yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thoughts on Thinker XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Thinker XS

I will be taking Thinker out solo today at 3 sprays (could be that weird 3 & 1/2 because it'll be the first time using the bottle. 2 to neck/chest & 1 split between forearms/wrists.

This IS a unisex but I don't see much mention of it outside the menfolk - which is great because there are plenty of other unisex products to stack with.

I would LOVE to know what the ladies are stacking with too - or how any solo flights have gone.

I've got high hopes for this one so I'll be back later to post the days findings!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Tested all day yesterday.
    Actually managed to get 3 straight sprays from my first wear. Wore that all day and then showered in the evening and re-applied 3 more same places. All to neck and chest area and smooshed about with wrists and forearms.
    Almost zero idea what I should be expecting from this solo. Read some early testing posts prior to the mix being quite tweaked and ready and LOTS of posts where it was used together with something else.
    Heard Thinker and the word focus thrown into the same sentence often enough. Haven't really done anything while wearing it that required intense focus and don't recall zoning in on anything specific in a concentrated focused kind of way but...

1st wear -
    Out and about with man beast. Stopped at in-laws, had lunch out, did some shopping and picked up a few items from the cigar shop, then home for some R&R.
    Self effects - initially, nothing notable that stood out. Was in a even/good mood already. Didn't really care what we did. Was along for the ride. Anywhere he wanted to go and anything he wanted to do was peachy by me. I was in an even keel type mood but on the happy side. For the most part though, I felt calm and pleasant and kind of, roll with it, chill. Not like Bliss AT ALL. Nothing spacy or giggly or overly zen, it felt quite natural and very subtle to me.
    While I tended to stay quiet, when others interacted with me I was happy to reciprocate, even be a bit silly - but I swear, they started the silly - I just was along for the ride...but it was very well instigated And while at my in-laws, once again, my MIL & BIL seemed in rare form. Not as physically animated as with XS140 but we were pulling sayings (and foreign accents) from multiple movies in our goofiness. Not only did we catch the sillies, but we butchered several languages while doing so.
    While out to lunch the waitress was flamboyantly enthusiastic about serving us, but thank goodness, she was like that with everyone, though she hovered a bit at our table, but not to the point of creepy.
    My man is NOTORIOUS for changing his mind more times than some women change there clothes and I know - even when he lays out a stone plan - it is NEVER in stone and it could change before the next thought enters his mind. Sometimes it makes me crazy. Today, I was just like - Meh, whatever. (I've come to the point where I mostly DO feel Meh when he bounces all over the place though - because otherwise HE WOLUD MAKE ME CRAY-CRAY in the head like HE is!!!) But yesterday was - "whatever" so that was good, right?
    Picked up some great smokes at the cigar shop, the owner pointed out a great lil' triple maduro by a brand I'd been eying but hadn't yet tried. That will sit in my humidor for a bit before I crack out that pretty little gem...Got me a 10% discount on my haul there too
    Man beasts' effects - good mood. I DID notice that he wasn't constantly asking me if I was "ok" because I was being quiet at times.

2nd wear -
    In house for the night.
    Noticed a more animated "feeling" not that I was more physically animated but my mind was. There were some things I wanted to research and I think I finally noticed that bit of focus. More like a clarity of thought than focus really. I wasn't so much zoned in on what I wanted to do so much as I had a clear idea of what I wanted to accomplish.
    Got together with the man a couple hours later and we sat down with a couple good cigars and just talked about everything, home, family, friends, life, death, renovating the house...it seemed to make him more talkative than usual. I know he's got thoughtful and creative things going on up there in that big ol' brain - it's just getting them from the black space to the vocal chords that's the trick! Thinker seemed to accomplish - or at least aid - in this.

Haven't gotten the chance to try this out with some hanky panky yet...it's on my to do list though...

Something I also noticed with both wears;
    The afternoon was overcast but I kept my shades with me because I found it quite bright even when the sun wasn't fully shining.
    In the evening I noticed again how bright the lights seemed to be, caught myself squinting more than once.
    Thoughts on that?

That's it for now. Think I'll trial it again today...

Comment

You know, about the bright lights thing... I've been wearing my sunglasses at night when driving every time I've had Thinker on b/c all of the headlights seem brighter than normal. Makes it hard to see whatever is dark as it is. I'm not sure if Thinker is causing this or if it's just the cars with their high intensity diodes light though. I do like wearing sunglasses at night though as the contrast just improves and I somehow see much better except if anyone forgets to turn on their headlights.

