yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Report on Vibe and XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report on Vibe and XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)

i wore Vibe 2 times at work i have a already cohesion 2 drops to neck and one drop of ascend layer it to my neck then after couples of hours i wore one spray of vibe to my chest for the first couples of hours i was in good mood focus discussing some subjects with co-worker then wanted to see what vibe could add to this mix so i wore one spray after few minutes i stop talking i just felt like don't need to talk anymore i turn out to be sad one co-worker asked me why im sad an other female co-worker asked why im so quite vibe definitely they gave me attention from coworker but didn't get any positive self effect from vibe.

the second day i waited 4 hours to apply vibe and was the same result as the previous day didn't felt any social at all at least for the self effect not like connections after two hours just went to washroom washed my wrist with soap i applied connections then few minutes good mood back again.

i've tried XS144 (OUTSPOKEN) only one time must try it with group of people so was the perfect day to test it, Worked Very well was definitely some attention from the group when i talk they be quite and listen carefully i didn't need to talk much everyone want to say me something was some guy bothered me with a lot of Questions one girl sat next to me never asked Questions she never talk to me as i wear Ascend and Cohesion or Xist at day work so maybe she was intimated by the Cloud but this time with OUTSPOKEN and The Combo Ascend Cohesion she was Very Talk Active was crazy lol, i'll keep it to try out for Clubbing i think it will rock

Edit: Forgot to mention Sprays from Outspoken was like 3 Sprays from that tiny bottle
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

It's good to see another person testing out 144. Great report!
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Hey Sexnificant, your experience with vibe is interesting to me, because I've been experimenting with pairing the female version of Cohesion with different unisexy products. I've found that while it pairs well with things like Connections and Loveboat, it doesn't seem to mesh well for me with Flirt- it's like they're sort of diametrically opposed in some way and kind of mute each other. I haven't tried it with Vibe yet because I feel the effect will be somewhat similar- I think Vibe is described as a sort of mix of Flirt, Connections and Bliss. Here's the post I originally put into the women's section of my findings so far:

Excellent pairings with Cohesion (female version), for social purposes:

Cohesion & Connections: People really like to connect with you in ongoing conversation, really want to know more about you. Will be very pleased to see you, and will interact very affectionately.

Cohesion & Love Boat: People will adore you. Indulgence, affection, caring for your wellbeing, wanting to help, wanting to be near you.

Cohesion & Bliss: Happy, laid back, relaxed, friendly, "not a care in the world" kind of vibe.

Not so good pairings with Cohesion (based on my experiences):

Cohesion & Flirt: No. Just no. These two don't behave congruently. It's like trying to push two negative poles together on a magnet- it ain't gonna work. They almost cancel each other out. The vibe becomes Blah.

I have a feeling that Vibe and Cohesion would be a bit wonky together as well, but haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
        Hey Sexnificant, your experience with vibe is interesting to me, because I've been experimenting with pairing the female version of Cohesion with different unisexy products. I've found that while it pairs well with things like Connections and Loveboat, it doesn't seem to mesh well for me with Flirt- it's like they're sort of diametrically opposed in some way and kind of mute each other. I haven't tried it with Vibe yet because I feel the effect will be somewhat similar- I think Vibe is described as a sort of mix of Flirt, Connections and Bliss. Here's the post I originally put into the women's section of my findings so far:

Cohesion & Connections: People really like to connect with you in ongoing conversation, really want to know more about you. Will be very pleased to see you, and will interact very affectionately.

Cohesion & Love Boat: People will adore you. Indulgence, affection, caring for your wellbeing, wanting to help, wanting to be near you.

Cohesion & Bliss: Happy, laid back, relaxed, friendly, "not a care in the world" kind of vibe.

Cohesion & Flirt: No. Just no. These two don't behave congruently. It's like trying to push two negative poles together on a magnet- it ain't gonna work. They almost cancel each other out. The vibe becomes Blah.

I have a feeling that Vibe and Cohesion would be a bit wonky together as well, but haven't tried it yet.
        Hey, Morgaine,

I'haven't tried Vibe alone yet but pairing it with cohesion + Ascend, it does make me introverted & sad, i don't like it especially when u r with interesting people to talk to, i'll try it alone later just can't find appropriate situation for VIBE, hope result will be different than previous.
        Last edited by sexnificant; 04-26-2015, 08:23 PM.
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post

last week i did VIBE + SOB combos i didnt had that introverted mood even using VIBE alone i had that social confident mood. now i see that combining VIBE or as u say FLIRT with COHESION or maybe A-1 (didnt try it yet with vibe) makes us introverted than usual.

Comment

• Morgaine
            Morgaine commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, these products are rare examples of mixes that just don't mesh well together. Most XS mixes however do combine beautifully.

I recently tried Vibe XS and got good results. I really don't like to call out one hits as hits unless I test it out at 3 times or more. I will definitely try it again and post my results soon.

Great post and I only got a chance to read it now.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X