yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What can I use to remove pheromones from my already irritated skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I use to remove pheromones from my already irritated skin?

What can I use to remove pheromones from my already irritated skin without using alcohol or soap, need something gentle..

Any suggestions?

I suggest using some lotion. I usually put lotion on before bed. I use Gold Bond healing with aloe. It's not oily, and moisturizes your skin.

You can take a shower before bed, use a little soap to wash off mones. After, put lotion on your app points, rub it in gently.

I sometimes just put lotion on before going to bed, then take a shower in the morning and wash everything off.

I don't recommend using alcohol, antibacterial soaps. They really mess your skin up. Just normal soaps. There's also soaps for sensitive skin, like Dove soaps.

Comment

I use something called dr. bronner's 18 in 1 pure castille soap. it's like 20 bucks for a small bottle, but it goes a LONG way. It's all natural, and extremely gentle. i got mine at whole foods, but they usually have it at most health food stores

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll look into it..

What I'm looking for is actually some liquid you can just spray on and wipe off (has to be gentle though). Something like hydrogen peroxide only milder..

Comment

Maybe Witch Hazel? I've used it with very good success in the past. It's meant as an alternative to healing minor cuts or scrapes. I've used it after shaving and haven't noticed the same burn I would with alcohol.

Comment

I'm an esthetician, and after you cleanse the area, use a hydrating toner, something with hyaluronic acid. Then moisturize with some good healing oils/butters, that should protect your skin enough from the sprays you use

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
              Mysticbeauty commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh and the dr bronners is definitely a gentle cleanser!

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X