much pheromones man! With even 1 spray I feel sometimes overwhelmed. Don't overdo it

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

Cohesion doesn't make you less shy. I'm guessing you're looking for something that makes you more outspoken, or to stop holding yourself back?

There's Approach Confidence in the limited/beta section of the store. It can work but it's apparently been a hit-of-miss for many users. It worked for me though I combined it with Vibe at the time and just said "Screw it" and went for the opener.

Bliss could also work in a sense that it can give you the IDGAF attitude where you just go for it.

OD generally refers to when you overdoes on a specific molecule. The ones you usually want to be careful of OD'ing on are any alpha products or A1 products.

For socials, usually all the talking is done by the other people. As you noticed, sometimes they just won't shut up.
                                while you are on the subject, how well does AC combine with other mixes? You mentioned you combined it with Vibe. Have you mixed it with any other pheros?

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

while you are on the subject, how well does AC combine with other mixes? You mentioned you combined it with Vibe. Have you mixed it with any other pheros?
                                  Sorry man, I never saw the notification for this.

I have actually recently combined it with SportXS and it's interesting! I'm already under the impression that SportXS engages people pretty nicely (I believe there was a SportXS thread with some reports already). When combined with AC, I just openly initiate!

When I combined it with Vibe, it was more of an "I could if I wanted to" like I would open if I cared or needed something without worrying/caring about how I should go about it. Combined with Sport, I wanted to engage and was relatively more willing to do so.

I want to say that AC basically releases your inhibition (which is pretty obvious since that's its job), allowing whatever you combo it with to take a better effect on you. I also want to say that if you're already disinhibited and don't really hesitate (out of fear, embarrassment, or shyness) when it comes to doing what you want, AC won't do much for you.

Comment

fdesa12 sounds like something I could really use in my arsenal, as I am anti-social by nature. And I no my antisocial personality is hindering me from getting opportunities that I should be getting with ease. Its hard for me to get started unless someone opens me first

Comment

I'm about to dive back into Connections, pulling the trigger on a 30ml bottle of Connections ($70!). Steep investment for a social mone you may say, but I stood behind Connections years ago & I want to see if it still is worth standing for.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X