yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Clean or remove pheromones from the skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many people espouse the use of rubbing/isopropyl alcohol to neutralize pheros. This would include hand sanitizer too which is basically alcohol in a gel suspension. If alcohol truly neutralized pheros then alcohol based pheros wouldn't work. Since we know that is not the case this theory does not hold water.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
      Prettyrickyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      I've heard hydrogen peroxide but not alcohol. I think that's were the misconceptions come in...people confuse them.

Has anyone here seen the Dawn soap commercials? They used that soap to help clean animals after oil spills. I think something like that could be used for removing mones.

Also whatever soaps doctors use before doing surgery is probably pretty good too. I know they just use regular dove soap sometimes, but also chlorhexidine soaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
      Has anyone here seen the Dawn soap commercials? They used that soap to help clean animals after oil spills. I think something like that could be used for removing mones.

Also whatever soaps doctors use before doing surgery is probably pretty good too. I know they just use regular dove soap sometimes, but also chlorhexidine soaps.
      Called Doctor Liquor in Norwegian.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I googled chlorhexedrine soap. The only site that listed any products for humans mentioned Dove soap. I couldn't find any ingredient information to confirm that. It seems most chlorhexedrine products are for pets.

Comment

My go to is Witch Hazel, Hydrogen Peroxide is what I used to use circa 2009

Comment

I hear of a lot of people using Witch Hazel. I'd like to know the chemistry behind it. That is to say, is there a chemical basis for it's effectiveness or is it just a wives' tale?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

Comment

Thanks Ixist I've always just used shower gel and a good scrubbing. One thing that I believe in is to let nature take its course. On my off days I don't scrub my app points when I shower. I let my indigenous bacteria do their thing and naturally break down the pheros. One thing that I also do on days off is use an oil free daily face wash with salicylic acid. It seems to do a nice job of gently cleansing pores without wreaking havoc on the skin.
                Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 12-07-2017, 07:20 PM.

Comment

i use witch hazel in the shower. i got a big bottle of it for 9 dollars on amazon. i then scrub my app points. but like Ixist , i too have tried NOT using witch hazel, and have found a negligible difference lol. i definitely need to try that dove for sensivite skin. my skin gets itchy and irritated after using oils, and it's annoying.

Comment

I use both Hydrogen Peroxide 3% and Thayers Witch Hazel to wipe my app points with a cotton pad. Is that enough to clean them?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                      I use both Hydrogen Peroxide 3% and Thayers Witch Hazel to wipe my app points with a cotton pad. Is that enough to clean them?
                      I think so.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                        Yes, ive had good results with Witch Hazel.
                        Even when I go for night mix so the mones from earlier in the day don't mess up my mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Yes, ive had good results with Witch Hazel.
                          Even when I go for night mix so the mones from earlier in the day don't mess up my mix.
                          It's unfortunate that Witch Hazel is not well known here. There's only one distributor of Thayers and the price is almost double of that in the US (approx. $17). Cleaning app points everyday with Witch Hazel will be quite expensive, lol.

Comment

• Ixist
                            Ixist commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Soap and water is good too. Witch Hazel is not necessary.

• Bloodburn
                            Bloodburn commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you Ixist. I clean with soap and water too but I can always feel sticky residue on my app points.

I never use any specific product to clean off the mones, I just use soap.
                          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                          Xsr89
                          Barely legal spray (unscented)
                          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                          Instant honesty

Comment

Subsonic I use a scrub with tea tree oil and it removes all signs of pheros for me. I noticed that scrubs with microbeads is not as effective as sugar scrubs.

When I was using just soap (different types -antimicrobial etc. ) it wasn't removing effectively pheros and fragrance from products. However, it might be dependant from individual and her/his skin type.... just my 5 cents ????

Comment

Comment

Maybe I am weird but I just use soap and I can smell any phero idk maybe I am used to it smells
                                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                                Xsr89
                                Barely legal spray (unscented)
                                Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                                Instant honesty

Comment

How do you guys know whether or not the pheromones are still on the skin after washing? I use scented body wash and this is what my skin smells like after I shower.
                                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                                    How do you guys know whether or not the pheromones are still on the skin after washing? I use scented body wash and this is what my skin smells like after I shower.
                                    You probably won't know if there are residuals. Just give it a good scrubbing or buy some hunter's soap.
                                    Last edited by ObscuredFacade; 03-23-2018, 09:51 AM. Reason: Typo correction

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

You probably won't know if there are residuals. Just give it a good scrubbing or buy some winter's soap.
                                      excellent. thanks for the info
                                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X