yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

An Emo's Review of BlissXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Emo's Review of BlissXS

First;
    Does it work? Yes.
    Does it work well? Yes.
    Will it make a phero-believer out of someone? Yes.

Description vs Reality.
    The description on the store site barely does the product justice, its over the counter Xanax in a spray form. I'm waiting for some mega-pharmeciducal to email SteveO pay him millions and deprive us our wonderful blend. The antidepressant self-effects on this product are real, and that is coming from someone that has an pessimistic personality. This product at 1 spray made me cry tears of joy.

What to Really expect
    Its gonna boost your mood usually instantly an make you carefree. This can be good or bad so use some caution. It makes others more talkative. I suggest trying it first and seeing if it bothers you. If you are not particularly extroverted it might be annoying. It makes you very approachable. It does not from what I can tell cause others perception of you to change. It only effects emotions. Seems to shut off ones mental ability to anger, it suppresses it in some fashion. If something is angering, or upsetting there is nothing to process. That data goes in as trivial. Its retained so I think this product might have an aftershock. After long term use you can adapt and get a tolerance to it.

'Horrible' Things
    "This product can not be used for evil"

Scent : 7
    Effect : 20/10
    Power : 10
    Balance : 9
    Mixablity : 9

Rating 11/10;

Recommendation, buy in size upgrade NOW, and keep a back stock.

So would you suggest oil or spray form? I'm thinking of making a big order shortly and aside from BNOL, this one is also for consideration. Granted, we're coming into winter time but I like the idea of a slow yet steady release vs a shorter release. But I'm curious to hear your thoughts

Comment

It doesnt come in oil, else I'd have 2 bottles. Making this seems to be particularly difficult, only upgrade option was to 15ml. Oils last a very long time 4-8 months with heavy usage.

Comment

I have both Flirt and Bliss in oil form. Flirt came in a 10ml and Bliss in a 6ml. Steve made a very small supply last year and said he had no intention of making it again, I think there was only ten bottles or so. I hope he does make more in the future so you can try it and I can stock up. I actually find it to be almost as strong as the spray and it lasts forever, but I shed a tear for every drop I use. One day my bottle will be empty and that will make me a sad panda.

Comment

@shakes yes I remember that and unfortunately I didn't jump on the chance to get both, I still regret it.

Comment

I'd gladly pay double current prices for bliss as an oil. +1 If you agree.

Comment

I remember when I visited my older sister in the hospital, just the day after she delivered her fiance's baby. It's actually funny, her fiance delivered their own baby since he was a doctor at that hospital.
              I wore 1 spray Bliss + a few hours old app, to my forearms. (Just Bliss)

My brother, mom, and me visited her. When we got there, she looked like a total wreck to be honest. She unfortunately had to get a C-Section, so you know she was in critical conditions still. She was nearly passed out, mumbling away, almost looking pale as winter tired when we walked in. She struggled for so many hours avoiding that C-Section, she wanted to have a natural birth very badly, but in the end the baby's foot was actually tangled in the umbilical cord, so they had to perform the C-section.

However, within 10 minutes of talking with her, she was nearly bouncing off the walls with happiness. She was sitting up from her bed, almost falling out at times cause of how much she was moving around. Waving her arms around, telling us fun stories she had in the past with her fiance. She was laughing so much she was actually hurting herself because of the C-Section, but continued to laugh anyways!
              One of her girlfriends showed up as well with her own husband and kid. The husband was somewhat shy, but he eventually struck up a conversation with me and my brother about videogames, something all three of us enjoyed haha.
              All of this was late at night, like 9pm, so she was probably getting ready for bed too.

We stayed for about an hour, during the whole time, she was like I described above.
              When we were saying goodbye, she made this comment before we left,
              "I wish you guys could stay longer, I'm very happy you guys were able to visit me, no one else really came up.
              I feel so much better that you guys visited me. I hope you guys can visit me again!"

It really touched my heart to see my sister in such a great mood when we left. It all happened right before my eyes. Her transition from a dead-zombie to a living outgoing character... it was magical as if out of a fairy tale. I wish all products could be as life forgiving as Bliss was that night for me, my sister, and everyone else. This one time use of Bliss has me nearly ordering another bottle of it soon to have moments like this happening again.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                First;
                Does it work? Yes.
                Does it work well? Yes.

Description vs Reality.
                The description on the store site barely does the product justice, its over the counter Xanax in a spray form. I'm waiting for some mega-pharmeciducal to email SteveO pay him millions and deprive us our wonderful blend. The antidepressant self-effects on this product are real, and that is coming from someone that has an pessimistic personality. This product at 1 spray made me cry tears of joy.

What to Really expect
                Its gonna boost your mood usually instantly an make you carefree. This can be good or bad so use some caution. It makes others more talkative. I suggest trying it first and seeing if it bothers you. If you are not particularly extroverted it might be annoying. It makes you very approachable. It does not from what I can tell cause others perception of you to change. It only effects emotions. Seems to shut off ones mental ability to anger, it suppresses it in some fashion. If something is angering, or upsetting there is nothing to process. That data goes in as trivial. Its retained so I think this product might have an aftershock. After long term use you can adapt and get a tolerance to it.

'Horrible' Things

Rating 11/10;

I just wanted to say how much I like your review format. I like the review itself too, but I never really stopped to think about the format. So this is me bowing to you for both.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                  First;
                  Does it work? Yes.
                  Does it work well? Yes.

Description vs Reality.

What to Really expect

'Horrible' Things

Rating 11/10;

ExelExcel review I have been considering this a d it looks like a underrated winner
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Was thinking of getting a spray now you changed my opinion into getting oil version lol

Comment

Just think that depending on where you are it may not be worthwhile until the weather warms up. Oils don't diffuse well in winter. You may want to add a spray to use until the weather warms up
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Comment

old school yes GIF
                          I love this! Y'all gonna make me buy the whole damn store with stories like these!
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Glad to hear it was such a hit! Steam roller style Great report and so happy you enjoy Bliss. I don't have the big bottle but I do have the oil. I agree, I don't think you can go wrong here
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I have a 10ml bottle, I am buying the oil as well.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Marsbars Hahaha! Yes, having something to do (like work, lol) doesn't seem to deter others from stopping to share. That's connections for sure
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

LMAO that is hilarious how the nurse randomly said "I need to re-evaluate my life." That was definitely connections.

Where did you spray it? I was just thinking about no longer spraying Connections on my wrists, or maybe I'll spray it once and not rub my wrists together.

Comment

Originally posted by lordhien View Post
                                      Was thinking of getting a spray now you changed my opinion into getting oil version lol
                                      If you want stronger self-effects from a product, Oil is the way to go, and apply it on head

Oils are several times heavier than Sprays

Source : https://houseofpheromones.com/pheromone-oil-sprays/
                                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

bliss oil works a lot smoother than bliss spray. the spray version kicks your ass into a state of euphoria. the oil doesn't pack as strong of a punch. the oil is less drug like, but it's still great. i personally prefer the oil. it's great stuff, and it feels great to make others feel great

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X