yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS140...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS140...

How do I get my hands on some/placeholder

As I said in the 140 thread, best thing to do is ask Steve either by PM or calling him up I'm sure he'll help ya out.

Comment

Why by placing an order Mrgoodness and asking the awesome Steve via the order notes. * More attempts to get goodbar to place order*

Comment

Use the Schwartz, Kate. Use the Schwartz.

Comment

@Kate and GT... So I tried calling earlier in the day to say, "how do I get my hands on this stuff," but it required leaving my name and num so you guys can call back. I was gonna be doing a bit of driving today so I wouldn't be able to answer back. I thought of calling Steve but then I feel if I do, that I'm bugging him :/ I wanted the stuff like today or tomorrow

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
            MaliciousIntent commented
            Editing a comment
            Not bothering him, he lives for those phone calls.

Wow, now you have me wondering who you might be in the store. As you can imagine I put in loads of these calls for Steve as tasks daily. He returns them in the order that he receives them. I received a voice mail message between the time I left last night and this morning but it was an empty one. Please ensure you are calling Steve using our hot-line tel #, not his personal cell # and that you are calling between business hours.

Once you have done that and left a voice mail message with your name and number the task is there. As we speak he is trying to totally clear up his call log and if your name is there you will get a call back soon.

Comment

Okay thanks Kate. Yeah that's what I'm saying I didn't want to call his personal num. The empty voicemail might have been me I'm just gonna make a purchase in the store and put it in the order notes. I just don't know what I want...

Comment

SteveO was kind enough to send me a 5ml of XS140 along w my order of magnetic! I'll be testing magnetic first.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                What?! All that carrying on all over the place and you didn't test it first??!! So what do you think? You had to have tried it by now -

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X