Do you recall ever engaging in small talk? Or were most of your conversations more meaningful? When they weren't meaningful, did you get creative and witty playing with words at some points? You mentioned pulling movie quotes and accents.

Some of your experiences sound like chill beta, like you don't care too much. What do you want to eat for lunch? Ehh, anything is fine as long as it tastes good.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
        MaliciousIntent commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like eye dilation.

3 sprays Thinker again last night. Sadly, I was my own test subject.

I'm usually a sun lover, and though Thinker didn't change that, when I went outside to chill in the sun yesterday afternoon, though I didn't go crawling into the shadows, I did turn my chair to an angle so it wouldn't be hitting me straight in the face (too lazy to hunt down my sunglasses) Normally I'll just shut my eyes and sun like a cat but not this time. Next time I wear it I'll check for dilation.

Hmm. The small talk /witty thing. Yes. Funny puns, euphemisms, naughty banter in casual convo with family and out and about with random encounters. There was not one stop we made that a cashier or employee didn't strike up a conversation and/or share an interesting, but completely unrelated to us, story. My husband and I chucked over a couple - and though "odd" happens to us a LOT - it did seem unusual to have it happen at every stop. We were, for no particular reason, equally engaged with whatever the story of the moment happened to be Most of the day was like that.

After we were home though I can say man beast and I DID have several, not heavy but productive, meaningful convos that were pretty cool. When we weren't on the same page, we worked to get there - but we do that normally - it just seemed to flow more naturally for him to articulate his thoughts. I'm an extrovert who likes my privacy, he's DEFINATELY the introvert, so I've been waiting and watching to see how he behaves while I'm wearing Thinker as well

The going to eat somewhere was more like - there isn't anywhere we could go that I won't be able to find something on the menu I'll enjoy, so just pick a place you like - it'll be perfect, whatever it is. So, yeah, I guess I figured as long as I could get something that tasted good from anywhere he chose, I was cool with whatever, LOL.

This doesn't have an alpha "feel" to me at all, but I don't think beta describes it either. I was included, encouraged even, to participate in things and when I did the others were tickled that I joined in and wanted to keep engaged. I was told on 2 different occasions by 2 different people to "Get out of my head!" but then encouraged to stay and continue to survey the view!!!??

I think this is going to take a bit of trial to put my finger on.

Anyone use it at work, in a company atmosphere? If so, how did it behave - solo examples, if you have them.

Comment

Nutrix! Your great reviews made me want to test Thinker again! First couple times I tried it I did not really care to talk to anyone and became even more introverted than I usually am, which is not really a result I'd want. But maybe I just need to try harder to participate in conversations and see what comes out of it.

Comment

I got thinker and wanted to try it this week but since I got my period, wasn't sure if I should.

Comment

KateD - I myself have been set upon by "shark week" as of yesterday BUT I don't have weird mood swings or anything like that normally so I'm going to test today in spite of it - will report back on how that goes... In what way did you think it would effect the trial for you? Normal girl stuff? Maybe extra squishy at sentimental movies or - yes - the occasionally GREAT commercial? (SO me with the really great commercial thing ) Of course there are some women who get - literally - crazy during shark week and I would recommend keeping them in a tank - away from all the other fishies in the world - until they regain normalcy - but you don't seem like that girl...

Fleur! YES! How many sprays did you try? I've only been using 3 - no more, no less so far.

I'm just not quite getting it yet. Or I'm looking for the wrong things?
            It's chill but not uninvolved.
            It's not so much mindlessly focused but gives (me anyway) more clarity of thought. I don't zone out other things while I'm doing a particular task either. Others have mentioned multi-tasking becoming second nature...
            It's a chill feeling, kind of go with the flow vibe but not an entirely "zen", absorbed in my own little world/bubble to the exclusion of others.

So, yeah, I'm still sorting this one out.

Only 2 listed molecules: Beta-AndrosteNOL & EpiAlloPregnenolone

I'm completely familiar with b-nol. Can someone throw me a bone on EpiAlloPregnenolone and their takes on how it's interacted with other mones in their experiences?

Comment

D'oh! Forgot to check for eye dilation >.<

I totally wonked this up today though - 3 sprays Thinker (chest/neck/wrists) but then used Steve XS140 body spray in my hair - er - 4 sprays (little half sprays).

