yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Review of LoveBoat from a Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of LoveBoat from a Guy

First;
    Does it work? Yes.
    Does it work well. Yes.
    Will it make a phero-believer out of someone? No.

Description vs Reality
    The store's description oversells it a bit. The effect that is described is the effect of the product but its not that 'mindfucky', its just plain phero-'magic', it works slow. Imagine being stuck in a Disney Princess Movie and that is what wearing this product as a standalone is like. There is going to be some quirkiness but the product does its job like a good writer taking specific pieces of logic you would not notice 'in the moment' and throwing them out the door completely for BOTH of you. I want to be clear the product is magic, not she's gonna smell it and drag you into the bath room for toilet sex.

What to really expect:
    Reduced awkwardness, a date like feel, romance not sexuality, 'talk about sex but not leading to it'. Quickly bonding and droping you off in that 'friend zone edge' where it is to easy to just get really sexual. Works great with Xist, Taboo, . I recommend this of long term relationships, dates, or after you have gotten someone talking to you. Unlike Connections, Taboo, Bliss, and Odyssey, it does not have an dis-inhibiting effect. Focusing on the result this product will take you from some guy, my guy friend, random blind date, to serious relationship material. It will give you the air of someone she enjoys, pending your personality isnt THAT abyssal.

'Horrible' things
    The unscented version passes for a fragrance, you can spray it and get someone to sniff it. AND IT SMELLS AMAZING!
    Great thing to spike your friends/mates cologne with ;0
    CUDDLES!

Scent : 9
    Effect : 5
    Power : 3
    Balance : 10
    Mixablity : 9

Rating 7.2;

So if you want to be the guy from that last quirky romantic comedy you just saw, buy! For everyone else I recommend grab it your second go around in the shop. Keep a stock of it but not a back stock. Recommendation buy when you have a chance, but don panic if you run out, unless its date night.

I would like to confirm some of this. Tried this on a target tonight and I seen the cuddling, I seen the enjoyment, there was even a moment of talking about sexual matters that passed quickly.

I wore it alone tonight just trying to get a handle on it and had better results than I expected.

Comment

Have you worn it in combination? I think that's where it shines. CJ's Mix: Xist, LB, Taboo Dancing Joker's Mix: Xist, LB, SOB Mars's Mix: Xist, LB, Evolve or Taboo & Evolve.

Then there's Domination and Love Boat, someone once called it, "F*&k-Boat."

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
        Then there's Domination and Love Boat, someone once called it, "F*&k-Boat."
        Ha ha, that was me, still use that combo.

Comment

Gonna have to try that out soon, myself!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
            First;
            Does it work? Yes.
            Does it work well. Yes.
            Will it make a phero-believer out of someone? No.

What to really expect:
            Reduced awkwardness, a date like feel, romance not sexuality, 'talk about sex but not leading to it'. Quickly bonding and droping you off in that 'friend zone edge' where it is to easy to just get really sexual. Works great with Xist, Taboo, . I recommend this of long term relationships, dates, or after you have gotten someone talking to you. Unlike Connections, Taboo, Bliss, and Odyssey, it does not have an dis-inhibiting effect. Focusing on the result this product will take you from some guy, my guy friend, random blind date, to serious relationship material. It will give you the air of someone she enjoys, pending your personality isnt THAT abyssal.
            May I know by saying that it works well with Xist and Taboo, what really is the difference between Loveboat and Xist? (both are generally getting out of friendzone stuff, creating boyfriend material vibe etc), as well as the difference between Loveboat and Taboo?
            Would like to know the details so that I can know how do they compliment each other (I trust they don't just double up the same effects do they?), hence getting a better grip in using them in different situations.

Comment

Love Boat is more of a social opener leading towards comfortability with sexual innuendos. Some have reported it creating feelings of love (not necessarily a crush like A1 does). Xist is the one that gives the "perfect boyfriend" vibe, and can pull you out of the friendzone with it's "a whole new you" vibe.

Taboo has been regarded as Evolve on a much lighter scale, making it office appropriate.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I had a love boat sample that was getting me killer hits, so much so that I ordered the biggest bottle I could get. Now I've gotten like zero hits with it. All were worn alone so not sure what the difference is yet.
                Ammo:
                PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                AD: Glace
                Lovescent: NNPA
                Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

You were getting killer hits with Love Boat...solo? I've found it to be much more versatile in various mixes. I also purchased the 30 mL.

Comment

to my opinion Love Boat is must have especially if you own SOB or any other alpha sexual mones, i find LB pair well with this category
                    Last edited by sexnificant; 01-03-2016, 07:43 PM.
                    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

You were getting killer hits with Love Boat...solo? I've found it to be much more versatile in various mixes. I also purchased the 30 mL.
                      Yes Love Boat solo from the sampler bottle was awesome. I hadn't seen a lot of posts saying the same thing so I was amazed at the results. With the 30 ml size I'm not seeing the same results. I will test out in some various mixes.
                      Ammo:
                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB

Comment

I know it's only been like 3 days, but I'm curious if you've combined LB with anything and had better success yet, Jimmy?
                        Last edited by RTBoss; 01-04-2016, 08:46 AM.

Comment

I know it's only been like 3 days, but I'm curious if you've combine LB with anything and had better success yet, Jimmy?
                          Not yet, will try it out tomorrow.
                          Ammo:

Comment

As promised, wore 2 sprays Love Boat with 2 drops Ascend. So far I like the combo, got some nice looks and smiles from the ladies.
                            Ammo:

Comment

With Ascend, interesting. What else ya got?

Comment

With Ascend, interesting. What else ya got?
                                Today 2 sprays love boat with 1 spray SOB. Got some funny looks from some people lol but that's not unusual. It's early so I will update...
                                Ammo:

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

Today 2 sprays love boat with 1 spray SOB. Got some funny looks from some people lol but that's not unusual. It's early so I will update...
                                  we were waiting for the update bro

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X