yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Clean or remove pheromones from the skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soap and water and a good scrub is usually sufficient. When I OD on enone I use witch hazel and or hydrogen peroxide and it does work for me. I usually only go as far as witchhazel if I absolutely have to nail a mix or if I OD.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Soap and water and a good scrub is usually sufficient. When I OD on enone I use witch hazel and or hydrogen peroxide and it does work for me. I usually only go as far as witchhazel if I absolutely have to nail a mix or if I OD.
      Yea I use the same you can even put it in a old 10ml bottle to carry with you
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Just soap and water, rubing app points with a scrubber ocasionally, and breaks 1 or 2 days seem to do the trick for me. Never had to use anything else, but still thinking of buying witch hazel or hydrogen peroxide etc.

Comment

Comment

Thank you for this post... I deff was skeptical about HP as a cleaner for Phero build up. I will deff try it now if needed.
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I was reading about something called polarity of molecules and it looks like some pheromone molecules could be absorbed into the body's fat. Thou its hard on my hands, I use a few bleach cleaners around the house and sometimes wipe a couple appspots with a damp cloth. I think it's been working good but my hands are drying out. It is winter time though.

Comment

I just got some hunter's soap. It's pretty good for getting the enone stink out.

Comment

Glad I stumbled into this thread. Thank you everyone for posting suggestions etc.

*runs off to order hunter soap & witch hazel pads*

Comment

I read somewhere, i just cant remember, that hydrogen peroxide neutrals the effect of mones, but can make mones ineffective fo a few days on the body. Will try to dig up this info.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post
                      I read somewhere, i just cant remember, that hydrogen peroxide neutrals the effect of mones, but can make mones ineffective fo a few days on the body. Will try to dig up this info.
                      I came across that info quite a few times from veteran members and vendor so yes, it must be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I came across that info quite a few times from veteran members and vendor so yes, it must be true.
                        Ok, great.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                          Ladyofthewoods commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I love the Johnny Bravo Avatar....Hey there little mama!

• Playboy
                          Playboy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ????????????

For me what works absolutely the best of all is a good sweat from an intense cardio workout, followed by a hot shower where I lightly scrub the application spots with mild soap. It seems to no matter how much product I've applied, 'sweating out' completely kills anything I had applied.

Sometimes though, depending on what I was wearing, it may amplify or create an interesting combination, say for instance when I am wearing SOB and my own increased sweat seems to intensify the alpha/masculinity aspect. But that quickly wears off, it's as if my body sweat has its own natural pheromone killer infused. I actually really like this.

My formula is:
                        Intense Cardio (that makes me drenched with sweat) i.e., an Hour of Biking, Running, etc.
                        +
                        Hot Soapy Shower
                        =
                        Perfectly clean slate for next application

Also, I think swimming pools completely kills your pheromones. Must be the chlorinated water and the need to shower before/after. So another thing that has worked for me is Shower + Pool + Hot Tub (or Sauna) + Shower

I do this 6 days per week, so on the 1 day per week that I don't sweat heavily from working out, I try to make sure my daily sex routine is sweaty haha

But if there is a rare day that I don't sweat, for instance if I've been injured or traveling, then I make sure to use witch hazel pads. It seems others have mentioned this - I learned it a while back from another forum. These work pretty well, but they don't work as well as sweating for me. But I try to just be patient and if I have applied too much, just try to balance it out, like adding more social mixes/sprays to a sexual or vice versa.

Comment

Yup gym helps along with which hazel
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X