yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Clean or remove pheromones from the skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean or remove pheromones from the skin

I have been taking a lot on the froum but I did not find too much about this topic.
    How do you clean pheromone app point? What do u use? Some say to use hydrogen peroxide, hunter`s soap.... and I dont know what else. Other say that water and soap(scrubbing a bit) should be enough to remove them.
    At the momento I use antibacterial soap, but I dont know if it`s enough. Any tips?
    Thank you

I've just been using soap and water so far, but if you are using the heavier sexual pheromones, you might consider scrubbing the application points with witch hazel every now and then.

Comment

I use hand sanitizer for this . although previously I used to wash it with warm water. but if no more further application to be made then i found sanitizer to be good. it also prevents build up of mones

Comment

I bought some towelettes at Walgreens that are pre-soaked in witch hazel and aloe vera. I'm wearing Taboo today and it did seem to do a good job getting it off my neck. There are cheaper options on Amazon. Search on "witch hazel pads."

I might buy the ones that are alcohol-free, since I don't want my skin to get too dry between the pheromone spray and the cleaning pads, especially when you add winter winds to the mix.

Comment

When I'm trying to remove a pheromone product quickly and without fuss while out and about I use hand sanitiser gel and baby wipes, or some witch hazel on a cotton pad. In my experience witch hazel removes things most thoroughly. Whereas sometimes I feel I've simply put too much pheromone product on (or too much scent over the top of it), and want to tone it down. In this case I like the hand sanitizer gel, because I've noticed it effectively tones down the scent, but with lighter applications it retains some of the mones on the skin, and I've had even more impressive results on some of these "toned down" pheromone days than on other occasions.

Comment

For me simple soap and water works just fine as long as you use a washcloths or scrubbie.
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Like most folks here, I typically do the soap and water with some good, vigorous scrubbing. But like Kate, for stubborn/high Enone mixes, I use witch hazel to clean the app points. I also suggest folks don't go to bed without a good scrubbing if possible. I've forgotten to remove BW and now it's still slightly imbibed in one of my wool blankets. Of course, since then, women seem to really like cuddling with it so I'm wondering...

Comment

I just took a shower and scrubbed a little, but I smell the scent pretty strongly on my arms. Maybe I'll take a tomato bath.

Is XiSt so powerful that nothing can reset it?

Comment

Nick Use hunter soap or scent killer by wild life research.

Comment

Ah. Thanks for the tip.

I bought witch hazel pads already, and I think I sweat a lot of it off of me when I do cardio.

Comment

Lava soap is another one since it's used to scrub grime and grease off hands as well as other hard to remove chemicals. Used it quite a bit when I was a satellite installer and believe me, there's some nasty stuff that can be accumulated on your hands from working in people's homes...

Comment

Good info, since I'm excited and a Pheromone OD could happen 0

Comment

came here through a google search.. glad it popped up tho. lol.

sorry for reviving a dead thread but i find it to be relevant (somewhat)

I odered a 16 oz bottle of witch hazel oil from amazon... i've been using it in the shower on my regular application points every day. can't tell if it's doing a great job or not... so far i'm using it primarily to prevent the potential for buildup.. but from what i'm gathering, it seems my regular scrubbing before i got the witch hazel was doing just fine.

idk i'll continue to use the with hazel and report

Comment

In my opinion, pheromone use shouldn't be daily.
                            Regarding the cleaning, the best way for going simple is just using soap and water, scrub a bit and stop applying pheromones for few days. Keep in mind that pheromones may still work even after some days of no applying, subtle but still may work..
                            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Buy Hunters soap, that should clean the skin up.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I've found it helps if you apply a layer of "invisible glove" prior to applying mones.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                                  I've found it helps if you apply a layer of "invisible glove" prior to applying mones.
                                  I was thinking about this invisible glove, and I doubt, is a good idea. It may damage the diffusion process..
                                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

• nephil
                                    nephil commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I haven't really found that to be the case. If anything, it improves longevity.

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                                  Like a body lotion?
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

With this lotion, probably pheromones it wont be absorbed into the skin..

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroboss View Post
                                    I use hand sanitizer for this . although previously I used to wash it with warm water. but if no more further application to be made then i found sanitizer to be good. it also prevents build up of mones
                                    Agreed, this is a good tip. Same is the wet napkins for babies.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X