yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone ever overdose on a Unisexy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever overdose on a Unisexy?

I'm just curious about how it went for you if you did for self effects.

Also, what were the effects on people around you when you overdosed?
    Last edited by fdesa12; 07-06-2014, 08:18 PM.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

I've found a couple of times that if I've put on say 3 products in the morning (eg. often Flirt, Vibe & Tease), and then at lunch I refresh with just 1 spray of something like Flirt that at that point it ends up feeling like I've OD'ed a bit. This is between 5 to 7 hours after initial application, yet the extra spray has often made me end up feeling a bit tired (a-nol crash), and subdued effects instead of increasing them.

Comment

Odyssey,.. any of it I feel super high,.. and not in a good way.

Comment

• fdesa12
        fdesa12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? Dang, I've been wanting to test it out but haven't found the time to do so.

I found the crashing effects with Bliss, nothing while wearing it, but I found I slept longer nights (my body needing to recuperate its energy?) on the days I wore it.
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        I found the crashing effects with Bliss, nothing while wearing it, but I found I slept longer nights (my body needing to recuperate its energy?) on the days I wore it.
        Out of curiosity, did you sleep better? Or did it just take longer to recover to your normal self and not be tired?
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Connections. Awesome product but it hits me quite hard. Wore two sprays once while visiting a client. Major verbal diarrhea. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
            Out of curiosity, did you sleep better? Or did it just take longer to recover to your normal self and not be tired?
            Slept solid, comatose like. Wasn't affected during wear, just slept like my body was recup'ing - like after a long, albeit fun, day. If I'd had needed to be up earlier, I have to wonder if I'd have been dragging. I average 7 1/2-8 hours normal decent sleep. The nights I followed Bliss, we're talking 9 and the most was 11 hours. 11! That's crazy, I never sleep like that unless I spent the day exerting myself - like all day, in the sun, sweating my a$$ off. It was bizarre. But it seemed I slept until my body was reset and then I was fine - but who has time to sleep like that on a regular basis? But like I mentioned, if I had needed to get up and hadn't had the time to sleep those extra hours, I don't know if I would have been dragging or not. Since there are plenty of other blends to play with, I wrote Bliss off. I am however tempted to try it again as an add on to other blends rather than wear it solo - but I'm still on the fence about it.
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Bliss is the only one that makes me feel tired if I spray too much.
              A few times while stacking 3 XS mone products together, with a
              few more extra sprays of Bliss, just made me feel so tired. So now
              I spray Bliss on the back of my neck if used during a stack.
              Smile and be Happy

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                YES! That's the direction I was thinking - back of neck, just 1 spray...and with other XS friends Or did you mean it made you tired WHILE you had it on? Either way, has that alleviated the problem?

#8.1

NuTrix commented
              07-11-2014, 05:26 AM

YES! That's the direction I was thinking - back of neck, just 1 spray...and with other XS friends Or did you mean it made you tired WHILE you had it on? Either way, has that alleviated the problem?

Yeh, it made me tired while wearing it. Within 15 minutes of spraying
              2+ sprays of Bliss on front of neck. Stacked with Cohesion & Xist(or
              something else). Also slept longer too. Since April, I only spray Bliss
              1 or 2 sprays on back of neck. Then Xist left side & Cohesion on
              other side, or vice versa. Although I have left Bliss out of my stacks
              recently because of the tiredness factor, and also because there are
              so many other 3 way XS mone stacks to experiment with. Lotsa fun.

Smile and be Happy

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Ditto! There are SO many toys in the toy box, having to set aside one is ok, lol!

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X