yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thinker, Just a quick review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinker, Just a quick review

So I got a sample of Thinker with my order and after I read a few reviews I decided to give it a try. I am writing a paper for school today and I thought it is the perfect context to try it out.
    Earlier today I use two sprays on my neck. Well I didn't feel any different actually I spent a ridiculous amount of time on facebook just procrastinating. but latter on I put one more spray on my neck andcommited myself that I would not log on FB until I write 2000 words.

So I started to study and about 10-15 min into my study I started to get quite focused. Normally I would read the material and try to write my paper this time I started to write my paper and the words just flow!!! I felt really focused and my mind was really clear about what I was writing.

I love self-help material but I dont enjoy reading it. But now I actually want to read a Tony Robins book I have been post pone it for a while....I mean I want to read which I normally don't enjoy it that much. Possible another effect

I think earlier today same thing happen. Instead of studying I went on FB but there I was really focused in following several links, reading a few more articles. Pretty much the same effect when I was studying but I was wasting time.

So I think 'Thinker' might be useful for students.
    Just my opinions.

Are there any others mones I could use to study ? or that can keep me focused. I am asking because squirls have better attention spam than I do

Sorry my title was suppose to say: ''Thinker just a quick review''

Comment

title corrected and thread moved to the Unisex section. As for pheros that help with focus, XSR32 works quite well, once you get the dosage correct.

Comment

Thank you, I will look into it

Comment

XSR66 is good for focus on your studies, it almost makes you feel like your in an impenetrable bubble, I sometimes times get this feeling with Xsist, so you could try using that as well, haven't tried thinker but I'd be surprised if it didn't contain a decent amount of 66 already but that's just pure speculation. My personal experience with XSR32 is that it was better at enhancing focus while doing fast pace activities such as sports or Driving and like GT said there was a fine line between focus and almost ADD like effects so dosage is crucial.

Comment

I love thinker. I get my work done. I mean my office work, my chores. It removes that sense of excuses and gets me to do what I need to do.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X