yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss oil?

I'm curious why there isn't a bliss oil available? I use sprays mostly, so it doesn't matter to me really.

Just out of curiousity. Is it because oil requires more mone content, and the bliss molecule is quite expensive from my understanding. Maybe not cost effective to make oil?

That might be possible.

Another possible factor is to get the social mone hitting hard and fast. Or oils don't diffuse as much so the pheromone cloud would be smaller, which may or may not reduce the overall point of social pheromones - getting as many people socializing as possible, and preferably with the wearer.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Can we special order it if you give us a price? I wear it for the self effects.

Comment

well wouldn't cohesion be considered a social as well? because of the a-nol.? and cohesion works wonderfully as an oil, imo... but idk if that's because of the a1 effect or not.

Regardless, I'm looking to expand my oil collection, and bliss is something i would love to order as an oil! Is demand the only reason it's not available yet?

Comment

Would be great to see Connections and Bliss (and possibly Love Boat) offered as oils. I know that the cost is higher due to the higher content, but these are just great staples, and really get tremendous results.

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post
            Would be great to see Connections and Bliss (and possibly Love Boat) offered as oils. I know that the cost is higher due to the higher content, but these are just great staples, and really get tremendous results.
            Same would be wonderful, celebrity version oil and a package xist, cohesion, and evolve , pack XCE

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X