yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones and Hypnosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones and Hypnosis

I’ve been trying to learn hypnosis for quite some time, first in hopes of doing stage and street hypnosis, and more recently I’ve been looking to learn hypnotherapy. It got me thinking, would pheromones be of any use?

I think pheromones that increase trust and comfort would be handy as a good session requires alot of both from the subject.

pheromones that also lower inhibitions would also be of use as well.

I’m also somewhat worried about status blends. I do not have much experience with them, but I’ve read that sometimes the status blends cause a fear response, or something close and those can be catastrophic if a subject is under.

Does anybody have much experience to share? Or blends or single molecules that would be of use?
    Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

new: Evolve spray, flirt spray, A1 oil @10mcg, androstanone oil @5mcg

Try Thinker and it couples nice with some est but you'll have to experiment with it to find a dose out of the house. What I can wear out of the house is only smallish amounts but you need quite a bit, good for solo meditation. I find LALs nude kinda mesmerizing and it combos well with other stuff without a fem vibe. Beautifies and xsr 95 is an eyefucker. Connections, Xist. Jeesh, a whole lot of stuff. Just learn some basic rapport and people fall into sync.

Comment

Odyssey or other products high in alpha androstenol might be a good idea for this purpose. Limitless is also worth a try. Summer Daze is very relaxing. If the subject is female Cohesion seems like a good idea. If you want the subject to trust you and let you in p74 might also be worth trying. I would also try some oxytocin to make the subject relax.
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Also make sure you use some mones that have confident self effects too , not just disinhibitors. I would apply it directly under my nose on my upper lip. I have been doing stage hypnosis for 8 years. also I recommend reality is plastic.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

XisT can work, it has kind of an overwhelming effect so that can work for you. I did ome NLP and Hypno techniques, worked very well with LAL - BW, LAL - NA and Unresistible. There's two school of thought here. You can either as you've mentioned have a pheromone blend that will help the subject be more receptive to you and then it'll be easier for you to apply your techniques. Or you could try to link the pheromone reaction of that person to a suggestion.

Ever had a situation where you've used mones and some girl for example gives you some stunned reaction where she just stares at you and doesn't know why? Well, she can interpret it in many ways (just as the sensation are fear and the sensation of excitement are very close to each other). So in this situation use hypnosis to shift it in the direction you want.

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
            Also make sure you use some mones that have confident self effects too , not just disinhibitors. I would apply it directly under my nose on my upper lip. I have been doing stage hypnosis for 8 years. also I recommend reality is plastic.
            Hi, what products gave you the best self confidence effect? Thanks for sharing

Comment

XSP130, Similar to Ascend or API, these could actually contain the individual molecules inside. XSP79, Emotions and mood booster, you could if you wanted to pair it with Thinker, but I haven't not tried that yet since I dont have it. "You can take on the phrase, "think before you talk" or "measure twice cut once" kinda deal. Then PSX Connections; you combine the teamwork with your participant and yourself, Building quick rapport.
              : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X