yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss - A Lady's Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss - A Lady's Perspective

Some Bliss XS trials...

07/04/3013

Tonight. 1 spray Bliss 8pm.
    Had applied Love Potion BANG! at 11am. so residuals? Not entirely sure. Will test Bliss completely solo tomorrow.
    Initial blast...ok, out of the bottle? I will have to scent this a bit more to completely cover the mones but that being said the mones were not unpleasant or stinky so much as I just noticed them because I recognize them when I smell them.

BOY does that alcohol fling it out! I sprayed the back of one hand and then rubbed the backs of both hands together. I got a hefty snootful and thought - WHOOO!
    Environment: Dinner with a friend.
    Got a giddy rush..kind of giggly that lasted for about 30 minutes (but not the same cooky silliness that sometimes happens at higher dosses of a-nol).
    We were sitting at the bar...more interaction than at a table. Got great service, tag-team style form the bartenders - NICE! Couple to my left struck up conversation with us. When they left a fella took their place and I'm sure he would have tried to open convo with me if we had stayed longer.
    This is just still too new for me to pick out too much yet. I would say I was in a chill good mood, but no where near so chill as to be slouching in my chair, drooling on myself at the edge of comatose. I'm still feeling pretty chill...but it could just be that I'm still full from dinner.

07-05-2013 12:37 PM

OK. I blew myself up with 3 full sprays...what the heck...I wasn't driving

1 split between wrists, 1 to torso and 1 to collarbone so I could get a good snoot full!

Didn't get knocked over. Was in a good mood, nothing over the top. Hubs and I spent the day out and about. Had a decent drive to get where we were going so hubby seemed also in good spirits and he was more talkative than usual.

It's rare for me NOT to be in good spirits so I don't know what I'd lay at the feet of BlissXS at this point.

NOTES:
    Bliss didn't make me fuzzy headed or unfocused in my thinking or acting.
    I did NOT become lethargic, lol.
    I DO believe there was a mood boost...but it was a holiday and we were headed out for some fun already.
    I did NOT feel hit by a truck BUT when we got back home we were both in the mood for a nap (normal for him - NOT normal for me) and we both slept for about an hour, from 6-7ish.
    When I did finally go to bed later - like 1-1:30 - I was surprised I was ready for bed because a nap like that usually keeps me up until 3..4..5! AND THEN I slept in until 11:30
    1 more thing...I usually shower in the evenings but since I had showered that day already I hadn't washed off the mones before bed like usual...residual sleepy time from Bliss perhaps? I could still smell the muskiness of it a bit before bed...which I actually liked, kept huffing app point on my wrists

It's only my 2nd wear, and I will try only 2 next time I go solo but I'm kind of "meh" so far. Not bad but nothing that stands out. It WAS more noticeable at 1 spray......buuuuuut then that was my very first exposure as well and that usually impacts me differently than something I've worn before..

To be fair, this is a unisex and a social, and all of my other uni-socials I wear in tandem with other blends to get the results I'm looking for so this may be the case with Bliss.

My beginning hypothesis is that less will be more. I will have to play a bit to find my sweet spot...can't be sleeping 10 hours every time I wear this, lol, and will definitely wash off at end of day before bed!

07-07-2013 1:09 PM

Solo Bliss yesterday. 2 sprays. 1 split between wrists and 1 to chest just below collarbone.
    Environment: late lunch and mall with hubs for necessary shopping for family event & to update phones.
    Background: Neither of us are "shoppers". We both like to know what we want before we get there, get in and get out, lol. So the idea is to find suit and dress for family function and get it done quickly. Same thing with phones. Checked out selection prior to store visit to make purchases go more smoothly...in theory...

Actuality: things NEVER go as planned

Lunch was good. Steakhouse. Bliss definitely makes hubs chatty. Good

Shopping for suit: Store's air system had been out prior to about an hour before we arrived...normally would irk hubs (he's always warm) instead...drove out other customers and we practically had store to ourselves, lol. Attendant was attentive and on spot: measurements taken... Jacket/check. Pants/check. Shirt, Tie/check. Peace - out!
    Dress (different store): again, attendant spot on. Dress/check. Accessories/check. Peace - out!

