yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Loveboat and Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loveboat and Connections

So I bought these two awesome blends and went out on the prowl so to speak. I tested these two blends in various places. I LOVE CONNEXTIONS even by itself 2 sprays at the wrists or on the neck and my BF is def more truthful his wall breaks down he wants to cuddle more I am in love with this stuff. I needed to know answers and Connections just gets those answers flowing. I paired it one night with Love boat and the BF was all in my neck. He is military and currently in air assault school so he doesn't really have time to mess around when he gets home. :( sucks esp when the hip repel seat cut into both his hips (ouch) but still he wanted to be as close as possible even staying up a little later just to give me some attention. sidenote: be careful with connection I blurted out something along the lines of husband and wife feelings and well he didn't get scared he was very understanding but I was mortified because I only meant to think it not say it.) any way I will continue wearing connections and loveboat. I had a great time in the grocery store on base with these two blends men young and old were def getting intrigued by me some to the point where I got followed down the isle and double looks even by some women. I almost felt like I had been walking in there naked people where trying to "figure" me or themselves out hahaha.

Ah yes, Connections, one of my favorite products out there.
    Even try dosing at 1 spray. I still get almost as hard hitting results with just 1, but yeah, it's always fun to hear life stories from people you barely know. Not to mention the imprinting it can create as well. All that bond talking really does stick yourself inside their head

I don't think I'll ever not have a bottle of Connections in my arsenal.

Comment

I'm a BIG fan of Love Boat. I haven't had Connections in my arsenal for probably a year now. Just never repurchased. As I recall - it did the job though. I really like the cuddle effect on SOs that LB seems to have, makes my guy like that to. To be fair, it makes me a bit more cuddly too, so WIN/WIN

Glad you started your journey with 2 smash up winners already!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I gave these two a spin together after reading seeing your thread title. Worked very well together!

Comment

Going to try these with Ascend and Taboo.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X