yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Beach, Pool, Hot Tub Party......XSWIM!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach, Pool, Hot Tub Party......XSWIM!!!!!

OK, so maybe I'm jumping the gun, and SetveO is going to kill me for that, however, I can't hold out on layin down some feedback on a new product SteveO (little genius that he is) envisioned, talked about for months, developed and finally had me test in a real life scenario.

XSwim - this stuff is the answer/next step to mones anywhere, anytime, any environment!!!

The Problem: So, Steve's vision was to create a bridge product which would allow users to wear mones-based solutions in otherwise mones un-friendly physical environments; said environments being such as to produce rapid, uncontrolled, undesirable acceleration of the diffusion characteristics of spray or oil based blends, thereby significantly shortening the efficacy window. Translation; good money down the toilet, loss of sustainable effects, limited results.

The Solution: We (mostly SteveO, but, I'll take some credit for moral support ) wanted to create a product which would soften the blows inflicted by certain specific environmental factors mentioned above. Given that it is the middle of summer here in the US, and that we grew up at the Jersey Shore (the REAL Jersey Shore, not some of the crap depictions you see on certain TV programs), the obvious choice/direction became a sunscreen type product for beach, pool, or other similar high humidity environment(s). Hence the birth of XSwim!

Legal Disclosure:

XSwim is not Sunscreen or Sunblock
    Many of the same or similar organic ingredients that XSwim uses have been shown independently to offer a natural high Broad-Spectrum UVA and UVB sunblock protection with an SPF25. However, because this statement has not been evaluated or confirmed by the US Food and Drug Administration pheromoneXS makes no claims or assertions that XSwim is a sunblock or sunscreen.

We provide this comparison for informational purposes only that some components, commonly regarded as the same or similar components as used in XSwim, have been reported by other sources to produce these types of benefits for the wearer. XSwim is strictly a base to be used to prolong or extend pheromones when in contact with high-humidity, prolonged sweating or exposure to water.

PheromoneXS recommends you take all necessary precautions to protect yourself from sun exposure which can be harmful. It is advisable you obtain a good sunblock or sunscreen when you are to be exposed to the sun.

Given that I was going to be at the beach for a few days this past week, I decided to give our newest product some real-life testing. So here's what I did application wise, along with my personal feedback on diffusion, efficacy, sustainability in target environment.

I started the first day with a base application of sunscreen, followed by an application of XSwim. I was in the sun all day (6 hours) and did not get the slightest burn (please refer to disclosure). The pleasant scent of the product held up nicely for at least 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I did not reapply the base sunscreen, but did reapply XSwim twice during the remainder of the day. I did not burn. The effects of the mones blend was rather immediate & obvious for me, however, I am fairly adept at recognizing social behavior; people were downright cool, relaxed & inviting all around us (my girl & me).

We were invited to hang out with other couples, even families with their kids, everyone was exceptionally conversational, and lots of touchy/feely, hands on forearms & knees activity (nothing overtly aggressive - just lots of openness). Invitations to dinners, clubs, parties, boardwalk activities abounded. Conversations immediately took on inquisitive natures; where were we from, what did we do, what brought us to Ocean City Maryland, how long were we staying. We had a house there for 2+ weeks, but were only there for 5 days due to personal/professional schedules/commitments, and were asked numerous times if we could extend our stay. It was like people just wanted to hang with us!

I wore only XSwim the entire time there so as not to taint the testing. I got similar results every day, regardless of environment; beach, restaurant, bar/club, hot tub . Results were subtle yet distinct, at least for me. Now here's the deal; mones, for me, are a catalyst for interaction! They ALWAYS act in an introductory capacity, lifting the veil of defensiveness & resistance, opening the way for me to project love, kindness, openness & generosity toward others.

XSwim is that catalyst for the type of physical environment discussed. Short take; Worked like a charm, with some awesome direct, and indirect results.

I am including a few pics from the trip, hope you enjoy - no laughing please, however, if you must chuckle please know that I don't care what anyone thinks about me

Peace & Love. Leave the world a better place than how you found it!

Noel

Holy crap! I am dying to get my hands on this. I wonder what women's Phero it will come in? I hope Tease....I would love it in Vibe too. Living in the Las Vegas area I would use this always.
    Any news on how soon it is available?

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Please know it requires water exposure to activate the diffusion. This one is specifically designed to get wet for the wicking system to really kick in

Its now available.

Thanks Noel for testing on your vacation. Sometimes I can get way to close to a project so I totally value and trust your opinions. I know I can depend on you to always tell me the truth regardless of how much I want something to work.

This really makes me happy.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

So has anyone tried the new XSwim product? Curious to hear how it's been working out!
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
        So has anyone tried the new XSwim product? Curious to hear how it's been working out!
        It's quite a niche product and best for people who go out to the beach or water park, or have a pool they can swim in. My question to XSteveO : would sweat activate it as well? If so, then not as niche as I thought.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

fdesa12, I really want to know the answer to that as well. Where I live it gets very humid in the summer and if body heat and sweat would be enough to activate this product it would be a fabulous thing to have for the hotter months, when regular mone blends may burn off more quickly than usual.

Comment

Holy crap.... Sorry I missed responding to you questions till right now, Steve has me so busy that I don't get here as often as I would like. The answer to both fdesa12 & Morgaine is YES......ABSOLUTELY! XSwim is designed for hot, humid, sticky, sweaty, slippery, watery environments and, as such, would be completely activated by perspiration.

Appropriate environments which come to mind, other than the obvious pool/beach type, would be the fitness club, summer cookouts/picnics, outdoor volleyball type activities (especially naked - gotta try it!), any water sports i.e. jet skiing, surfing, hotter than hell outdoor markets, and any other type of activity where your body would be subject to exposure to water, in whatever form.

A couple of things to remember with respect to the product formulation which may help guide you further; 1) XSwim is created from organic plant oils & butters, combined with our super-mojo pheromoneXS molecules, and further blended into an emulsified state; 2) It is, by nature, slippery/oily in texture & finish, and needs to be applied evenly over larger areas of skin surface and; 3) Given its design to sustain in the "wetter" environments where standard alcohol or oil based mones would otherwise rapidly diffuse, as well as the need to be "acivated" by water consistently applied in whatever form, simply put - you will need to be wet, sweaty, or any combination thereof!

As indicated in my original post, I have used it, it works really well - at least it did for me all summer, however, I def wouldn't wear it under clothing (or in situations) which wouldn't respond well to oily/sweaty skin. Otherwise, the product is awesome!

Hope that helps & let me know if here's anything else I can add to further clarify.

Peace, love & leave the world better than you found it!

Noel

Comment

So this would be perfect for the gym as i sweat profusely when i workout

Comment

gives me some ideas, does it come in Evolve and Cohesion?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  Its now available.

Thanks Noel for testing on your vacation. Sometimes I can get way to close to a project so I totally value and trust your opinions. I know I can depend on you to always tell me the truth regardless of how much I want something to work.

This really makes me happy.
                  Thanks for you support SteveO, the pheromone master!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X