yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

love boat, vibe, and flirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love boat, vibe, and flirt

okay so i just recently ordered my first unisexyblends. i have receieved sample of bliss and outspoken before but this would be my first full bottles of unisexy blends. i ordered this with ans ACE pack, i saw soem of the revies on these products and am dying of anticpation. what can i expect form these blends. how about with stacking them

I don't use Flirt often so can't really say much there. I like Vibe. Gives the "cool dude" feels. For me, it actually shifts this vibe depending on my mood. If I'm in a talkative mood, I get that "awesome party guy to hang around with" vibe. If I'm not in a good mood, I seem to give off the "silent but cool guy" aura.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Flirt did absolutely nothing noticeable for me. Others rave about it so it's probably just me.

Love boat I got as a sample and expected that it'd be the same as flirt was for me. Wrong!! Lifeboat was extremely hit active all day long from one morning application of 2 sprays. Women were staring at me and coming to my desk to chat and hang out all day long. That is unusual from the norm b/c thy know I'm always very busy and leave me alone. With lifeboat on, they couldn't stay away ahahaha.

More testing upcoming with this one!!
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Flirt can sometimes have an effect that is quite subtle, depending on the situation and the people around you, but I adore it because it always adds an upbeat friendliness to my signature, whatever else I may be wearing at the time.

Kingtut Savage, as for stacking Love Boat, Vibe and Flirt together- all I can say is DO IT! I have personally worn this combo several times and LOVE this combo so much! Vibe makes people pay attention to you and seems to help you make a deeper impression on them almost right away (even when just ordering a coffee or something in my experience). It suggests you are approachable, but also someone to be respected and admired- gives you a bit of extra personal magnetism. Adding Flirt to this ups the friendly, flirty signature, which makes people even more likely to engage with you. Love Boat offers its mysterious magic to the mix, where people seem to fall in love with the process of interacting with you, like they really feel an authentic connection with you and have an immediate sense of affection for you.

Try it, I hope it works for you as well as it does for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
          Flirt can sometimes have an effect that is quite subtle, depending on the situation and the people around you, but I adore it because it always adds an upbeat friendliness to my signature, whatever else I may be wearing at the time.

Kingtut Savage, as for stacking Love Boat, Vibe and Flirt together- all I can say is DO IT! I have personally worn this combo several times and LOVE this combo so much! Vibe makes people pay attention to you and seems to help you make a deeper impression on them almost right away (even when just ordering a coffee or something in my experience). It suggests you are approachable, but also someone to be respected and admired- gives you a bit of extra personal magnetism. Adding Flirt to this ups the friendly, flirty signature, which makes people even more likely to engage with you. Love Boat offers its mysterious magic to the mix, where people seem to fall in love with the process of interacting with you, like they really feel an authentic connection with you and have an immediate sense of affection for you.

Try it, I hope it works for you as well as it does for me!
          That is a very good way to describe the Loveboat experience. I was having a hard time putting it into words!
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I totally agree with Morgan's review on vibe. Nice way to put it M. I have Love boat but did not get a chance to stack these and yes products like Flirt and Tease tend to give subtle hints.

Reviews are awesome and may play a major role in you choosing the right product but you have to remember that everyone is different. If it doesn't work for you or you don't see any effect, it doesn't mean something's wrong with you. It simply means its not the right product for you.

Steve can make 1000 men's products, all very great and potent and no one will like or have effects with all of them

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X