yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What places to apply pheromones and how to apply them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What places to apply pheromones and how to apply them.

Muestereate , Ildergreier , NuTrix
    , Hello guys, Iam new to pheromones and I have bought 10 bottles from PHxs(SOB,PSE,BRUTE,A1,NAKED GUN,CRUSH,COHESION,CONNECTION, COPULIN), and I want you guys to help me out.

I ordered all of them uncented, but I notice that all of them smell like strong alcohol, is this smell ok?

And the other questions are:

What are the recommended places(points in the body) to apply mones,and how do I apply them?

Just by spraying and wait it to dry?
    Do I have to rub it after spraying it on the skin?
    What is the correct way to apply?(how do you guys apply it,because it works for you)

looking forward for your support.​

Sognimod: I've always applied them behind they ears, the neck and forearms (at least during the summer). I've heard some apply stronger formulas, often with copulins, under clothes. My logic is that you'd want to place them so your cloud is closer to your target's nose.

You mentioned the smell of alcohol. You should notice that after the dry down, maybe around 30 minutes, that smell disappears. You may be smelling the actual mones and not the alcohol after that. I always use a cover scent whenever possible, unless I've purchased scented formulas. I like being able to pick my own cover scents when possible.

As far as rubbing / spreading the mones you'll find two different camps in this regard. Some will say to spread them out, so you'll have more surface area. The other side of the coin is others will say that rubbing can make the mones lose their effectiveness. I've done both but I know I can't tell you for certain.

Another thing I've done is to shake the sprays for around 5 seconds to make sure things haven't settled in the bottle before spraying.

I see you're brand new to the forum. Welcome.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Johnny Fever thanks for the answer.

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
      Sognimod:I always use a cover scent whenever possible, unless I've purchased scented formulas.
      where do I apply the cover scent,on top neer the application piont, where exactly?

some other questions here:

How long does it take for mone to start working after it´s been applyed?

how long does the girl need to be exposed to mones so that it starts affecting her?

Comment

Originally posted by Sognimod View Post
        Johnny Fever thanks for the answer.
        where do I apply the cover scent,on top neer the application piont, where exactly?
        I always apply covers NEXT to the app point. The idea, at least to me, is you want the mones to interact with your own body chemistry - especially with blends that morph over time. They will interact with your own body's bacteria, and you don't want the ingredients of a cologne to interfere or potentially change the way a product works.

Johnny Fever
        some other questions here:

how long does the girl need to be exposed to mones so that it starts affecting her?
        For your first question, I usually wait at least a half-hour for dry-down. I've tried sneaking away during get-togethers to apply mones and never noticed anything from a very, very fresh application. Thank goodness I've never had anyone ask about the 'stink' as some mones may smell unpleasant when first applied.

The second question is every woman is different. I've had women sitting right next to me for 90 minutes and never get any reaction to things. On the other hand, I've had less than five minute interactions with a grocery checker and seeing non refutable evidence of IoIs from her.

Best advise I can give you, which I'm sure the more seasoned veterans in the forums will agree, is to start a journal once you've purchased some products and chart your progress. It will not only see your successes and/or failures but also allow others to provide you with feedback. I regret not doing that early on, as I let this doll of a woman slip through my hands by not making the first move and, when the opportunity came, I major-league blew it!
        My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

left and right collar bones. pit underneath adams apple. forearms and sometimes I pin my arm against my chest and spray the crease between my bicep and side of my chest, not armpit but where it is warm. very rarely I wear sexuals and am not shy about putting them right above the beltline or under the beltline right above the genitals. Can't say it works wellll underall those clothes but that's what I actually do.

Where and what I wear depends a lot on my dress. You want to expose skin preferably. My skin kind of eats expensive colognes so I hit a few sprays on the chest and anything else on clothes, usually upper shoulders.

Comment

Ildergreier what is your thought on these questions?

Do I have to rub it after spraying it on the skin?

What is the correct way to apply?(how do you apply it,because it works for you!)

Comment

Ildergreier what is your thought on these questions?

Do not rub skin after application.
              I apply on stomack
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Do not rub skin after application.
                I apply on stomack
                How long does it take for it to start working after the application?

How long the person need to be exposed to it in order torder affected by it?

Comment

How long does it take for it to start working after the application?

How long the person need to be exposed to it in order torder affected by it?
                  Immediate.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Muestereate , Ildergreier , NuTrix
                    , Hello guys, Iam new to pheromones and I have bought 10 bottles from PHxs(SOB,PSE,BRUTE,A1,NAKED GUN,CRUSH,COHESION,CONNECTION, COPULIN), ​
                    I may not be one of the names a mentioned, however if your new to mones, I would hold off on using A1, and COPULIN, until you get used to the nofrills; working out of the box/no batteries required type mones: Crush, connection, cohesion. Then move onto the harder hitting ones that will affect both genders. what you can consider is what instruments do you want played in your daily orchestra of events that day; make notes on the combos used, that's what I did when i started out. It really makes it easier to just go to your favorite tried and tested mix.
                    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X