yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What for my situation (work)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What for my situation (work)?

Hello,

Cliffs of the following (so you don't have to read the whole thing):
    -something for work (i will be working outside)
    -im 19, shy at first but pretty good after a while
    -people I work with will be older than me
    -not trying to attract girls
    -want any product or combo that will have positive social results based on my situation (respect or humor or whatever...)

Now for long, unorganized stuff:

I just got a new job and want to start wearing some XS products (in the mean time I will use hypnotica social which I already have). Here is some information on me:

My job is going to be OUTSIDE, so I don't know if i should do anything special. (maybe oil versions, I have no idea)

I am 19, im white (don;t know if that matters). I can be funny but am usually timid around new people and keep anything I think might be funny to myself because I am afraid of embarrassing myself if it turns out not to be funny to them (after I know the type of people they are, then I can decide if they would think it is funny). However, I am also going to try and have more confidence when I go so I don't give a first impression of a shy person, I will try and be a bit 'jerky' ( i hate, when i am shy in new situations and can't seem to break the cycle of being the shy person who dosn't talk to anyone, I rather be known as a jerk than a shy kid)

I usually don't have much to say when it is not related to work (eg, I don't socialize, becuase I can't think of things to say to the person, and things might start to get awkward, so I usually go by myself if people start talking), but like I said, I am going to try and give a better first impression of confidence, as this will be my first day so i dont wanna blow it

The people I will work with are probably going to be older than me, and guys.

I want something that can help with respect, or humor, or pretty much any positive qualities.

I don't want to attract girls (thats why I am for the unisex products), but I don't care if there is crossover effect.

Please advise me on what product or multiple products I should use (remember I will be working outside)

Thanks

Obviously, if you're gonna be working outside, the recommended products would be pheromone oils because they will last longer than sprays. Maybe AscendXS. You can try it first with the spray version if you like.
    My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
    Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
    HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
    Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
    Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
    Love scent: NPA
    Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

Last night I was thinking about Ascend Oil, so yeah that sounds good. But will it be OK for a 19 year old? I know some of the pheros aren't good for young guys or something like that.

if it is good for young guys, then I think I will use the Ascend Oil (no cops) and Flirt spray

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X