Phones: HICCUP! Service: the people were great people and they truly bent over backwards and jumped threw hoops for us. It was an entertaining visit to say the least. Won't go into all the details but it took almost 2 HOURS and we walked out with lots of discounted items and free-bees. Now this is significant because something like this would have normally sent hubby into irreversible irritation mode...but he did not even remotely go there. He was chillaxed the entire time. Even went out for drinks when we were finished

I did however sleep late again today...9 hours easy. WTH? 7-8 yes, more than that? I even showered before bed so maybe I need to scrub the app spots harder
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fast forward to now....
    I had played with Bliss in tandem with other products but eventually just drifted away form it and eventually re-homed it for lack of attention :(

Now I have an arsenal of XS products and a better appreciation for their strength and behaviors and have re-purchased Bliss for another go round. I've lightly scented it with a fragranced oil called Pure Sugar and the remains of my XS sample of Le Chocolat -YUM!

I'm going to spray myself with a good 2 spritzes and will be back to report on effects. Looking mainly for selfies and we'll see how it hits the SO when he gets in tonight...I'm curious, it was a good blend to wear around him, let's see if it still is

Would love to know what you other ladies (and gents feel free to jump in as well...) are doing with it - stacking and/or situations you're finding it beneficial for. Looking for some zen currently and hoping this provides a bit...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

As has become my norm now, once I got my piddies on my XS order I added LP Pure Sugar to them as I didn't order them scented. It isn't enough to last and last, as some have bleed through AND I also only add a handful of drops, just enough to snag the gag of the mones should I spray in a public place (car, restroom etc.). Turns out without trying, I seem to put a drop of fragrance per ml. (10 drops in a 10ml bottle, 15 drops in a 15ml, 2-3 drops in a sampler bottle...)

Took Bliss for a tester last night at 1 & 1/2 spray (first spritz from the bottle is never a full one). I also added what was left of my Le Chocolat sample to the bottle along with the Pure Sugar. It actually covered fine! I was a bit distracted by some things going on, but I did feel that, "This is a good thing ultimately and will all work out well in the long run", type vibe. It wasn't until I sat back and assessed things this morning that I realized it did exactly what it was intended to! I'm normally a glass if half full kind of person anyway but a bit of help never hurts Effected hubby in the same fashion...I recall having liked how it effected him before when I used it too - more so than for myself. Good first go I dare say. Didn't over sleep this time around. Maybe, now that I'm more familiar with XS and their potency, I'll just be taking a lighter hand at it when I play I still think I smell it softly on me today, just a soft sugary, slightly musky scent

Comment

Took Bliss out to play yesterday, trying to get my head around it.
      2 sprays to back of neck (figured to take it slow and not put it right under my shnoz) 1 spray XS PSEL to cleavage
      Environment: Drinks with friend and then dinner
      Selfies - chill, good mood, excited to try new place too
      Others - The good/relaxed mood seemed to extend to others. Started at a private lounge, mostly males 30s and up. No problem making new acquaintances and starting up cold convos. My friend is a work friend and it was our 2nd time out together outside of work, 1st time just the 2 of us, and he seemed a little nervous at first but seemed to quickly find his comfort zone. Hehe, I'm not a predator (married - happily) but I'm no wall flower - I was complimented at the end of the night that I'm a free spirit/unique and good/fun company Waiter at dinner (30s) swore he knew me from somewhere and it turned out to be true, but I would have never recognized him if he hadn't said something! Made plans to get together again sometime when he's off to catch up

Bliss appeared to make me crazy approachable and easy to be comfortable around. It was easy for me to ask open ended questions and I was genuinely enjoying just kicking back and listening to peoples answers/stories. (maybe I just genuinely hang out with interesting people J/K - well, sort of...)

That was a very good trial and great venues with a diversity of people to trial Bliss on. This needs to be continued...

Comment

Nutrix, you've inspired me to bring out my Bliss more often. I think I might wear it to work today, with a little something else (maybe some Tease).

