yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Limited Editions: Are all of them considered "beta"-stage products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Editions: Are all of them considered "beta"-stage products?

I recall seeing a post where SteveO stated that beta products are purposefully dosed lower than normal-line products - therefore more likely needing 3-4 sprays to see some kind of effect. Betas definitely fall under the Limited Edition category, but what about those under Custom Blends and Limited Editions? Are those considered betas as well, and are therefore lowered in dosage per spray?

Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

my guess is they fall under a category where there's a demand for them, not enough to move them to consumer level but not so little that it be removed from the active list. Just a guess

Comment

• Ekscentra
      Ekscentra commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's correct. I'm sure Steve will come in here to confirm, as I'm no authority here.

Accidentally found my answer: On the bottle, there will be a "B" at the end of the model number i.e. XS140B
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X