yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Yet another Bliss thread (advice, please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Bliss thread (advice, please)

Posted this question on PT.com, but thought I might have a good chance of getting some guidance from the XS enthusiasts here.

My wife is setting me loose tonight with some (mostly younger) friends--on a Friday night!! We will hit a local watering hole--a downtown pub that is likely to be crowded with 20-40 somethings. Plenty of of flirty, friendly people will be around for some testing (and I have too few occasions to do this, so here is a great opportunity). I thought I would use the highly favored Xist + LB combo, but I also have a sample bottle of Bliss that I would really like to use as well.

So how might a Xist, LB, Bliss combo go over (I'm thinking 2x, 2x, 1x sprays, respectively [or maybe 2x of Bliss our of the sample bottle])? Would these blend well? I'm hoping for a "home-run social mix" that will give me a confidence boost so I can approach strangers comfortably in order to gauge responses.

Your thoughts appreciated.
    Last edited by Futureman; 07-25-2014, 03:39 PM.

If you go with all three I would suggest using Xsist as your base signature at say 2-3 sprays and 1 spray each of LB and Bliss otherwise you run the risk of softening Xsist too much. Xsist + Bliss is one of my favourite combos for pubs and bars.

Comment

Thanks. Went with something like this:

Once again the environment was "test prohibitive." Got along great with the people with me, which is always the case. Hard to test with good friends and family. The bartender did say he envied me due to the attractive company I had (who at the time were a couple of younger women). But heck, anyone would have been envious regardless of whether I was wearing mones. Tonight I'm going out with my wife for drinks and I'll run a similar combo:

Xist (x2-3 spays), and one spray each of Bliss and LB. And maybe half a spray of Evolve.

Y'know I actually *like* the way some of these mones smell. I'm talking about the lighter, mustier ones like LB, Xist, and Cohesion. Am I nuts?
      Last edited by Futureman; 07-30-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

So Futureman , how did it go?

Comment

Thanks for asking, Ghost. Started off going to a cook-out with colleagues. It was a relatively good time, although I felt somewhat detached for the better part of the evening. But toward the end I did become fairly chatty and animated, with others seeming to enjoy my company. Later my wife and I headed out for a quiet drink and desert. There and on the drive home she was chatty Cathy. Its hard to know whether these are real "hits" since they wouldn't be too strange for an evening to proceed this way.

I think I'm just not good at picking up on hits, although I can report various self-effects, and my wife has been a 'kinder, gentler' spouse, not to mention a more communicative one. Still, I have yet to experience one of those "eureka!" moments. This may well be due to my inability to figure out how best to use Steve's products. I'm moderately social and comfortable around others. I'm predominately Beta by nature, although my wife insists I have some Alpha tendencies that emerge in certain social settings. So it may be that I need to experiment in ways that are more consistent with my personality. I dunno. But I think even one blatant hit would provide incentive to keep exploring.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureman View Post
            Am I nuts?
            Nope I feel that way about some of the "lighter ones" as well. I still cover, in case others may not feel the same - but personally, me too.

I found that Bliss "chillaxed" me more than what I'm congruent with. I can relate to that detached kind of feeling. I would still have a good time but I was cool with sitting back and enjoying the atmosphere rather than interacting - counter productive to my intent though. I don't think you OD'd but maybe after they burned off a bit it was less intense and the effects improved?

I've always felt that pheromones enhanced what I already have going on. Yes! At some point that eureka moment will come (there will be plenty ) but have you noticed that the road has been more consistently smooth while the pheros are in use a bit more lately?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Stick with it dude , your eureka moment is just around the corner. I would actually suggest dialing things back and sticking with one product for at least 2 weeks at various dosages between 1-4 sprays, have a good read of the product descriptions in the store and be on the lookout for signs the product is working, using 3-4 products together is all well and good if you know what you're looking for but if your new to mones then sticking with one simple product like connections for a short while will make things much easier on you.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

[H]ave you noticed that the road has been more consistently smooth while the pheros are in use a bit more lately?
                I'm a parent of young kids and the spouse of a busy, overextended, full-time working wife (not to mention my own job). What does a smooth road even look like? Seriously, though, thanks for the encouragement.

Ghost: I resolved to cut mone use back to 1 mix for a while. Maybe using a small spray of a second. I don't have Connections (yet), and considering playing with Cohesion solo for a while. Or maybe Vibe. Or Xist with a splash of Evolve. Heck, I don't know!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X