When I first received Bliss I used it several times in combination with other things, like Tease, Flirt, Connections, Love Boat. It combines nicely with everything I think. I had a particularly great day one day wearing 1 spray Bliss on wrists, 1 spray Tease on chest, 1 or 2 sprays of Flirt on neck. It really does help me create a more upbeat, open vibe, and people obviously really enjoy being around you when they feel like this. But I haven't worn it in a while, as I found that Vibe seemed to up my confidence more, so I started wearing it all the time instead. However, Bliss has a chilled out social fun factor that strongly affects the people around me when I wear it, and therefore makes for a very pleasant experience, so I can't believe I've neglected this little beauty for so long.

Comment

So if I wear something unisexy like Love Boat, and find it disinhibits women around me, is it disinhibiting the wearer? Do you ladies find that you're more likely to make a bad decision (even if it's going to far with flirting - when attached) if you're wearing LB?

Comment

• Morgaine
            Morgaine commented
            Editing a comment
            I've never had any problems with it. LB makes others around me more open, but doesn't affect me, except it makes me feel like I deserve to be treasured. But I'm introverted, so harder to disinhibit.

@ Margaine - I have tried it since with Tease! THAT was a good pairing, 1 Tease to chest, 2 Bliss to back of neck. Tried it out at work and had a great day would definitely wear in tandem again! Your Bliss/Tease/Flirt combo sound like one I will HAVE to try Have you worn Vibe and Bliss together? I will have to try it with your other suggestions as well to see how each behaves.

@ RTBoss I haven't worn Bliss with LB yet. Bliss has allo-thdoc, which can effect others in a disinhibiting manner. LB has made me flirtatious but even with the addition of Bliss's "I'll do what I like" vibe, I can't say I would make poor decision. I am attached and I am a flirt (and he is well aware with no worries) but regardless I still have my boundaries and limitations. Perhaps someone in a less productive relationship may behave differently. We're all very deferent after all and one person's behavior in a situation can vary wildly than another's. It may sound very predatory, but a person effected by mones while in a vulnerable state may well make a poor decision.
          I have vowed to use my phero powers for good...and naughtiness but not for harm I would not want to be a person to lead someone else to do something they may/will regret.

------------------------------------------------------

Wore Bliss in tandem with Cohesion today while out and about with my guy. 2 sprays Bliss to neck/chest, 1 spray Cohesion to back of neck.
          It made me feel very chill today, zen like, content and happy.
          It effected my SO with a case of the sillies and believe me you, THAT is out of the ordinary. Rare form indeed! It's usually the other way around
          I recall this being a good blend around/for him. This requires more experimentation...
          Didn't have a lot of opportunity to test on anyone else though. Went to a couple shops and didn't really stay in any one place for very long. The one shop I frequent I'm pretty sure I've previously imprinted on the shop owner and now I almost always get a discount or freebie

Now that Morgaine has supplied me with new combo ideas, it looks like I have lots of future reports on the way...

Comment

09/01
            2 sprays Bliss back of neck, 2 Flirt front.
            COOK OUT, our place w/friends and family
            Selfies - excited already, happy, naughty...the usual for me...
            Others - BIL was unusually social - score! Mom was REALLY good...sometimes she...a lot of times actually...digresses to bad memories of things in her past and I have to steer her back to reality. Not that I invalidate those times, I just don't want her to continue living in them. That day she was joking and smiles and carrying on with us girls and stayed in the moment with only 1 veer to negative memory lane but bounced right back
            Guys tended to hang with each other out by the fire pit and us gals stuck together - in the air conditioning Everyone seemed overly interested in my well being and health, lol, and fawned over how I looked and all manner of little silly things.

Since I've been wearing Bliss to the back of my neck I haven't noticed that I've been sleeping ridiculously long hours like my last go round with experimenting with it. Going to wear it sol tomorrow to continue to get a better feel for it singly. Thinking I will chance 2 sprays to back of neck and 1 to front...

Comment

• Hotgirl247
              Hotgirl247 commented
              Editing a comment
              Great combo day with Bliss and Flirt! I love that mom was able to stay in the moment. And the fawning, yes please. It enhances experiences doesn't it :-)

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, I'm beginning to see that it does! It's nice to be queen J/K, but sometimes I DO feel like royalty...

