yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Making FXS cologne/EDT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making FXS cologne/EDT?

Not sure where to post this so if any admin wants to correct that, please and thank you.

I'm thinking of picking up a 30mL glass bottle with perfumer's -OH and diffusion technology, along with FXS oil. I plan on using ~15mL to dilute a bottle of P83 by 50%, leaving me with 15mL of diluent left over.

The FXS oil product page is a bit confusing in describing exactly how much could be used to make an EDT.

How many drops or milliliters of FXS oil should I put into the 15mL alcohol to get it to EDT concentrations? Are there specific procedures to correctly do this? Do I have to let it "ferment" over a few days with mixing/shaking each day?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

EdT is 20% concentration, so in order to get it to EdT strength, you would simply add 3mL of FXS oil to the alcohol in order to come at the correct concentration. The oil, however, may complicate this, as depending on that concentration, you may need to adjust the ratios further. I believe the oil here is 60% concentration, but don't quote me on that. If that is indeed the case, then adding 3mL will only result in a 12% concentration, far from that which you desire. With this adjustment, the proper amount of FXS oil would be 5mL, but keep in mind that the additional oil will most definitely affect projection, maybe significantly so.

As to the "fermenting" period as you refer to it, I'd recommend at least a full week with a good, long shake every few hours or so. Two weeks would be ideal. Since you're adding a good bit of oil as well, you may want to have this closer to two weeks just to be safe. Without this period of regular shaking, the oil will simply sit on top of the alcohol, not at all what you want.

That's about all I can think of. Other members may be able to add some helpful tips here and there.

On an off-topic note, it's great to finally be back after a good year and a half absence! Looks like things have really changed for the better around here - tons of fascinating new single-molecules and mixes to test!

Comment

The concentrate is also enough to make 1 to 2 thirty ml eau de toilette cologne bottles by adding it to perfumers alcohol (SD40B)
      so 1/2 bottle FXS makes 30 ml edt (1.5 ml fxs)
      1/4 bottle makes 15 ml edt (0.75 ml fxs)
      products:Cohesion XS,XiSt ,Taboo XS ,Love Boat
      samples: Xist,Vibe,Connections,Bliss,XS144b

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X