Today has been a REALLY interesting day.

The sun was BRIGHT again today - but I forgot all about checking for dilation until I hopped on the write this...oh well, next time...

I could feel the XS140 working it's magic but the Thinker seemed to balance out the potential for overly sillyitis - though I did dive off the deep end several times...
              Spent some time in the late morning/early afternoon with the man, feeling kinda floaty and chill but happy. Met up with a couple friends after lunch but I was just as content to let them go on as I listened as I was to interject something as opportunity arose. I was upbeat, content to "flow" and a bit cheeky, to the delight of the others - though cheeky is my normal m.o. While among company I was in good spirits, not being a wall flower, but not going out of my way to interact, everything just flowed naturally.
              After a couple hours though I was ready to just head off and spend some serious zen time on my own. Just wanted to get somewhere quiet and organic/outdoors in the sun and contemplate on nothing in particular. Now THAT'S not terribly social is it? But that's exactly what I did! I went home, picked out a tasty cigar, found a secluded section of the yard in the sun and basically "basked" there for about an hour and a half - and LOVED every moment.

This requires a "do over" but I DID really like the selfies. Thinker makes me introspective but not antisocial - ha! - at least not WHILE there are others around.

More testing required...next time no XS140!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Fleur! YES! How many sprays did you try? I've only been using 3 - no more, no less so far.
                I am usually starting with 2 when I try beta blends. Today I put on 3, lets see how the day goes

BTW is that XS140 spray available for purchase? I've read few of your posts on it and got really interested, but I don't see it in the store..

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Steve said it wasn't on the site yet, but it might come out as a body spray??? It's still in it's tweaking stages I think. Just keep an eye out for it

• Fleur
                  Fleur commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you! I'll keep an eye for it then

I'm really glad you're testing this Nutrix! I've been waiting to read about it from a woman's point of view. I'm definitely very naturally introverted myself, so I've been deliberating as to whether this would be good for me or not.

Comment

So after wearing it for two days at 3 sprays, I'd still say Thinker makes me kind of introverted. Not avoiding social encounters, but also not engaging in them voluntarily. People did seem to approach me a lot at work to ask something or just to chat. And every time conversation flow was very natural, like I knew perfectly what would be the best thing to say in any situation. Couple times I noticed that I know perfectly what to say but just can't handle the words and start stuttering, which does not normally happen to me. But mostly it was good. I also noticed being more focused when working, those two days were quite productive in that regard.

Thinker seems very subtle in it's effects comparing to almost every other XS blend I own. I guess the reason is that it is very similar to my own personality. I wonder how this would play together with more social blends.

PS. Steve told me that there is a bottle of XS140 coming my way with my last order! I bet that man reads minds, or travels in time That order was shipped the day before I asked about that blend here. I am so happy right now! Thank you Steve, you are amazing as always!

Comment

Wore Thinker and XS140 (in it's body spray form) and got 2 opposing reactions - like literally! I'm going to put this in the XS140 thread too...

Day 1:
                    2 sprays Thinker to neck/chest and smooshed with wrists. 4 sprays XS140 to hair = CARAZY happy with intermittent serious thoughts on the brevity of life and how I should enjoy every moment of it that I have. While out and about I was happy, silly, seeking interaction with others and out right instigating nefariousness...
                    Day 2:
                    WTH?
                    2 sprays Thinker to neck and smooshed with wrists. 4 sprays XS140 - 2 to torso, 2 to back (1 back of neck, 1 between shoulder blades) = complete fizzle. Ok, not complete, but it DID completely hamper the XS140. I was totally in IDGF mode to the point where the man kept asking me if I was ok. UG! I was. But it was completely different than day 1. And I did feel quite introspective and distracted. NOW - it was a rainy, ugly day and man beast was on the hunt for food and every place we went was crowded and he was getting snarffy hopping around trying to "find" a place he wanted to go while I just didn't really care where we went :laugh1: So maybe his mood hampered mine a bit? But I didn't let anything hamper my mood on day 1 so :unknw:
                    I think it was the WHERE I sprayed XS140.
                    Moral of this story - wear your XS140 where you can be effected by it more while wearing Thinker right under your nose....Will wear this combo again today as I did on day 1 to see if effects are repeatable!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X