Took Bliss solo yesterday. 1 spray back of neck, 2 to front neck/chest
            Target - man beast, oddly - found out a good bit about Bliss and I as well...
            THIS is a great mix to wear with him! and at 3 sprays I was feeling pretty chipper just about immediately after application, which took me a bit by surprise!
            I had only applied and was wearing - maybe - 30 minutes when MB came in from yard work to shower. Prior to said shower there was some nuzzling but just playful. However once he was cleaned up he had 1 thing on his mind.
            I had zero cops on, only Bliss.
            1. He took care of ME first
            2. Bliss side effect or not - I was incredibly aroused. I was definitely in my happy place and went from zero to juicy in no time flat (sorry if TMI)
            3. Os were AMAZING - need I say more?
            THAT was NOT something I saw coming ( I made a funny! eh-hem, back on topic...) So let me pull up Bliss's listed molecules and look this over:
            Androsterone-Sulfate, Alpha-Androstenol, Androstenone, ALLO-THDOC, DHEA
            I am not completely clear on the nuances between Androsterone and Androsterone-Sulfate. Thoughts welcome! I will have to pry into that a bit more. I know Androsterone and I like each other though, kind of an approachable respect type thing.
            A.nol - who doesn't love? It's in nearly everything...
            I know Androstenone gives me a sexual kick in the libido - ROWARRR - and can intensify Os during sex for me.
            Still putting my finger on Allo-THDOC but have always considered it more social and easy going, laid back, the disinhibition thing going on could certainly lend to great sex.
            DHEA s something I need a better handle on too. LOVE DHEAS but they are 2 different things and I'm beginning to think I've under rated DHEA.

So yeah, thought Bliss was just a social - muhahaaaaa....

The day with MB was actually a very good one all around. He responds very well to this blend ( HAHAHA and apparently so do I!)and I think I've built up a better tolerance to XS products since I first purchased it the other year because I haven't had the "sleeping for 9+ hours after the days I've worn it" issue this time around

Well, looks like I've got some homework to do.

Comment

Thanks so much for the great report! You had my full attention. I didn't see anything that I considered TMI

I'm in the learning stage so I've got nothing by way of expounding on the molecules , hopefully someday I can contribute. It's great to know Bliss has such stupendous properties! The effects you got made for a marvelous time. Here's to many more days of successful Bliss-ing
              Last edited by Hotgirl247; 09-06-2014, 12:38 PM. Reason: Bliss thread, not journal post

Comment

Originally posted by Hotgirl247 View Post
                Here's to many more days of successful Bliss-ing
                Oh! May ir be just as you wrote it!
                --------------------------------------
                I kind of cheated today with it...

1 spray Bliss, front of neck. 1 spray PSEL split between backs of hands.

Environment: Home with hubby, hanging out back by the fire pit chillaxing and wearing a very revealing dress, low cut front and back, with zilch underneath. I was definitely leading the witness...

After about an hour(?) hubby suggested we go in to cool off. Um, who was hot? It's nice out and I'm getting some sun...hehe

Well, we get in an he wonders off and I hear the shower - interesting. I decide to mind my own business and raid some of the most deliciously ripe peaches I've had in quite a while when he wanders out to the dining room - NAKED - with a pole stiff enough to hang his towel on Apparently he'd been liking the dress, and the lack of undergarments, and had intended to lure me in to ravish me....which I of course then allowed

Once again enjoyed excellent Os. Bliss and PSEL performed WELL together. The session was more intense and animalic than it was with Bliss solo but I quite liked it - and by performance - so did he!

So SCORE again...I'm beginning to see that methinks I had Bliss all wrong before - or just needed a better tolerance & understanding for the power of XS? SO glad I decided to give it another go round!

Comment

• Hotgirl247
                  Hotgirl247 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've underrated BLISS! It's a favorite social of mine but I didn't think it could be steered this way. Pairing it with PSEL, not a cheat. A girl's gotta experiment :-) delicious report, thanks MUCH!!!

I did not see Bliss in a sexual light. At. All. Just wasn't looking at it like that. But in hind sight it makes perfect sense. You're inclined toward interaction, social engagement, playfulness...why WOULDN'T that translate to be complimentary to bed sports?! Throw in a bit of sexual TNT like PSEL and BOOM!

This could be an exciting combo to wear out in the world at large! Muhahaaaa....*rubs hands nefariously* Social shmocial - let's see if I can go cause some havoc....!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X