yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Boat

Hi guys, Is there any chance that Love Boat will be added to the Mix and Match pack again anytime soon please?

Kind regards
    MissM

Hey there MissM.I am not too familiar with the mix and match pack. I just went to it as I saw your thread and the Love Boat XS is not an option.

Was it an option before?

Comment

Hi Kate, I believe it was taken off the list when it ran out of stock. Steve did mention when it came back into stock that he would add it back to the Mix and Match pack when he gets around to it.

Quote - Steve O 04-01-2015, 12:01 PM
      Love Boat is now back in stock! I have not added it to the mix and match pack as that needs to be adjusted another time.

Comment

Ah thanks for the reminder love.I sent him a little love note from you and am sure he will get around to it. Right now he is working really hard on the new lab and some other things that are in the works.

Thank you for your patience.

Love the panties btw, victoria secret?

Comment

I thought i was the only one noticed the panties,lol. If that's you in them Miss M you look sexy,cheers

Comment

Hmmmmm, still nothing huh???

Comment

Good things come to he who waits MissM. XS is working on some big things, huge things, Ginormous things.

So much to do, so few hands and so many demands. We are deeply sorry for the delay but know this does not mean it is forgotten or out of neglect rather we are going down our super long list of things to do and we haven't reached this one as yet.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X