yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Clean or remove pheromones from the skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

excellent. thanks for the info
    I am on my mobile, so please excuse the confusion. I meant to say hunter's soap.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

I am on my mobile, so please excuse the confusion. I meant to say hunter's soap.
      Thanks for the clarification, but by hunter's soap, do you mean soap that's used by deer hunters, or the soap by Dr. Hunter?

I also have Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap which I think is a good product. It leaves me squeaky clean.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Thanks for the clarification, but by hunter's soap, do you mean soap that's used by deer hunters, or the soap by Dr. Hunter?

I also have Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap which I think is a good product. It leaves me squeaky clean.
        I mean deer hunters, but I usually only use that if I don't take a bath/shower and want a quick scrub down. Any ("any") soap should be fine for the bath/shower, but try to stick to bars of soap for better scrubbing rather than body gels.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

I mean deer hunters, but I usually only use that if I don't take a bath/shower and want a quick scrub down. Any ("any") soap should be fine for the bath/shower, but try to stick to bars of soap for better scrubbing rather than body gels.
          Why would bar soap make any difference as far as scrubbing? It isn't the soap that's doing the scrubbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Why would bar soap make any difference as far as scrubbing? It isn't the soap that's doing the scrubbing.
            I don't have a knowedable answer to this, but I view it as if you put soap (or whatever) on your skin and rub it in with your hands/fingers/nails/wire brush -- maybe not a wire brush -- then you are eventually just moving the chemicals on your skin around. (I thinking it visually as dirt.) With a bar of soap you can do several wash and rinses while having the added benefit of the bar lasting longer. That isn't to say you can't get the job done numerous other ways, but I feel the bar of soap is more cost effective while getting the job done at a constant pace.

Or simply maybe that's just my thought to it, and any other method is just as good of not better. *shrugs* I think a lot has to do with which product you use to do the cleaning.

Comment

Multiple scrubs per wash. Got it. I use an exfoliator and scrub my app points several times. Same difference I guess. But let me understand, I SHOULDN'T be using the wire brush?

Comment

Updates on most effective perferred Mone removal methods?
                Witch Hazel?
                Hydrogen Peroxide?
                Hunters soap?
                help a sistar ?? out
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                  Witch Hazel?
                  Hydrogen Peroxide?
                  Hunters soap?
                  help a sistar ?? out
                  From what I've read, Hunters soap should be the best. I only use Hydrogen Peroxide and Witch Hazel but I have to change app points within the next one or two days.

Comment

Witch Hazel?
                    Hydrogen Peroxide?
                    Hunters soap?
                    help a sistar ?? out
                    I use witch hazel by Biore. I get it from Walmart. The theory is that Witch Hazel and Hydrogen Peroxide both stay on your skin and make pheromones ineffective. But I haven't noticed that so far. I suppose the best test would be to wash an app point with witch hazel, wash off the witch hazel with soap and water, then put on some COPs and see if they make you horny.
                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

I use witch hazel by Biore. I get it from Walmart. The theory is that Witch Hazel and Hydrogen Peroxide both stay on your skin and make pheromones ineffective. But I haven't noticed that so far. I suppose the best test would be to wash an app point with witch hazel, wash off the witch hazel with soap and water, then put on some COPs and see if they make you horny.
                      horny
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

horny
                      Hmm, thats how enone effects me it increases my pulse, COPS turns me into an animal. I guess it makes more sense for you to be turned on by enone.????
                      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Witch Hazel - useless tried this for a month no real difference from just washing it out with a bodywash/shampoo.
                        Hydrogen Peroxide - kinda sorta, was a nightmare on my skin.

Bleach in a bathtub like when you get bad insect bites, this worked. Drys skin horrible, hurts my eyes a bit. You smell like chlorine after but oils and such are gone. Gonna try baking soda in a few weeks.

Comment

I occasionally rub som nail polish remover on spots, but usually I just wash the points in the shower and I have never had any weird accidents with blends clash or something.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                            I occasionally rub som nail polish remover on spots, but usually I just wash the points in the shower and I have never had any weird accidents with blends clash or something.
                            Hmm, and this is with oils? I've been curious to know if the witch hazel is a wasted step. Do you shower with normal soap, or do you use an industrial solvent of some type?

Comment

Yeah ???? I've only had the opportunity to wear them to work... Like I said I'll be going out more and testing the waters a bit more. ???? For instance I'll be going to Ulta tomorrow and thinking about wearing P86 + Xist/w? Or just P86 with some cops. Maybe wonder the mall... Hmmmm... I'm doing some testing so far the only place I have is at work.

Comment

Hmm, and this is with oils? I've been curious to know if the witch hazel is a wasted step. Do you shower with normal soap, or do you use an industrial solvent of some type?
                                Ordinary soap from the grocery store.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I've called witch hazel into question. No one can seem to offer a reasonable explanation as to how it actually works, how it differs from just scrubbing with soap. Same with hydrogen peroxide.

Comment

I read somewhere that Phisoderm (Remember Phisoderm? It used to be used by teenagers for acne) removes any trace of Pheros. It has no scent, is very skin friendly and can be bought on Amazon.
                                    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Yes, Phisoderm is a skin safe astringent that's purpose is to remove Oil and Dirt...Witch Hazel does the same.
                                      Hydrogen Peroxide is also a good remover of Oil and Dirt...which is why wounds are cleaned with it.
                                      I think these are the basic premises.
                                      Soap is a fatty acid of a salt. Soaps are used as cleansers and lubricants. Soap cleans by acting as a surfactant and emulsifier. It can surround oil, making it easier to rinse it away with water..but these pheromones that soak into our skin can be removed more thoroughly with extra help.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                        Yes, Phisoderm is a skin safe astringent that's purpose is to remove Oil and Dirt...Witch Hazel does the same.
                                        Hydrogen Peroxide is also a good remover of Oil and Dirt...which is why wounds are cleaned with it.
                                        I think these are the basic premises.
                                        Soap is a fatty acid of a salt. Soaps are used as cleansers and lubricants. Soap cleans by acting as a surfactant and emulsifier. It can surround oil, making it easier to rinse it away with water..but these pheromones that soak into our skin can be removed more thoroughly with extra help.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X