yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone been using "the thinker" lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been using "the thinker" lately?

It's been awhile since I've used it, so the main thing I would suggest is to spray it on the wrists or elbows. For me, it seems to cut me off from the world around me when I'm alone and just go into "philosophical thought" mode. With others, my conversations stay a bit more on the serious side (not as much joking or light heart banter). I recall also be much more eloquent with my words and being calm although if my thoughts get disrupted too much, I'd get irritated.

When we were getting samples of 140b, that was a great combination to me. I don't know what's happened to it since then but the interactions Nutrix and I experienced could give you a hint regarding what happened when Thinker was sprayed too close to the nose versus further out.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thanks. I may go with Bliss. Wolf + Xist is always a power house in terms of confidence, but it does give me quite a bit of nervous energy, and what I'll need is confidence as well clarity of mind and calm (or something that successfully reduces anxiety).

So yeah. I think I'm going with Bliss (2x) & Wolf (1x).

*fingers crossed*

Comment

Its funny you mentioned it. I had a recent acquaintance stay with me for a few months and she had this really draining effect on me. Like everyone else,I tend to get tired, loose focus and just totally blah.

When she finally left, I still couldn't get back to the old me. I love cleaning as it helps clear my mind and sort of organizes my mental space so I tend to do what I have to do.

I couldn't even bring myself to do that and I was totally unorganized and blah.

I have been testing Temptress because am noticing some unbelievable results. I reached for the bottle of Temptress and decided to use Thinker instead.

It didn't hit me right away but Kate was definitely back in the game, I cleaned the whole house top to bottom, took care of somethings I was procrastinating on and doing chores, getting things done seemed effortless.

It does make free my mind so I don't over think, I just do but not at all in a clumsy way and there was little to no mistakes in my flow.

Hope this helps.

Comment

It does...and just when I had decided to go in another direction (see above post)!

Comment

Well, I tried Thinker today though just 1 spray to the stomach. That was in a mix of 2 cohesion to back of neck, 2 Xist to sides of neck, and 1 Exotica to front of neck.

I felt really withdrawn today. I didn't really want to talk to anyone and would rather go into my own mind, not necessarily over-thinking anything, just being. I basically became introspective and introverted. After analyzing today, I ended up cutting off my social connection to my coworkers. Anyone that asked me a question would get my full response, but I wouldn't joke. If I tried, it felt weird mainly because I wasn't in the mood to joke too much. Neutral. Kind of felt like zen, where everything just is.

On the other hand, I was really focused on cleaning up shop and closing up for the day. I didn't really care that I had to clean and instead found it meditative.

Anyway, you probably already know this but just a reminder (and for anyone new to it), make sure to be in a good mood with Bliss. Don't want to get an IDGAF mood.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Interesting posts. I just got thinker as a sample, and have wondered when I may use it. Perhaps use it just for me, when I need to clean the house or focus on a project.
              Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

I only got thinker as sample but I love the self effect. It makes me really focused

Comment

I've been playing with Thinker lately I got as a test sample. I use two or three sprays and in the begining it had kind of introverted and calm effect on me but as I was testing it more it became obvious that there is something other there than just introspection. When people are near me they tend to be at peace with me and with themselves. It creates an aura of certain trust and lively calm, optimistic feeling. It relaxes me and when other are exposed to Thinker it seems that it decreases anxiety and somehow gives off trustfull vibe. I think it has certain anxiolytic effects so you can be focused more on nice things in your life and gives certain insight of inner peace and beauty that is in us. It is simple mix, but it has complex inner properties that tend to be calm, deep. I will play with it more and report later.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X