yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How many sprays of Bliss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many sprays of Bliss?

I have a sample vial of bliss, and I confess it hasn't done much for me. I may not be applying enough. How many sprays would be ideal? And what are the best application points? I took the plunge and purchased SOB (spray, as my wallet is light); I'm really wanting to try Bliss & SOB together.

How many sprays are you using?

Comment

Well, I have the sample bottle, so I doubt I've used more than the equivalent of 1.5 sprays from the 10 ml vial. I suspect that's not enough. I'll try a good 4 or 5 sprays from the sample tomorrow.

Comment

I always use 2 or 3 sprays from the 10ml, 15ml & 30ml bottles. Twice that with sample sprays, as they spray about half dose. I spray high dose, to ensure results, projection, longetivity, and in your face results. So 4 sample bottle sprays of Bliss, and 2 full sprays of SOB. That's a good Combo. SOB & a Unisexy/Social.
        Smile and be Happy

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          The new sample sizes have a very generous spray now - I was wondering about this and thinking they were only a little less per spray than the full sizes. Thanks!

Arrrr yes, of course, I totally forgot. Sorry. Yes Nutrix is right. The new sample bottles now contain the same as 10ml, 15ml & 30ml sprays. 5ml sample contains 3ml mones 30sprays. 10ml 100sprays, 15ml 150sprays, & 30ml 300sprays. I can't copy & paste the link because I'm using my mobile phone & I'm in Ireland on a 2 week holiday. But the post detailing the spray dosages is in the thread below: "Off Topic" "Little Sample Bottles Spray Volume" I wonder if you did try 4 sprays of Bliss? It's Golden Juice, that Bliss. Hey thanks for pointing that out NuTrix? We almost had everyone here spraying away all their samples in a few days. I oooops. .... sorry????
        Smile and be Happy

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          The SAME? Really?! I didn't know that - I just thought they seemed like generous sprays - you know, close but not quite. Thanks for clarifying! ^_^

1-2 sprays is usually good for me usually to the throat if i'm using it standalone. Maybe try putting a little swipe under your nose to check for self effects.

Comment

I went with two full sprays today. Didn't notice anything obvious, though I was somewhat upbeat. I do experience nice self-effects from other mixes and combos. Maybe I'll run Bliss solo for a day or two. Too bad I'm about out of my sample! Maybe Steve will through in another with my recent order of SOB.

Helllooooo, Steve?

Comment

The self-effects for me died out pretty fast with Bliss. After a few self-exposures it doesn't hit myself as good as it used to. Though the effect works wonder on others especially if they are around me for +15 mins.

I personally like 2 sprays for my use.

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post
              The self-effects for me died out pretty fast with Bliss. After a few self-exposures it doesn't hit myself as good as it used to. Though the effect works wonder on others especially if they are around me for +15 mins.

I personally like 2 sprays for my use.
              The week I first tried Bliss it put me into such a serene state I actually cried and .... got over alot of thing, like the idea that I could be internally happy just finally clicked.vI lost of of my apparent humanity after but thats another story. I feel sorta like a drug addict when it comes to bliss because I dont get the effect and it takes increasing doses to hit that well 'bliss'.

If someone has this coming out there pores naturally,... they must be a god.

Comment

This is a bit of a late reply here, but I find that I myself don't usually experience really strong self-effects from mones. I do sometimes notice an alteration in my state of being, but it's usually fairly subtle. This includes Bliss for me- it doesn't hit me in the face with blissful effects, but it really helps me to have a good time around others. This for me is the key to my pheromone usage- how what I'm wearing can effect others and how it encourages them to perceive me.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
                  This is a bit of a late reply here, but I find that I myself don't usually experience really strong self-effects from mones. I do sometimes notice an alteration in my state of being, but it's usually fairly subtle. This includes Bliss for me- it doesn't hit me in the face with blissful effects, but it really helps me to have a good time around others. This for me is the key to my pheromone usage- how what I'm wearing can effect others and how it encourages them to perceive me.
                  My feelings exactly. I have only experienced self effects the first time I used mones. now not so much.

Comment

Tried Bliss today. Two sprays on my neck of sample vial. Didn't notice self effects immediately, but when I left my house 20 minutes later and sat outside while waiting for a friend to pick me up I suddenly realized how beautiful the day is.
                    Perfect spring, benevolent sunrays, buds started to apper on my magnolia, it was definately beautiful and I felt so great almost to concede a tear in my eye how everything looked so fantastic and perfect. Like some butterflies started to dance in my head and I realized it must be Bliss effects as I so much appreciated this sunny day and felt strong emotional charge. The day was indeed beautiful and I put headphones on, that was so goddamn nice. I could sit there in my yard waiting a friend for years in such a state. He finally arrived 20 minutes late and we went for a drive, he was appreciating what I was saying and seems that he picked up some of that "carefree - look how all is nice" vibe. It was a indeed a nice day and Bliss enhanced all this I can say that. I still feel effects lingering 9 hours later. Bliss can enhance the day if you use it well and people around you will sync with a good vibe because Bliss has a blissful vibe.

Comment

I always use 2 sprays, in me is perfect, success my friend!

Comment

used 2 sprays of bliss and 2 of loveboat last night... and FINALLY had a good night in my relationship. We've been very stressed and on the rocks... he's been having a hard time at work.

I cannot wait to try 3 sprays and see what happens.

This might save my relationship.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                          Mysticbeauty commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's what I'm looking for! I can't wait to get my full size bottles of bliss and loveboat!

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X