yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss combined with Instant Shine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss combined with Instant Shine?

This seems like it could have interesting possibilities. Has anyone tried and had positive synergistic effects? Does XS have an Instant Shine equivalent?
    Bad Wolf

The closest thing I can suggest is Innocence bescaue it has a similar description to BlissXS, but its a female product.

After reading alot of reviews and my personal expierence with Bliss and NOT IS, I have to say they seem like vastly different products. IS has an effect on your target, Bliss mostly just effects you. It goes along the lines of Steve's thinking that you the pheromone user need to improve his personality. I think Steve must have went to a bar and got samples of peoples sweat when they where partying at various levels when he made this because that is the basic effect.

It puts YOU the USER in a happy IDGAF state. If you suck as a person its gonna bleed through like mustard and make a bad impression but if you are a nice person while drunk and unfocus Bliss will get the job done. It takes the edge off you feel like you are mentally vacationing. Anyone exposed to that gets the same way after a bit. IS makes it sound like it makes you seem like you are not old. Bliss makes you and those around you happy, its not going to tweak your personality at all dicks will still be dicks on Bliss.

Depending on your game they are as different as pure A1 and Cops.

Mascot or Celebrity might be what you are looking for but they arent as refined.

Comment

Thanks. Still wondering if they might go well together as they may do very different things. I still think they may.....and I may be the person to try it out.

I had a sample of Celebrity but am not sure I noticed a whole lot as far as self-effects or effects on others from it.

Will need to look and see exactly what "Mascot" is. To be honest, I have no desire to be anyone's mascot.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

I have both, main differences between them include the amount of energy they give. IS gives bright, energetic, fun feel. Bliss gives the known IDGAF, care-free, blissful vibe. Two very different feeling products.
        IS also hits harder & faster because its fixative is mainly just alcohol, it's why Androtic's products feel like water when you spray them on, they diffuse very very fast. IS being one of the worse culprits here, people and myself included have to refresh IS within just a few hours to keep the samea mount of effect up. What's even worse is the crash IS brings, god, hours later you feel like you got hit with a freight train, least myself I do...

This isn't to say it doesn't work though, it does. The most costumer compliments I've ever received were during my Ammo+IS days, and I put IS out there first before Ammo in terms of what got me more hits. I had customers literally every other day come up to me asking why I'm so happy all the time. Always asking for me to serve them, etc etc. IS does work.

but the Negatives outweigh the positives for me sadly, so I shelf my IS most of the time. I had used Bliss later and found the typical reported associated with it. None of XS's stuff hit as fast and hard as my Ammo & IS had back in the day. This is simply because Steve uses slower diffusion tech and for good reason. For instance, life span of the product is greatly extended in Steve's favor, I've had hits with Connections 5 hours later to Full-Effect.

I sit with Bliss over IS most the time simply because I don't get as much negatives as I can get with IS. (Having to refresh often, severe crashing, etc)

Anyways about combining the two seems worth a shot. I probably did it myself last year, but I can't remember...

Comment

I'm going to try this now. Will let you know how I get on. It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            BWAHAHAAAAAA! Surely - I cannot be the ONLY one who laughed out loud at this???

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
          I'm going to try this now. Will let you know how I get on. It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!
          I am figuring it has a possibility for some interesting synergistic effects. I just need to acquire bottles of both to try it out!
          Bad Wolf

Comment

You guys think the mix of diffusion techs might cause some issues if they overlapped? Steve formulates for his slower releases so maybe an OD? Not that I think you can OD on Bliss?

Comment

I guess I don't worry too much about different diffusion speeds. It is going to vary by pheromone molecules, too. On a daily basis I have been wearing oils and sprays from multiple vendors. Lately it has been Laid Paste in my hair, A314, Ascend, or API, Cohesion Oil, True Love Oil, and True Radiance, True Charisma, Core, and Orbital sprays in various combinations and ratios. I am guessing they are all diffusing at different rates as I stand by the calm center in a storm of diffusing pheromone molecules!
              Bad Wolf

Comment

Ok, so I gave this combo ago at my local pub, 3 sprays of 2x instant shine + 1 spray Bliss. It's difficult for me to say on one test if this is a good mix or not, I kind of felt both products were conflicting with each other, for the first hour I had a huge surge of energy, It didn't make me feel particularly upbeat though like I thought it would, I felt pretty neutral and I didn't notice any unusual effects on others. After that Bliss seemed to take over completely and I felt relaxed and care free, my friends (2 guys 1 girl) started to become more chatty and we just had a chill afternoon. One thing that stood out though was there was no crash from the shine at all and normally I can't go over 2 sprays of 2x without it hitting me pretty hard after a few hours.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X